Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help! She Gets Angry Easily. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Gets Angry Easily. (1012 Views)

If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / Advice Pls,he Gets Angry Easily / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by froz(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2010
The relationship is 2yrs and some months,and i thought we already know each other very well enough to keep our wrongs from re-occuring.
When we argue and she end up not getting the upper hand,she gets angry and keep numb for hours.if asked she will refuse to admit that her keeping quiet is not as a result of the argument.
Sometimes,when we do things to hurt each other,im quick in forgiving compare to her.
I can beg for hours for her to accept my apologies and get back to normal.at times,days.
I love her so much,all i want is advice and suggestions from you guys on how to manage the situation. Thanks.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by MYSELFF: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2010
first of all its beautiful that you love her.
second stop begging her, when she starts the silent treatment, brother I'm telling you leave her alone. When she is done sulking, she will come back to you. Or if you cannot help but talk to her, simply be honest, and say to her that she needs to take responsibility. You are a man, and she needs to respect you as an equal partner. stop begging dude.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by sophy09: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2010
just let her be when she is done sulking we will definitely come back to you but she will want you to apologise so it depends if you are ready to
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by Freiburger(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2010
Maybe u started begging her from dayone now she is used to your begging. cos the way u lay your bed thats how u sleeps on it
or its is done with you and don't know how to tell u?
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by okayD: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2010
2 YEARS? men it's getting a long way try and make decision. But my advise for you is that never get married out of pity, and make sure you dont beg her for no reason, if she loves you she will definitely come back.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2010
My guy d truth is bitter. Humans cannot change completely u will probably regret if u continue with her. If u marry her she will drive u nuts(suicide,cheating,beating etc), ur children will be dysfunctional, ur neigboors will laugh u etc.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
U need to reduce the begging cos it has gotten into her head.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by Pennywise(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
This is a case of misplaced pride and lack of proper grooming-read home training. I say show her the door or else she will cause you (and herself) a lot of misery.

Although there are some girly-men (apology schwarzeneger) who can accommodate but by complaining, clearly you aint one of them. Show her the door. Perhaps when a couple of other dudes do the same thing she will learn how to behave.

I mean this is the worst kind of behavior a babe can have. She can nag, be demanding etc but let her take her sulking elsewhere.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by UCbaby1: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
Guy,I do really understand what u are passing through but i suggest you leave her when she is angry till she calms down.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hmm, in my experience people who are easily and irrationally angry are very difficult to have long-term
relationships with. I feel pretty worried reading your descriptions. I think she's just a particular personality type and you
can like it or lump it. People who get ANGRY easily about everyday things scare the crap out of me and I couldn't date someone like that and be happy, but some people are perfectly content with Big Temper folks, it's just a matter of how well different personalities mesh. She isn't going to change, so you just have to decide whether this is a dealbreaker for you.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by Avenir(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
If she's driving you nuts now, she'll prolly drive you to suicide when you marry her. Better walk away now unless ofcourse you enjoy the drama cause it's never going to stop!
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by omega25red(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
the mistake you make is that you beg her. dont beg her if she gets quite give her space and be quiet too eveentually she will catch the hint that you are not taking that ish from her anymore.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by mamagee3(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
Control the way you deal with her, that'll help.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by 190: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
Just swallow some pills
and bang the anger off her systemm

then show her the door

arrant nonsense

useless girl~
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by selencious(f): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
It would be kinda hard to get such behavior off her. Since you love her, u gta live with it. But, don't always tell her you are sorry at all times;that would make her believe she is in charge at all times. Be a man,keep mute sometimes and wait till she says that;she ain gonna keep mute and arrogant 4ever. I mean,she should learn to say that too;if she loves you as you love her, Maybe as she gets older, she would let go of such behavior, But, I bet you, its hard to get off such behavior.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by Ben13: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
It's natural on her part, poster.

If you think you can't cope with her kind, you'd better end the relationship now and don't get into marriage.

If you're trying to control the way you deal with her, it won't work. She'll get a partner that best fit her or you can go on with her knowing that you would have to endure that part of her behavior.

Don't believe anyone that says her character can be changed as time goes on. . .nope!
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by echobee(f): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
give her palm oil to lick
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by mamagee3(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2010
echo- bee:

give her palm oil to lick

This has got to be the dumbest post of the decade. grin grin
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by froz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2010
Thanks for all your contributions,i know she loves me even more than i think i love her.
She has made sacrifices and proven her love to me.i myself dont think i will do such for love.
I at times try not to bring up arguments because it majorly starts from there.

Well,according to your posts i will resort to less or no begging if it should occur again.i pray it works.thanks again.

Palm oil? What for? Anger management? Lol
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by ssumpta(f): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
He din't state how old the chic is. The attitude is a sign of immaturity.
Too young to be in a serious rel.
Re: Help! She Gets Angry Easily. by froz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ssumpta
is 24 too young?
She is 24 yrs old

(1) (Reply)

: / 7 Magical Ways To Make A Woman Feel Like You Were The Most Wonderful Mate / Internet Love: Man Losses $300,000 To Fake Online Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.