Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria (45336 Views)

2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket / Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by muyibaba222(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
Op could you pls state the total earnings of the first two years of both administrations and let commensurate them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by obiageIi(f): 10:11pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:

2 more years and we'll see what the likes of people like you will blame. Also, security has been so great in this era that someone's egbon was kidnapped for several weeks. Nigerians can feed well and feel very safe. Yep, really "impressive" economic and security progress in this current regime. undecided
Was there a time when there was no kidnap? Atleat i can speak of a time when there was bombings every week.
What was special about our ponzi economy 3 yrs ago that states needed bailouts and the FG was borrowing to pay salaries.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by obiageIi(f): 10:14pm On May 29, 2017
muyibaba222:
Op could you pls state the total earnings of the first two years of both administrations and let commensurate them?
Don't mind them, being clever by half

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by eph123(f): 10:14pm On May 29, 2017
obiageIi:

Was there a time when there was no kidnap? Atleat i can speak of a time when there was bombings every week.
What was special about our ponzi economy 3 yrs ago that states needed bailouts and the FG was borrowing to pay salaries.

Who asked you? I was talking to another poster, not you.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by obiageIi(f): 10:17pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:

Who asked you? I was talking to another poster, not you.
Sorry empty

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by eph123(f): 10:18pm On May 29, 2017
obonujoker:

Mr Man, GEJ was not a high performer, buh he was certainly better than this clownish fiasco we have now....

Exactly the point. I never was a fan of GEJ but this guy right here has been an absolute disaster for this country with his non-existent economic policies and his high-level bigotry. Imagine inflation at 17% in just 2 years.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by eph123(f): 10:18pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
obiageIi:

Sorry empty
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by slivertongue: 11:18pm On May 29, 2017
seunmsg:

Go and read my comment again and get the sarcasm. To be clear, Jonathan was a pathetic failure and the OP's write up is complete trash.

And present condition is what?
when will Nigerians tell themselves the truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by tuniski: 11:34pm On May 29, 2017
seunmsg:
Jonathan was really a high performer. He achieved so much mid way into his tenure that Nigerians had to massively vote him out 2 years later due to his wonderful performance. OP, well-done Sir.
Even if GEJ had turned nigeria to heaven, those with born to rule psyche aka it is our turn's gang up with desperates power grabbers, across the niger were bent on voting him out as an outsider on the throne . GEJ wasn't voted out for none performance as reality of today has shown!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by ThatIgboBoy: 11:42pm On May 29, 2017
Wonders shall never end

Upon all the fun fare that followed deleting ur account on nairand,obiageli is still here

Hope u and beremx are enjoying the change u so clamoured for?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by ochejoseph(m): 12:16am On May 30, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by Eazybay(m): 12:54am On May 30, 2017
obiageIi:

Don't mind them, being clever by half

The fact that u have to run around this thread hopping from one excuse to the other while d op gave u reasons u have so far been unable to rebuff tells d tale..

U wea naive enuf to mention debt, pls can u compare our debt profile in 2015 to what we have now? As for the dumbos who said GEJ was borrowing to pay salaries I believe that part has been thrashed here but leme help u. If a budget is drawn with a realistic crude oil benchmark and it falls below that at any point in time, all u do to cushion the effects esp 4 recurrent expenditure is borrowing!!

I care less bout GEJ but the ppl who justify this rip off of 145 naira per litre, even for locally refined fuel, those who justify sky high tariffs for very poor power and those who try to explain away double digit inflation in just 2yrs may God keep u till 2019 so u can retain buhari in Aso Villa.

Hopefully I'd support him from any country I am @ dat time

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by judgedredd22(m): 1:32am On May 30, 2017
Eazybay:

The fact that u have to run around this thread hopping from one excuse to the other while d op gave u reasons u have so far been unable to rebuff tells d tale..

U wea naive enuf to mention debt, pls can u compare our debt profile in 2015 to what we have now? As for the dumbos who said GEJ was borrowing to pay salaries I believe that part has been thrashed here but leme help u. If a budget is drawn with a realistic crude oil benchmark and it falls below that at any point in time, all u do to cushion the effects esp 4 recurrent expenditure is borrowing!!

I care less bout GEJ but the ppl who justify this rip off of 145 naira per litre, even for locally refined fuel, those who justify sky high tariffs for very poor power and those who try to explain away double digit inflation in just 2yrs may God keep u till 2019 so u can retain buhari in Aso Villa.

Hopefully I'd support him from any country I am @ dat time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by hucienda: 4:41am On May 30, 2017
Detailed analysis.

Thumbs up ochejoseph.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:54am On May 30, 2017
Someone please tell the OP that the Ineffectual Buffoon is NEVER coming back to lead any position in Nigeria--- not even as Chief Coop Master in Charge of the Chickens in the Aso Rock Zoo .

He's just that useless when put in charge of anything. Never compare him to the lanky General.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by obonujoker(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
Someone please tell the OP that the Ineffectual Buffoon is NEVER coming back to lead any position in Nigeria--- not even as Chief Coop Master in Charge of the Chickens in the Aso Rock Zoo .

He's just that useless when put in charge of anything. Never compare him to the lanky General.

The Lanky general is an epitome of failure.... a buffoon is better than a failure...

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by ochejoseph(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2017
hucienda:
Detailed analysis.

Thumbs up ochejoseph.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by agitator: 7:46am On May 30, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Aisha Bihari: Humor-0%

Patience Jonathan: Humor- 85%

Op u cannot neglect their wives,you sure know the popular success saying.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by Etuagievin(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=seunmsg post=57002180]

Go and read my comment again and get the sarcasm. To be clear, Jonathan was a pathetic failure and the OP's write up is complete trash. [/quot . They are both failures.
Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by brainpulse: 7:51am On May 30, 2017
Corrupt head of State

GEJ=10000%
PMB=0%

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by pennywys(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2017
seunmsg:
Jonathan was really a high performer. He achieved so much mid way into his tenure that Nigerians had to massively vote him out 2 years later due to his wonderful performance. OP, well-done Sir.
you need to reset your brain

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by Nobody: 7:52am On May 30, 2017
Fulani herds men

Buhari =

Gej=
Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by Nobody: 7:53am On May 30, 2017
Muslims please quote me if you voted for Gej.
Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by kingmekus(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2017
@Op there was no time Delta Airlines left Nigeria it was United Airlines that left,please get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by dedunji: 7:55am On May 30, 2017
Light and darkness you can not compire ,Nigeria has been in the dark for over 2 years now .
Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by amuwo1980: 7:56am On May 30, 2017
comparing GEJ TO PMB is just too annoying, buhari is worse than any thing seen in nigeria, only a tribalist and anti nigeria will disagree

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by buchilino(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2017
OP WEN IT COMES TO D OIL SECTOR, I GIVE A BETA SCORE TO BUHARI. THOUGH I STILL HAVE SOME SUSPICIONS OF FOIL PLAY IN BOTH ADMINISTRATIONS.
Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by kolaish(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2017
I am not a supporter of PDP or APC, but the truth must be told; This present government seems to be worst than the previous government, this is based on the standard of living of nigerians which has worsened.

It is high time nigerians start looking beyond those 2 parties if we want to liberate our country from the shackles of those politicians with archaic ideas, selfishness and greed

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by fotadmowmend(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2017
obiageIi:

Oil price

Buhari - $50/barel

Jonathan - $110/barel
Mtcheeeew..........
So he knows?
So all of dem in his cabinet are so dull that they can't profer solution to this?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by Sammiejokes(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2017
I dont how someone will just sit down and give pass mark without conducting a poll. let us have a poll on all this your assessment. the only one i think GEJ is better is on economy and its all about oil price, Nigeria oil GDP account for 80% of the total GDP. on Transport, security, power, corruption, transparency, ease of doing business this administration is doing better than any PDP regime combine, is not in this same nation that banks and radio station were closing by 12PM because of no fuel. Tell me which part of the country and there is no ongoing road projects be it SW, SE, SS, NE. You cannot impose your unfounded scorecard without a poll which will involve all the geopolitical zone not one region who think they have the sole right to give a score card on their bed drinking. Conduct a poll between a PDP government and a APC govermnet and see who will take the day. so bro come out of your delusion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by BERNIMOORE: 8:00am On May 30, 2017
brainpulse:
Corrupt head of State

GEJ=10000%
PMB=0%
you need to define 'corruption' first, and see your ratings of buhari in shreds and worst off than Gej
Re: President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria by bakynes(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2017
The OP is a joke comparing Buhari's 2 years with Jonathan's 5 and the half years tenure.

How can you say GEJ score higher than PMB in terms of Aviation forgetting the fact that in 2013 under Stella Oduah, the country recorded the highest plane crash in history. People abandoned the local airlines for Road transport. In Buhari's two years we have not had a single plane crash.

You also scoring Corruption under Buhari higher than Jonathan you are a complete joke and a bigot hiding under fake indices.

Power was far better under GEJ than Buhari so your close figuresfor both presidents is rubbish.

Security wise Under GEJ Bokoharam was already occupy a few LGA so your 55% PMB and 50% GEJ is also rubbish because we know insecurity was higher under GEJ.

You forgot GEJ had Oil boom in his two years and Buhari had low Global oil price.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House / Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.