Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? (19104 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by spencekat(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Marvel1206:

2 mins? was it an accident ? shocked
YES
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Marvel1206: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
spencekat:
YES
Sorry bro
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Abuklaw(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zeinymira:
t
Why did you do it?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Zeinymira(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abuklaw:
Why did you do it?
Lol.....I wanted to say something but I decided not to

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Abuklaw(m): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Zeinymira:

Lol.....I wanted to say something but I decided not to
I understand but I think it is more relieving to cry rather than bottling up emotions. Sometimes, I just want to cry but won't be able to and is always double tragedy.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by ohgaee(f): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Cried yesterday, alone in the confined of my room. I was alone and just thinking how things have turned. Does being a good person really pay? I am not perfect, but I know i'v been a good child to my parents, a good friend to people and I have a good heart. But, what do I get.....This is not where I am supposed to be......I cried my eyes out. After that, had my bath and continued my day to day buisness..lol. I can't come and kill myself na, life must continue and we need to keep hoping for the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Zeinymira(f): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Abuklaw:
I understand but I think it is more relieving to cry rather than bottling up emotions. Sometimes, I just want to cry but won't be able to and is always double tragedy.

A man crying grin is always a beautiful sight to behold grin grin
I just want to grieve alone cry and at the end am always fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Abuklaw(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Zeinymira:

A man crying grin is always a beautiful sight to behold grin grin
I just want to grieve alone cry and at the end am always fine
Do you want to see me cry? Make me emotional and cry while in presence. That way, I will cry too.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Zeinymira(f): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Abuklaw:
Do you want to see me cry? Make me emotional and cry while in presence. That way, I will cry too.

Lool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by Tenim47(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
princessayesha:
Last month grin I was sick, i thought I was going to die. I just had to cry grin Thank you Allah
babe don get sick again o, how are you dear sad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by R0LL0N(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Bros, it was terrible. At a point I went to my moms grave side shedding tears and calling her to come and take me. I once took dry batteries acid just to end my life as a young boy but the residents rushed me to the hospital where I was revived. In fact my mouth cannot say it all.

To God be the Glory that I made it in life.
God! Indeed destiny can't be changed. God has great and fulfilled purpose for each one of us.(tears) bro I congratulate you.if you have ended your life then u won't even have the opportunity to share your story today. I keep using your story to encourage those I know. God you are absolutely great.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by spencekat(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Marvel1206:

Sorry bro
Thank you
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by OgaBuhari: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
evansfo:
On the 15th of June 2016 when I lost my elder sister, it's almost one year without Ngozi and her good advice that has never failed. RIP madam. Just God that can avenge your death
sorry dear. Wetin been kill am?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by OgaBuhari: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2017
chikago1:
Every single day for voting APC and buhari.
buhari is a curse to humanity
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by OgaBuhari: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2017
cloud9usher:
The last time I cried was that moment I was chilling with bae watching Prophet TB Joshua and he says: "I heal you of your HIV" and she says: "Amen, I receive it"

grin Its a joke o!
that one eh. I for just kukuma faint. Chai the girlfor just put you for one chance Chai.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by OgaBuhari: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
PastorandMentor:
When I bleeped my babe. I cried because her Virginia hair was injuring me sad
why does your comment contradict your moniker?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by PastorandMentor(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Ogabuhari are you back? Is it true you died?
OgaBuhari:
why does your comment contradict your moniker?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? by OgaBuhari: 4:03am On Jul 12, 2017
GambaOsaka:
I cry anytime I remember that I have not repaid my parents for all they've passed through to make me a success in life.
I know that one day, very soon, when baba God picks my call, i will repay them. At that point in time, I will look at them reaping the fruits of their labour on me, and then I will cry again- this time tears of joys..

Amen!!!!!!!! I believe
I'm with you on this especially my mum . Honestly it isn't easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS? / K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? / Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.