Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? (19114 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by sisisioge: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
firo08:
I cried the day my girlfriend confided in me that she mistakenly cheated on me

Awwww...Pele. Sheet really happens in this dear life.It is well.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by blesoh(f): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
kolafolabi:
When my wife gave birth to our first child.. I cried not because of the joy but for the pains she went through. From 10pm to 6am gosh.. Dont wanna remember again. May God bless her for me.
Wow! Ur wife is Lucky to have you, but please next time don't cry with her oh, it ll make her really weak

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Aremu01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
kolafolabi:
When my wife gave birth to our first child.. I cried not because of the joy but for the pains she went through. From 10pm to 6am gosh.. Dont wanna remember again. May God bless her for me.
I

Amen....so romantic

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by tolurainbow(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried wen I almost won 39 million but one useless game spoil am chai I for finish bet9ja still crying over it cry cry

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't cry, unless when the holy Ghost is upon sometimes I cry, mostly in my prayer room.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by blesoh(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
SageTravels:
Big Boys dont cry
See you, who told you
My former neighbour that was always doing big boy, when yahoo boys cleared his account no be person tell am to cry, he came home crying. Meanwhile the wife was pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by ibawon(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajicold:
Ikenne
Issokay.... Kwontinue
Wen feh beere, mim shor wen oo
Shikee beere oo

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by obataokenwa(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Every week during worship to the Almighty God. One thing I can't control. The last I can vividly remember is last week I was preaching to a prostitute to repent. The compassion for lost souls always makes me to cry. in fact all is mainly my intimacy with the things of God

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
adusco:
The last time I cried was 2 weeks ago in pursuit of happiness. I cried profusely when I got tired of searching and applying for jobs. I met with one of the regional human resource managers of a particular bank, He rubbished my intelligence, I got home very weak , disappointed feeling all hope is lost but I still see reason to get myself back up.

Sorry man. I know that feeling.

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by blesoh(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
PastorandMentor:
When I bleeped my babe. I cried because her Virginia hair was injuring me sad
Hahahahahaha this your case needs urgent attention
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by GoGreenNaija: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajicold:
for Real?

Yess!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by blesoh(f): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
I cried 5 min ago in the toilet..After eating plenty corn and bread the stubborn shaiit no gree commot oo.
Finally sha I push am out with strength,vigor ad stamina with enough tears for my eyes.
Hahahahahaha una case plenty look up and see your neighbour
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by ceejayxy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
When I lost my cousin in 2012.. Since haven't shed a tear.. Cept when am feeling sleepy n yawwwn

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by wizod(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Yourheadnocorrect.elenurazor!
d thing don hit am
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by timmycris(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
bibeetee:
This morning, I cried so hard... It's almost four years and we are still trying to conceive.
all will be okay! i pray God answer your prayers

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by sekundosekundo: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
R0LL0N:

(Shedding tears) I feel your pain

Bros, it was terrible. At a point I went to my moms grave side shedding tears and calling her to come and take me. I once took dry batteries acid just to end my life as a young boy but the residents rushed me to the hospital where I was revived. In fact my mouth cannot say it all.

To God be the Glory that I made it in life.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by adusco(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Sorry man. I know that feeling.
It's sad man.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by jidxin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
my gf broke my heart
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by blesoh(f): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
GoGreenNaija:
The day i was born!It was hard seeing my mum giving up her life for me on that fateful day

Ijebu boys are not allowed to cry in public
So sorry dear, may God bless her soul
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by blesoh(f): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Cry no more, I lost mine when I was 4yrs and later my dad joined too and I became an orphan in a polygamous family. I saw HELL, I remember the day I used ordinary water mixed with salt as soup to eat swallow. I remember the day I entered inside another woman's farm to steal Cocoyam out of accumulated hunger and I was caught but the woman started shedding tears cause of my condition and asked me to go.

But in all these God kept me. To be honest, I have started crying.......bye.
Started crying too, I feel ur pains, I pray God wipes all ur tears

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by heftycul: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
bibeetee:
This morning, I cried so hard... It's almost four years and we are still trying to conceive.

i pray from d deepest part of my heart that may God almighty within this year grant your request

twin
triplet

those are my wish for you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by sekundosekundo: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
bibeetee:

Don't faint, God will certainly do it. Genesis 18:10

10 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Duchessree(f): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
well the last time I cried was about 2 weeks ago. I cried when watching miracle from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried last month while video chatting with my husband because I was missing him
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by sircrabo: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Two days ago. Just getting more tired of the challenges tht comes with a mans life. Struggles everywhere. Years after graduaation, haven't been able to find my feet, a lot of business ideas but no capital and no helper. I wondered if God ws partial in sending some of us to poor homes. Too many things were running through my mind, I have been so depressed lately. Its my mum that has been assistin since I lost my job and I cnt even providee for my parents. I thought of ending this journey that day but when I remember her I had to encourage myself cause she must eat the fruit of her labour. Tears flowed freely from my eyes but after that time I felt relieved. I still thank God for life

10 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by sekundosekundo: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
blesoh:
Started crying too, I feel ur pains, I pray God wipes all ur tears
you are blessed my dear.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by defemidefemi(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
GambaOsaka:
I cry anytime I remember that I have not repaid my parents for all they've passed through to make me a success in life.
I know that one day, very soon, when baba God picks my call, i will repay them. At that point in time, I will look at them reaping the fruits of their labour on me, and then I will cry again- this time tears of joys..

Amen!!!!!!!! I believe
Amen. nice to see that you av ur parents in mind. they are our small gods. may God grant u ur wishes so that you can fulfill ur hrt desire to them

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by princessayesha(f): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Last month grin I was sick, i thought I was going to die. I just had to cry grin Thank you Allah

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by sekundosekundo: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
sircrabo:
Two days ago. Just getting more tired of the challenges tht comes with a mans life. Struggles everywhere. Years after graduaation, haven't been able to find my feet, a lot of business ideas but no capital and no helper. I wondered if God ws partial in sending some of us to poor homes. Too many things were running through my mind, I have been so depressed lately. Its my mum that has been assistin since I lost my job and I cnt even providee for my parents. I thought of ending this journey that day but when I remember her I had to encourage myself cause she must eat the fruit of her labour. Tears flowed freely from my eyes but after that time I felt relieved. I still thank God for life

Scroll to read my posts here so that you'll be encouraged. It is not over for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by defemidefemi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
oceanized25:
I cried about 4 months back while serving in a far away state n got news from home that my dad was sick and there was no money for proper treatment since money for eaten sef is a problem....I called my elder brother that was also not closeby as he explained to me the situation,I started crying on phone,ended the call and continued crying at the public place I was,as I was going home too I continued crying,prayed to God and promised him many things I will do for him if he saved my dads life.........and yes,the man is still around. grin
I'm happy for u. don't forget ur promises to God. How has been ur feeding

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by ojotobiloba1: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Never a fwend with may 12..cried bitterly may 12,2010 wen my dad was in coma and eventually died three days aftermath, as if dat wasn't enough, i almost cried may 12 last month wen i lost my beloved infinix note 3.. Life must continue no matter what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by defemidefemi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
bibeetee:
put your trust in God, the God that answerers prayers from above will visit you this month of June. your stories will change for good and your next cry will be that of Joy. cry no more rather keep giving thanks to God that this month is your month.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? / As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.