Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order (4410 Views)

Ogun Lockdown: Masquerade Arrested, Cries After Ignoring Sit-At-Home Order / Igbos And Yorubas Have Historical Ties – Ooni Of Ife / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by NwaAmaikpe: 8:04am On May 30, 2017
Hello all,

So today is supposedly the 30th of May.. Biafran Remembrance day.

I truly doubt Igbos and organizations in the southeast/south south of Nigeria will comply with the sit-at-home order.

Can this be confirmed possibly with pictorial evidence.

Are you sitting at home?

Show us your picture sitting at home or your street

Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Obinoscopy

Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05am On May 30, 2017
As for me.

Nairaland is home to me.

So I am sitting at home

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by mazimee(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2017
Let me buy this land, pictures coming later

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by YNWA1: 8:09am On May 30, 2017
K
Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by brandonobi(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2017
I went outside to buy stuffs, and all the shops were closed, and the yeye vigilantees are saying 'we r celebrating Biafra' in my mind I'm like are we celebrating lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by mazimee(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2017
These pictures where taken in few streets I passed by on my way to Bridge head market (Head Bridge Onitsha) very close to my area

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by seunny4lif(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
As for me.

Nairaland is home to me.

So I am sitting at home
Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2017
mazimee:
These pictures where taken in few streets I passed by on my way to Bridge head market (Head Bridge Onitsha) very close to my area

Don't mind the OP, make him dey live in dreamland.

The whole southeast was a ghost town on biafra day.

This was the most successful biafra day in the history of biafran sit at home order.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by SIMONEKPA7: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
RoyalBoutique:

Don't mind the OP, make him dey live in dreamland.

The whole southeast was a ghost town on biafra day.

This was the most successful biafra day in the history of biafran sit at home order.
Prepare to sit more at home
Re: Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order by SIMONEKPA7: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
mazimee:
Prepare to sit more at home.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Handmade Palm Kernel Oil In Lagos, Nigeria / How Did African Lose Their Immunity To Tropical Diseases? / Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.