Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) (8475 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by hammer6: 9:55pm On May 29, 2017
grin
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by bosco2017: 10:02pm On May 29, 2017
omoiyamayor:
This man is acting weird I'm afraid

People like this dont appear normal to people who dont understand them .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Papasmal(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2017
The man even sujood facing kibla....

Monsha-Lah,

all dis his tricks will soon fade away,already getting boring....Pls just go occupy urself will useful ventures.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Igboblog: 10:11pm On May 29, 2017
Cc, Seun, lalastical, Mynd44
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 29, 2017
hammer6:
I feel this man is on a special assignment ordained by God.

Forget rhetoric and banta, there is something in the spirit world that is about to manifest in the physical.

Blood is a powerful covenant. Innocent blood cries for vengeance.

I mean, this were graduate, traders and school children that Buahri sent his killer to murder in cold blood.

Unarmed civilian and u think the spiritual manifestation would take it lightly on Nigeria?

This country is over and just running on auto-pilot with borrowed time, literally.

If i was HausaFulani, i will simply hold Lagos and Yoruba with all the middle-belt except Igala and Idoma, and let the SS/SE go.

See Mumu! So Yoruba na object wey them dey hold? We won't even need to fight too much war. Why do igbos think like this? All you have suffered in Nigeria is as a result of your intransigence and hubris. Why do you always face Yoruba with your problems? You think an ethnic group of 60 million with almost 35 million highly educated are fools?

We dey wait for tomorrow make we see wetin go happen.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by hammer6: 10:12pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

See Mumu! So Yoruba na object wey them dey hold? We won't even need to fight too much war. Why do igbos think like this? All you have suffered in Nigeria is as a result of your intransigence and hubris. Why do you always face Yoruba with your problems? You think an ethnic group of 60 million with almost 35 million highly educated are fools?

Go and Die fagggot! U always need my validation wen i cannot stand u Afonja one bit.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Laugh at the syringe scattered nyash of your useless President.
undecided
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2017
prince9851:
how can u stop laughing when ur hydraulic skull resembles VLC media icon? grin
paining Bi*fraud. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 29, 2017
This is a good one. A psychological warfare.

It looks stupid to the uninitiated, but to the wise, the Souls of the departed will now freely sour to the land of beyond the beyond, to meet with the Unknowable Unknown.

.....But,,....em....Kanu,,,....na so craze dey start oh....lol. Which one be all these cryptic movements ?
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:26pm On May 29, 2017
kanu is a fraudster. playing on d emotions of people like a religious leader.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by uknownforce: 11:33pm On May 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

It looks stupid to the uninitiated, but to the wise, the Souls of the departed will now freely sour to the land of beyond the beyond, to meet with the Unknowable Unknown.

.....But,,....em....Kanu,,,....na so craze dey start oh....lol. Which one be all these cryptic movements ?
Mind control strategies and psychic torture lol, The game of the mind.
my people lets put all this effort together and preach about love instead, sooner or later my people will come to understand that neither Nigeria nor Biafra is our problem in life, I hardly comment on issues like this but truth cannot be hidden for far too long, it must certainly resurface in its full glory.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Enoma222(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2017
d igbos are bunch of parasite who maybe crush if they dont learn from their lesson of the past Nnadi kalu .....when the war we finally start he we b d first to fly out of d country............if war start igbo we die in their number like fowl ,is like dey are forgetting it.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by prince9851(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2017
[s]
Enoma222:
d igbos are bunch of parasite who maybe crush if they dont learn from their lesson of the past Nnadi kalu .....when the war we finally start he we b d first to fly out of d country............if war start igbo we die in their number like fowl ,is like dey are forgetting it.
[/s]u guys are getting more and more pathetic everyday

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2017
Who remembers Rasputin?
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Mujtahida: 1:01am On May 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

The movement na from the kaballah as per say him be Lubervitcher
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Mujtahida: 1:02am On May 30, 2017
Sunofgod:
Who remembers Rasputin?
I do. Rasputin the Russian monk
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Enoma222(m): 6:12am On May 30, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]u guys are getting more and more pathetic everyday

sharaaap...dat d true buhari should have never release dis fowl call Nnadi kalu

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2017
mazimee:
After killing those innocent Biafrans, where is Chinakwe 's dog today

Everyone must reap what they sow.
Zoogerians don't ask themselves this question you asked now. That is to tell you that we share the same country with dumb and gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2017
Jfrankination:
i'm from Igbo but seriously i no understand wetin this man dey du angry
You no go understand because you are not Igbo by blood grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop ranting you people are going to suffer in the hands of hausa fulani . You people always claim to be learned but succeeded in electing a vegetable without certificate. What type of education did awolowo gave to you lots??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You no go understand because you are not Igbo by blood grin
mtchewww
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:19am On May 30, 2017
Kanu is a fraud. Ojukwu had sensible reasons to secede but this one has none.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Mcowubaba: 7:26am On May 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:
The reasons are still the same.
Even more now

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 8:14am On May 30, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Good one from Kanu.

The Hydraulic soup loving republicans will soon come here to smash amala all over this thread.

Just take a look at the cone headed republican above me.

Chai! bro you are a complete savage joor.biko mercy for the afonjas nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2017
God bless Kanu..This is what is lacking in Nigeria.....Buhari will Rather die than to pray for those killed..
Since 2 years he assumed office,which state has he visitied

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Enoma222(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

i support you, ojukwu have all it takes to secede but he did not add diplomatic channel to it dat why he fail but Nnadi kalu have non .....Biafra now is just a mere news
LordOfNaira:

i support you, ojukwu have all it takes to secede but he did not add diplomatic channel to it dat why he fail but Nnadi kalu have non .....Biafra now is just a mere news
LordOfNaira:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by hammer6: 9:13am On May 30, 2017
Man on a mission.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Enoma222(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2017
hammer6:
Man on a mission.

Sharaap undecided
hammer6:
Man on a mission.

Sharaap
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by hammer6: 9:20am On May 30, 2017
He is a God sent.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by Enoma222(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2017
hammer6:
He is a God sent.
Nnadi kalu is pretending to be a Gods sent ,that guy is a fraudster lolz
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) by hammer6: 9:32am On May 30, 2017
Enoma222:

Nnadi kalu is pretending to be a Gods sent ,that guy is a fraudster lolz

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari / Alex Otti Heads To Tribunal, Calls For Cancellation Of Governorship Election / Shehu Sani Calls For New Census To End Estimated Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.