Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. (5853 Views)

FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / 10 Ways You Could Be Giving Away Your Power Without Even Realizing It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
First of all, i want to thank the organizer for this opportunity to share my business idea.
The search for accommodation by students is always at peak especially in every new
university session. Most students search for apartments that are cheap, convenient and
accessible to school lecture theater while some who can't afford a room alone will want
to seek for one or more roommate so that they contribute and rent a desired apartment.
In accord to all these mentioned above, i have decided to create an online platform that will be able to provide accommodation for students without them stressing themselves at all.
The platform will contain houses, their prices, location and accessibility to school.
Another amazing thing is that the platform will be designed in such a way that students will be able to link with other students that are in search of roommates. note that permission will be taken from the apartments owners before uploading any of their details on the platform. people will also be able to post accomodation vacancies . they will be
able to discuss terms on the website to prevent any scam or crime. Measures will be given in the aspect of the meeting of any linked roommates. After students have seen their desired apartments or roomates, they will contact our team which will meet them physically at a decided time and take them to tour their desired apartment and in the aspect of roomates, our team will monitor the whole process. Students who also come for their school's screening can also book for a temporary
accommodation. After the commencement of this great platform, an app can be created to make the
process easy and simple. This platform will first serve my institution (FUTA) and will be accessible to other higher
institutions in due time. I call this platform " Smart Accom" Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 30, 2017
deltateam:
I wish to thank the op for his goodwill and benevolence in trying times like this.
I thank fellow nairalanders for their votes which I wish to solicit for to enable me start my business and be self reliant.

Business Idea:

I understand that the food business is a promising venture and food vendors open by 9:00am by which time students would have been in their lecture venues so I intend to be cooking food (rice and beans) and be selling it to students to make ends meet so they wont go hungry to their lectures. I learnt how to cook from my mum.

2, I also intend to start laundry services. Washing and ironing fellow students clothes. What I need at the moment is fund to achieve my dreams and be self reliant.

Fellow Nairalanders please vote for me. God bless you all your endeavours.

so that means sey u will not go for lecture
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
I'm a computer literate,
Very fast in typing

will be typing projects for people
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 30, 2017
SMALL SCALE COMPUTER INSTITUTE. With my vast knowledge in computer & it operation which I learned recently during the computer training I undertook.And with an OK score in the just concluded Jamb,I HAD plans inplace already to run a small scale computer business like graphic design,printing of project works and other associate works done with the help of computer mostly in the campus. Recently bought a London used laptop, and with some savings I 'm making to buy printer (cheap one o...lolz),I will appreciate your fund in oder to COMPLETE the money I have inplace to buy the printer.And because it is easy to set up,lucrative and won't interfere with my studies,I see it as an idea work for me.#your little fund will do !

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by kenny1795(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2017
SMOOTHIE BUISNESS

Thank you for creating this platform. I will like to share my buisness idea.

We all agree that the temperature in this country could be very high thereby causing distress, tiredness and dehydration mostly to our students who trek from one lecture venue to another, standing or siTting under shades waiting for lectures or during screening process. Most people will say "pure water" or "ice cream" can solve this problem. Yes! they are right but water is just water and will only quench the thirst. Ice cream is mostly made with harmful chemicals but with the introduction of SMOOTHIE an iced 100% fruit drink to students, it will not only refresh them, it will meet their nutritional needs without side effects owing to chemicals.

My school Imo State University already has a state of art relaxtion spot known as "Love Garden" which will be a good place to site my SMOOTHIE SPOT with a Tropical Design. I could sell different variety of fruit smoothie to students to keep them refreshed and nourished.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by prince2much(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
BUYING AND SELLING OF RECHARGE CARDS TO STUDENTS. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by NLProblemChild(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2017
I recently failed jamb. If you can give me the money i will use it to buy necessary textbooks ahead of my next year jamb. Thanks.
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by holywahala19(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2017
I need money to dey fu.c.k below yanshe always.

I'm very rich my people o. Trafford, UK. Bentley.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by rill: 9:33pm On May 30, 2017
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Umartins1(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2017
Mine differs a bit from business plan, it's more of career awakening.

I have written two books; one prose and a drama. The genre of the prose can be likened to Adichie's purple hibiscus- a typical Nigerian home ruled by a bellicose father. And the drama is a masterpiece which anyone will doubt its originality. It has a Roman setting; a hero called Hector and the fictional people of Winterfall.

Lack of fund made me nip the plan of publishing them in the bud.

I appealed few politicians I know but no one was willing to invest in a book written by a non established author. I sought the help of a top lecturer in my department to at least get the book published by the school publiishing press, but his response, thrash is too nice to contain it.

So, I have taken the bull by the horn by doing self-publishing. I don't know how far I can go but I already shared envelopes for financial aid.

If you consider me worthy enough of your 'token', it will be an honour I'll cherish for a long time.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by kolad59: 11:31pm On May 30, 2017
thanks to OP
I want to start doing online registration,course registra tion,screening registration in my hostel....I need laptop and small printer......

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Nobody: 2:07am On May 31, 2017
I have a laptop but I need money to pay for subscription so that I can start my Yahoo business, I already got few clients Thank you OP!

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Lanre90(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2017
More blessings to you op
Me sef is thinking of contributing to the ministry of the winner... But honestly I'm not really impressed with the quality of ideas that you guys are thinking.... Be innovative... Think of business that you can transcend outside school once you are done
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Lanre90(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2017
People who are saying 5k is too small
Can never manage 50k if it was given to them

If 5k is so damn small you sef contribute 5k to the winner and let's see

Bloody talkers
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by MrChilaka(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
emprezdiva:
I learned fashion designing and yet to get a sewing machine....If i can get this 5k i will add it to the money i'm contributing to get the machine

Brother has a wide range of machines for you to choose from see review link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3816299/brother-cs6000i-60-stitch-computerized-sewing#57012464

Contacts on signature...
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by kennyjam: 3:50am On Jun 01, 2017
okay
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by samlak1999: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2017

Interesting. I will like to make reference to @XBLym post it is quite similar. As you all know the greatest asset of an entrepreneur is the ability to think ahead of others. I had also been a victim of accommodation hustling, looking for accommodation here and there. Since I am a programmer I am thinking of creating a platform.
Business Plan.
This platform won't be like other platform on the campus where very little or insignificant information is provided, most of the time there database is low and cannot help the student in that way.
What I am planning to do is that I will gather the data of all the lodge outside the campus. It is only when there is enough data that an individual can switch for one house to the other. The role of this platform will be the role of a middleman between the lodge owners and the student.
Where do I need Money?
As I have said earlier, large amount of data is needed and there more than 200 lodges around the school. I cannot collate all the data myself I will need the support of other where they will need to be paid.
One thing about this platform is that if 1000 students apply for accommodation through it, over a million naira will be distributed among the student. You now see that it not all about generating money to the owner alone but also to the student and also helping student.
The capital needed is more than #130, 000. The popular adage say "a little drop of water make a mighty ocean".
I will be happy if I am considered.
Pls don't just like alone pls invite your friends to like too. Thanks.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2017
XBLym:

so that means sey u will not go for lecture

as for the Food selling i dont know he is going to scale through with class, but as for the Laundry That is what i did to see myself out through school and after school i continue with the business.
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2017
forget about the food selling unless you want to face it full time and will miss a lot of school Activities.
but for the Laundry its a good idea you work after class depending on your department and lectures, That is what i used to see myself out through school and it went from small to big enterprises where i employed some of my mates who complained of been broke, nothing to loose on Laundry business simple because you are not manufacturing any products and there wont be any products defects, You just have to Improve your technicality while handling clients work.
i can give you more tips regarding this if you dont mind.
deltateam:
I wish to thank the op for his goodwill and benevolence in trying times like this.
I thank fellow nairalanders for their votes which I wish to solicit for to enable me start my business and be self reliant.

Business Idea:

I understand that the food business is a promising venture and food vendors open by 9:00am by which time students would have been in their lecture venues so I intend to be cooking food (rice and beans) and be selling it to students to make ends meet so they wont go hungry to their lectures. I learnt how to cook from my mum.

2, I also intend to start laundry services. Washing and ironing fellow students clothes. What I need at the moment is fund to achieve my dreams and be self reliant.

Fellow Nairalanders please vote for me. God bless you all your endeavours.
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by HOLRANGE(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Op nice innovations... Thanks for giving this opportunity to us.
I'm an agricultural student in a polytechnic with lots of practical experience. Starting a small scale business with one of this had been my aim,and I must add now is the right time for one of this business(Muslims Ramadan) the tapioca processing.with much research done, the market is good but people aren't venturing yet.
If am lucky enough to get this money I can kick start this processing.
Nairalanders pls ur help is highly needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by dami2boi(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2017
HOLRANGE:
Op nice innovations... Thanks for giving this opportunity to us.
I'm an agricultural student in a polytechnic with lots of practical experience. Starting a small scale business with one of this had been my aim,and I must add now is the right time for one of this business(Muslims Ramadan) the tapioca processing.with much research done, the market is good but people aren't venturing yet.
If am lucky enough to get this money I can kick start this processing.
Nairalanders pls ur help is highly needed

Good day, i like your business plan it Good it can be continue in and out of school.
would love to partake in it also.
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Thank you very much for this opportunity Op.
If I am considered, I will venture into a SMALL SCALE CAKE BUSINESS. With the knowledge I acquired few months ago on how to bake and decorate cakes [Birthday cakes, Wedding cakes, Chocolate cakes, Sponge Cake etc.] and my strategy in marketing, I am good to go but the financial aspect is the delay. The budget for the business is #20,000 but the 5k will be a good plus. The basic tools I need and the estimated amount I can get them are:
1. Hand mixer - #5,300
2. Oven - #10,000
3 Piping set - #1,000
4. Fondant decorating set - #2,000
5. Cake pans - #1,000
6. Spatula - #700
I will appreciate it if I am considered because the
rate at which people celebrate events in school and outside school is alarming and the profit per cake baked is really encouraging.
Please help me with your likes and shares.
Thanks in advance.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Olive33: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2017
undecided

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Olive33:
Thank you OP for this post and anticipated help.

My Business Idea:

Photography
Students love to take photographs. On daily basis and more especially during events like matriculation , convocation , inductions , during students week (rag day , jean carnival etc) during project defense , etc There is also an almost constant demand for passport photographs in my campus. The photography business is a very profitable One in schools and I want to harness the opportunities in my school.

and all need is a digital camera, no matter how small it is, to get started.
I can get a small camera within the range of 15,000 to 20,000.
. Op your 5000 assistance will go a long way in helping me actualize the business.
Nairalanders I solicit for your votes .. Thanks
nice business idea ... Goodluck
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Sydney22: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Olive33:
Thank you OP for this post and anticipated help.

My Business Idea:

Photography
Students love to take photographs. On daily basis and more especially during events like matriculation , convocation , inductions , during students week (rag day , jean carnival etc) during project defense , etc There is also an almost constant demand for passport photographs in my campus. The photography business is a very profitable One in schools and I want to harness the opportunities in my school.

and all need is a digital camera, no matter how small it is, to get started.
I can get a small camera within the range of 15,000 to 20,000.
. Op your 5000 assistance will go a long way in helping me actualize the business.
Nairalanders I solicit for your votes .. Thanks
one of the booming business in higher institutions
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by luckyz4rea(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jamb is subjecting people to hardship and it's getting out of hand!

The change of institution/course is causing more damage than good to candidates since Jamb discontinued the correction process from their portal site!

At least two candidates had passed out (fainted) and were yet to be revived before i left the Jamb office in Ikoyi, Lagos.

The security agencies officials were pouring water on candidates whilst some were threatening them with guns!

Nigeria is 56 years at least. We cannot afford to continue this way.

Please help candidates rebroadcast this until it gets to the right channels so Jamb can reopen the portal site!

It's difficult attaching pictures and the video clips that's why there isn't any here! Thank you!
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
JustAwesome:

Ogbeni this one no be cowbell competition... I'm interested in enterprising people... Nobody is stopping you from starting your own maths thread
The richest man in Nigeria is an entrepreneur and not a mathematical professional
nice shot @ justawesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Idowuh(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ekehwinz:
Op i need the 5k to add up to the one i have and get a laptop for yahoo business. Will pay you tripple of the 5k in 3months time. Thank you.

You won
Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Bin3(f): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by Ifedoyinmola(f): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
this is a very nice idea and may your pocket be increased with more funds and you'd also find favour.
For now I sell recharge cards and eggs because I noticed it's what my hostel mates spend more on. I also sell snacks whenever I get extra money.
I will be very glad if I get this fund because I've been looking for someone that can sponsor me,even if it is to borrow me the money for sometime,get my gain and then return the money I borrowed. I use my pocket money which is sometimes 3k or less,so I usually like using it to get some gain before I spend it on something I need. But if I can get a permanent fund for my market,I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance. I'd like to follow your footstep someday.
Nairalanders pls don't just read,just help me press the like button,pls pls pls plsssssssssssss

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'll Be Giving Out N5,000 This Sunday closed.. by prinzfavian(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ifedoyinmola:
this is a very nice idea and may your pocket be increased with more funds and you'd also find favour.
For now I sell recharge cards and eggs because I noticed it's what my hostel mates spend more on. I also sell snacks whenever I get extra money.
I will be very glad if I get this fund because I've been looking for someone that can sponsor me,even if it is to borrow me the money for sometime,get my gain and then return the money I borrowed. I use my pocket money which is sometimes 3k or less,so I usually like using it to get some gain before I spend it on something I need. But if I can get a permanent fund for my market,I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance. I'd like to follow your footstep someday.
Nairalanders pls don't just read,just help me press the like button,pls pls pls plsssssssssssss
Nice One.
Nairalanders, be a cheerful like-givers. just a click is all it takes.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Animal Killed By Funaab Students Today / Noun Approved Graduation List For 2019 (full List) / Yuuuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.