Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Abu Zaria Admission Threads - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria Admission Threads (78435 Views)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Abu Zaria Admission List.pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by sAmMyStEvE(m): 1:18am On Sep 15, 2017
plz guyz can som1 combine waec nd neco result to study mech. engineering in ABU?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by kernigsloan: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
donnie007:

The 2 letters dt ends ur JAMB registration number, type them in small lettersm....both of them
Thanks. But it's still not working o

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by KINGDOI(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Any microbiologist aspirant here
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by kernigsloan: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Guys pls who can I contact to help solve my issue. I can't log in to do my registration
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
guys is dere any other slip apart from the one with your passport?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by KINGDOI(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
kernigsloan:
Guys pls who can I contact to help solve my issue. I can't log in to do my registration
I guess u did Chang of institution or something related to that... I don't really know buh try it this Friday By God's grace it would be solved.. I had a friend with same problem
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
sAmMyStEvE:
plz guyz can som1 combine waec nd neco result to study mech. engineering in ABU?

Engineering, that's my field.....

Yes you can combine

Maths
English
Chem
Physics
And any other sci subject.....
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by kernigsloan: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
KINGDOI:

I guess u did Chang of institution or something related to that... I don't really know buh try it this Friday By God's grace it would be solved.. I had a friend with same problem
Aiit. Tnx
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
For DE students

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by KINGDOI(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Following the suspension of ASUU Strike the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria [ABU] has published the revises/ amended academic calendar for the 2016/17 2nd semester academic session.
The 2nd semester academic activities is available below:
ABU, Zaria 2016/17 Returning Students 2nd Semester Academic Calendar- [Revised]
1. Monday 1st May, 2017 →Saturday 24th June, 2017 →8 Weeks Lectures
2. Monday 26th June, 2017 → Saturday 1st July, 2017 → Mid Semester Break
3. Monday 3rd July, 2017 → Saturday 12th August, 2017 →6 Weeks Lectures
4. Monday 25th September, 2017 →Resumption of Academic Activities
5. Tuesday 3rd October, 2017 → Saturday 21st October, 2017- 3 Weeks Examinations.
ABU, Zaria 100 Level Students 2nd Semester Academic Calendar- [Revised]
1. Monday 15th May, 2017 →Saturday 24th June, 2017 →6 Weeks Lectures
2. Monday 26th June, 2017 → Saturday 1st July, 2017 → Mid Semester Break
3. Monday 3rd July, 2017 → Saturday 26th August, 2017 →8 Weeks Lectures
4. Monday 25th September, 2017 →Resumption of Academic Activities
5. Tuesday 3rd October, 2017 → Saturday 7th October, 2017- Completion of CA [1 Week].
6. Monday 9th October, 2017 →Saturday 21st October, 2017- Completion of Lectures [2 Weeks].
7. Monday 23rd October, 2017 → Saturday 4th November, 2017- [2 Weeks Examination]
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2017
I have my screening today, and i dont even know d time.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
For those of you that have not written their exam, please come with both your slips, one says "admission acknowledgement slip", the other slip contains your center name and time, the one that has your center name and time should be two copies. Also come with your jamb slip, they had issues with the printing of the scheduling slip, because they where updating the portal, so keep trying if you dont have the scheduling slip, no exam for you oh.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by absolute2020(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
ayamjay:
I have my screening today, and i dont even know d time.
Did you finally write?

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by absolute2020(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
For those that have written update us how the exam look like and what is expected from candidates
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by KINGDOI(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Any update about progress of the post utme and d way it looks like.. How many question per each subject
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by centitan(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don write oo.
Requirements
-acknowledgement slip
-examination slip,(showing your exam date and venue) photocopy two copies when you come along
-jamb result,not necessarily the original one.
no need to carry all your credentials,like waec result, primary school cert,and other credentials.
you are not expected to carry phones, bag,calculators etc

**** About the Exams ****
you write the subjects you write in jamb.
Its 60 questions for 60 minutes.
15 subjects each for the four subjects
omo the questions are not funny, read hard mehn even jamb will not set some of the questions ABU set.
I hope I help, awaiting my result.. hoping for a very good score.
wishing us all,success in our exams...
Thank you all...

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
They fixed my time at 6pm yesterday, buh i did it today sha. The portal went crazy yesterday, try and check your time and date oh, cuz dey moved some peoples own oh.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
absolute2020:
Did you finally write?
yeah i did mine today
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by KINGDOI(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
centitan:
I don write oo.
Requirements
-acknowledgement slip
-examination slip,(showing your exam date and venue) photocopy two copies when you come along
-jamb result,not necessarily the original one.
no need to carry all your credentials,like waec result, primary school cert,and other credentials.
you are not expected to carry phones, bag,calculators etc

**** About the Exams ****
you write the subjects you write in jamb.
Its 60 questions for 60 minutes.
15 subjects each for the four subjects
omo the questions are not funny, read hard mehn even jamb will not set some of the questions ABU set.
I hope I help, awaiting my result.. hoping for a very good score.
wishing us all,success in our exams...
Thank you all...
I pray u pass we all pass even though the questions was or not going to be funny
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by erenax: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2017
When will result be out
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2017
erenax:
When will result be out
theyll send your result to your email.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Rheema23: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Was doing a change of institution application and after payment via remita I've been unable to complete the registration because it always says payment not confirmed. I've tried sending the payment receipt to the provided email but it's always unreachable, also the provided phone number is unreachable. What is going on with Abu Zaria?!.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rheema23:
Was doing a change of institution application and after payment via remita I've been unable to complete the registration because it always says payment not confirmed. I've tried sending the payment receipt to the provided email but it's always unreachable, also the provided phone number is unreachable. What is going on with Abu Zaria?!.
If youre in zaria, i advise you go to ICT at iya abubakar in the school and explain to them, maybe they can help you.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by KINGDOI(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Any possible idea wen d post utme results would be out
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by donnie007(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evening guys...hope you all had a wonderful exam? Wishing us all the very best...please I'd like to ask, when will the results be out? Thanks.....

A HAPPY NEW MONTH TO US ALL AND A WONDERFUL INDEPENDENCE DAY AS WELL....THIS MONTH IS GONNA END WITH US BEING IN JOY OF BEING ADMITTED TO COURSES OF CHOICE
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by erenax: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Management of the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU announced the release of the 2017/2018 academic session post UTME screening exercise results.
Ahmadu Bello University post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ABU Post UTME Result.
Checking of ABU post UTME screening exercise result is quite easy. Participants are to visit ABU post UTME result portal @ http://putme.abu.edu.ng/ .
Candidate are to Login Using their Jamb Number as Username and State of Origin as Password
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ssquare199(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2017
erenax:
Management of the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU announced the release of the 2017/2018 academic session post UTME screening exercise results.
Ahmadu Bello University post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online.
Checking of ABU post UTME screening exercise result is quite easy. Participants are to visit ABU post UTME result portal @ http://putme.abu.edu.ng/ .
Candidate are to Login Using their Jamb Number as Username and State of Origin as Password
ar u serious or u ar just making punks
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2017
ABU zaria seriously need to work on their server. The portal is not opening. angry
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by emolala(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2017
Candidate are to Login Using their Jamb Number as Username and State of Origin as Password.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ayamjay: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Has anybody checked?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by emolala(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry, ABU Post UTME result is not yet released. Ignore the message sent to you, pls.
... Just confirmed that there would even be a makeup exams this week. They result will be a bit delayed ...The inconvenience and earlier information is regretted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.