Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? (19121 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried when i lost my mum to a road accident dis year during my exams and i cried last week after seeing the results of my exams and i failed and i am repeating my class in pharmacy school. This year has been painful, i am even cryin sef, its not easy lossing someone you always like because they are not coming back.
I pray it never happens again atleast God shld give me the Grace to finish pharmacy school and take care of my dad.
I have lost faith in God sef i dnt knw why he did these to me. But he is up there lookin @me suffering.
I dnt want my dad to die, i wanna take care of him and my siblings...........

9 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by LoRdCaT(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Cry no more, I lost mine when I was 4yrs and later my dad joined too and I became an orphan in a polygamous family. I saw HELL, I remember the day I used ordinary water mixed with salt as soup to eat swallow. I remember the day I entered inside another woman's farm to steal Cocoyam out of accumulated hunger and I was caught but the woman started shedding tears cause of my condition and asked me to go.

But in all these God kept me. To be honest, I have started crying.......bye.
cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by lepasharon(f): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried watching this video last night. More awareness on mental health is needed. Especially in the black community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqKoYWEYZ3A
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by xty50(f): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
By the Grace of God no human being is wort my tears i shall cry tears of joy soon.thats all i have to say..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Abuklaw(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Shedding tears is one best way to relieve one of pent up pressure. Howeveer, I don't know why I can't cry even if I had loved to. I just feel like i have seen all and and my pituitary gland is dry.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cried when I made most difficult decision of my life by letting go of my ex whom we dated for 6yrs after he told me dat I was nv d only girl he was dating but he has dated 6ladies during our relationship and I felt betrayed cos I nv cheated on him neither hv I ever lie to him nt even for once, wit dis, i make a decision to let him go cos I thought am not making him happy and d only way I can do dat is to do something he won't be able to forgive but even though it has been 3yr dat we break up I still can move on cos I still luv him dearly but I can cope wit dat, I just want him to be happy without been burden. At time I wish I nv met him but I wouldn't hv known d meaning of luv besides d only person dat make me cry most his d same person dat make me happy most.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by MrOreo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
embarassed
When u think you've got it real bad and then you listen to other people's story cry ....
Just thank God, in every situation u find yourself and hope for the best.
My heart goes out to everyone that has lost someone or something dearest to them, I pray and hope things get better.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Stevengerd(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ajicold:
Hmmm Wat About Ijebu Girls Cus Am From Ijebu Too
Yh. Omo Ijebu O'kin Jojo.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by jamalchance(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Destinygrl:
i cried today
lost my beloved mum 23 days ago
i had alot of plans and so many things in store for her
now things just seems to be pointless
I would give anything and everything to have a chance to call her and tell her
I love you mum

Sorry for your loss, i can only imagine how u feel
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by onestake: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Every woman cries almost everyday whenever they cut onions grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by DarkRider: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
When my phone and laptop were stolen on the same day.

Never believed anything could make me cry before that...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by fizzyjay: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
wen my project supervisor sent me away
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Opeolami(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
1yr + when i lost my mama
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by ladoney(f): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
bibeetee:
This morning, I cried so hard... It's almost four years and we are still trying to conceive.

God will suprise you like He did someone close to me. It'll happen. Amen
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrsMurphy:
I cry almost all the time whenever I'm talking to God in prayer and after there is this sort of relief that comes to me and all the pains I had in my heart before praying just melts away
Same over here!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by kaziblake(f): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Cry no more, I lost mine when I was 4yrs and later my dad joined too and I became an orphan in a polygamous family. I saw HELL, I remember the day I used ordinary water mixed with salt as soup to eat swallow. I remember the day I entered inside another woman's farm to steal Cocoyam out of accumulated hunger and I was caught but the woman started shedding tears cause of my condition and asked me to go.

But in all these God kept me. To be honest, I have started crying.......bye.
sorry cry cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by greatdave(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
bibeetee:
This morning, I cried so hard... It's almost four years and we are still trying to conceive.

The Lord will hearken to your cry...and the cry of babies will be heard in your home In Jesus Name!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by clems88(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
bibeetee:
God will do for you. Itz well
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Wizywiz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jennifer89:

I hope you won't mess up again co na so e dey take start. Enjoy your marriage
ahhhh noon it won't.. Now I know better... Moreover I ve embraced God. So no time for such anymore.. Tanx
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by greatdave(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
bojbest:
I cried when i lost my mum to a road accident dis year during my exams and i cried last week after seeing the results of my exams and i failed and i am repeating my class in pharmacy school. This year has been painful, i am even cryin sef, its not easy lossing someone you always like because they are not coming back.
I pray it never happens again atleast God shld give me the Grace to finish pharmacy school and take care of my dad.
I have lost faith in God sef i dnt knw why he did these to me. But he is up there lookin @me suffering.

Geezzz...deep stuff. Don't lose faith bro...Don't give up. You will look back at all these later in life and smile because you would have come out a champ. God bless and keep you!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by clems88(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
bojbest:
All things worketh together for good. Don't give up on him
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by ACE1010: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
phensbassey:
As adults, we tend to look back on our childhood memories, the silly things we did that resulted in tears in our eyes
though we have left our childhood behind, so many unfortunate events today still brings us tears. the last time I cried, wasn't too long ago, precisely 4 months ago, I had so much bottled up emotions I cried profusely, after about thirty minutes of crying, I was relieved, i felt so much at ease. and was happy I did.
guys when did you cry last as an adult, and why?

Mine was in 2007. Just got married then and my wife took in immediately and she was rounding up at OOU. I got call from a nurse that my wife had fainted was rushed there and I had no money to send her as i was jobless. I was highly embarrassed and started crying!! Still fresh in my mind!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Princeboca12(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Today.. After slicing onions
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by ACE1010: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mine was in 2007. Just got married then and my wife took in immediately and she was rounding up at OOU. I got call from a nurse that my wife had fainted was rushed there and I had no money to send her as i was jobless. I was highly embarrassed and started crying!! Still fresh in my mind!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by JerryTemi(f): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Uhmmm in all I thank God that am strong to write this,25 of may 2016 when my brother died in my presence,I wanted to kill myself too,but I thank God for his love and kindness. second one was when the man I loved more than myself,gave my life too cheated on me God I felt like dying,I was imaging one vehicle to come and run over me but I thank God that I cried only and today am better off and stronger.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by rinzylee(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
DukeNija:
May 2. A year after my friend and sweethrt Gina passed on. Im still heartbroken.
R.I.P Regina

Wow.... You knew Geena? It's well brother... Her death was a shock to us all. Be comforted

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
The day i watched War Room. few months ago
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by DukeNija(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
rinzylee:

Wow.... You knew Geena? It's well brother... Her death was a shock to us all. Be comforted

Thanks a lot
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mine was on the 11th of February 2017. The day my dad passed on and was buried.
I could not help but cry so loud when he was been lowered in the grave and covered with sand.
I hoped and prayed that he will come back home but no, he's gone forever.
I browse the internet daily to see images of decomposed bodies just to imagine what he's going through or how he now looks like down there.
Before that day, I have never really lost someone so close.
We chatted late Friday night and Saturday morning he's gone forever.
Still in shock, crying already...

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by evansfo(f): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
On the 15th of June 2016 when I lost my elder sister, it's almost one year without Ngozi and her good advice that has never failed. RIP madam. Just God that can avenge your death

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Jennifer89(f): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wizywiz:
ahhhh noon it won't.. Now I know better... Moreover I ve embraced God. So no time for such anymore.. Tanx

hmmmm I pray oooooooo grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
When my brother in Sweden killed himself a year ago I cried.. I cried for months.. It just comes and you can't control it.. Last I cried was 28 of April.. It was suppose to be his birthday.

so sad , may his wonderful soul continue to Rest in Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.