Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. (4282 Views)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by HungerBAD: 3:20am On May 30, 2017
Interesting.

Lalasticlacla Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by modath(f): 3:22am On May 30, 2017
grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by sinistermind(m): 3:27am On May 30, 2017
This is becoming very stupid... This man called Nnamdi Kanu will soon start calling himself the Messiah, sheybi Jews believes the messiah is yet to come. Before some people starts quoting me and calling me Afonja, im full blooded igbo but despise this whole mediocrity.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by HungerBAD: 3:28am On May 30, 2017
modath:

grin cheesy

Modath na wah oh.

Like play he has joined the likes of Olumba Olumba Obu,Sat Guru Maharaji and Reverend King that people now Worship. I am not surprised anyway, because the way his supporters here even support him is scary.

This has to stop. Why are people just blind to the fact that this man is taking advantage of them?just look at the pictures?pathetic right?i mean people now kneel for him as their god and personal saviour.

Disgusting.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by HungerBAD: 3:31am On May 30, 2017
sinistermind:
This is becoming very stupid... This man called Nnamdi Kanu will soon start calling himself the Messiah, sheybi Jews believes the messiah is yet to come. Before some people starts quoting me and calling me Afonja, im full blooded igbo but despise this whole mediocrity.

True that.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by slyzy(m): 3:31am On May 30, 2017
It's spirituality

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 3:34am On May 30, 2017
Na so it take dey start!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by igwebuike01: 3:49am On May 30, 2017
Finally they will stop kneeling to yoruba scammers called pastors, this is good development

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 3:52am On May 30, 2017
Religion is killing Africa

meanwhile

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Zikaviirus: 4:00am On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:
Finally they will stop kneeling to yoruba scammers called pastors, this is good development

Thank you. Don't mind those Afonja hypocrites.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by deomello: 4:05am On May 30, 2017
This sad joke and comedy is fast reaching ridiculous and absurd level. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by ahnie: 4:07am On May 30, 2017
Tactics of a demi-god!

All hail alhaji Adekunle Nnamdi kanu!

12 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Pavore9: 4:31am On May 30, 2017
Na observe I just dey observe.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by ipobarecriminals: 4:38am On May 30, 2017
grin wink cheesy grin undecidedSLAVES cool. Confused people united (Joe Igbokwe,2017

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by ipobarecriminals: 4:40am On May 30, 2017
Modath! Wey u go since?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by ipobarecriminals: 4:44am On May 30, 2017
KANU is a Fraudster(Joe Igbokwe)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by sunnysunny69(m): 4:50am On May 30, 2017
Getting funnier every day . Whole thing is like a comedy script now. grin grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by modath(f): 4:56am On May 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Mo! Wey u go since?

I dey... Gidigba for NL 24/7

It is crapola like this that made me swerve & miss for here, presently in a spot where time spent on NL "gives back " to me..

I do peep in but 90% of the time, the quality of discuss is not worth engaging in... you see some posts & wonder if the person dey ok at all... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 4:59am On May 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
KANU is a Fraudster(Joe Igbokwe)

No Igbo man has ever knelt down for any politician in Igboland not to talk of a rat in Lagos named Joe Hoe-gbokwe.

For the fact people are kneeling for him is getting people like Tinubastard, Fash-Ole and AmboFool worried.

Just watch out... Am becoming a jew very soon. Nigeria should get worried.

BUHARI IS A MAD MAN- Nnamdi Kanu 2016

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by ipobarecriminals: 5:01am On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed embarassed grin cheesy grin[quote author=modath post=57008033]

It is crapola like this that made me swerve & miss for here, presently in a spot where time spent on NL "gives back " to me..

I do peep in but 90% of the time, the quality of discuss is not worth engaging in... you see some posts & wonder if the person dey ok at all... cheesy cheesy make I laff small b4 I drive comot

1 Like

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by MonkeyNoFine: 5:03am On May 30, 2017
RebelChip:

No Igbo man has ever knelt down for any politician in Igboland not to talk of a rat in Lagos named Joe Hoe-gbokwe.

For the fact people are kneeling for him is getting people like Tinubastard, Fash-Ole and AmboFool worried.

Nobody cares. If you like turn to Anything na your palaver be that.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 5:04am On May 30, 2017
modath:

I do peep in but 90% of the time, the quality of discuss is not worth engaging in... you see some posts & wonder if the person dey ok at all... cheesy cheesy

I thought Hoe-Menka called us POTOPOTO boys? Why are you running away? You people don't really know who you are messing with. Please continue i. the discuss actively so that Nairaland will make more money.

Ban us,we login 50 other accounts. Imprison us, our brothers continue the fight. Kill us and your matters get worse. Currently, Nigeria is almost becoming a Yemen.

Winter is coming. Its going to be a cold day in HELL.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 5:04am On May 30, 2017
These people are losing their senses gradually!
Igbos are sheeple.

When exactly will you have sense?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by ipobarecriminals: 5:09am On May 30, 2017
RebelChip:

Is dat how jews behave? Let me tell u dis,believe it or not,KANU is HUNGRY and ANGRŸ

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Yyeske(m): 5:12am On May 30, 2017
Hitler should come learn from this scammer what brainwashing is, in short Hitler is a learner. Nnamdi kanu will use your brains for nkwobi and isiewu.
Bunch of clowns and fools

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 5:16am On May 30, 2017
Hero worship.
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Elmojiid(m): 5:18am On May 30, 2017
the first pix..am sure the woman cnt kneel down for is husband like that.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 5:28am On May 30, 2017
These guys are kneeling down not because of the love they have for him. But for the hatred for BUHARI.

Again, Kanu has to be very careful. Traitors!
Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by RealLordZeus(m): 5:30am On May 30, 2017
modath:

so no be only me dey gat that feeling, ppl post can make you wonder what stuff their brain is made of

1 Like

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 5:34am On May 30, 2017
Winter is coming. Its going to be a cold day in HELL.

Even when Ojukwu ur ancestor was really on the battlefield with Nigeria.
Winter was winter and Hell was hell. Things were normal.

So what will change with Kanu? This one wey dem don send enter prison twice?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. by overall90: 5:35am On May 30, 2017
It's surprising that people who are known to fall flat on their belly for a fellow human in the name of culture are the ones creating threads here and there because a few of kanu's supporters came to pay homage to him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Buhari's Picture Going Viral On Social Media / The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS / NYSC: Now Your Suffering Commences Or National Youth Service Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.