Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences (24136 Views)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / N-power Beneficiaries Share Disappointments In Oct 1 Presidential Speech / N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Nobody: 11:32am On May 30, 2017
Hmm... Propaganda campaigns. We need the videos of these programs if it's true. APC know how to concocting stories to buy electorates votes.

With all these so called programs, why is it that nothing is working and economy is not improving

This government and her BMC/agents can only deceiving their households. APC government is the worst corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by ogobaby23(f): 11:32am On May 30, 2017
soliddust2020:

I know about 4 beneficiaries here in Delta state. One a strong critique of this government.

OK. Are they paid regularly though?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by giftiy(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
I personally don't know anyone that has benefitted from this scam. That's right, it's just another pipeline to syphon funds.

BTW, I heard Aso Rock now exports vegetables to London grin grin grin
get your facts right boy
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by nellyelitz(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2017
Histrings08:
Yes.... I think Pmb deserves to be commended for this... Though tz not enof Buh tz something
please are you also a beneficiary?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Goshoreb(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2017
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM BLIND (Attah's Concept) (Episode 3)

Watch this VERY FUNNY video PLEASE HELP ME, I AM BLIND and remove your anxiety and sorrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce-iCrVgZ4U

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by bejeria101(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2017
Story is unbalanced,its one sided. What of those that have issues with the program thats how to balance issues. B4 the wailers/zombies show up
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Nobody: 11:42am On May 30, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
I personally don't know anyone that has benefitted from this scam. That's right, it's just another pipeline to syphon funds.

People do my security guard who earned 12,000/month left for the program he earns over 30k, I Think thats good for a start. grin

All the chicks selling vegetables are running after him now.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Nobody: 11:43am On May 30, 2017
soliddust2020:

I know about 4 beneficiaries here in Delta state. One a strong critique of this government.
Is the guy still a critic?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by usmanbaba(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2017
Really a life saver
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by soliddust2020: 11:51am On May 30, 2017
deji15:

Is the guy still a critic?

He still a strong critique of this govt, always on facebook criticizing pmb and pyo.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by no1madman(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2017
30k. .eyaah! Extreme poverty!
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Koolking(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2017
Most Nigerians are simply blinded by religious and tribal sentiments, they fail to see where Nigeria is heading under PMB. The future is promising, we don't just see it. We were so complacent by our ephemeral status under the immediate past government at the expense of our future. Common wealth were shared by few.

For the fact that things are looking bleak now, means we are in real change. Change has a price. You want peace, you go to war and in war, there are always casualties. You can not have change without casualties. We all know the direction where we are going. We need to be patience and contribute our quota in order to actualise that change.

But when we sit down and find nothing good in a leader because his religion does not align with some of us, his culture is alien to some of us, we will all lose. Selfless followers make a selfless leader better.

Our tribe-man who has collective interest of ours at heart would never do anything differently. Disloyalty to our country is the bane of our progress.

Long Live PMB!

Long Live the people of Nigeria!!

Long Live Nigeria!!!

4 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by senatordave1(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

When exactly is this going to happen cos some of my classmates have been asking me about the next batch
Before the end of this year hopefully.btw,you are hot n sweet.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2017
a beneficiary of PMB's NPower cheesy, tho with this d future is still far tho grin- DQMOT
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by soliddust2020: 12:12pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

OK. Are they paid regularly though?

My gf happens to be one and she has been paid 30k 4 times. My neighbor once told me the burden of sustaining his kid bro has reduced a little since he is a beneficiary program. One thing i know the payment are sometimes delayed.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by ogobaby23(f): 12:30pm On May 30, 2017
soliddust2020:

My gf happens to be one and she has been paid 30k 4 times. My neighbor once told me the burden of sustaining his kid bro has reduced a little since he is a beneficiary program. One thing i know the payment are sometimes delayed.

OK then, good to hear its helping out some people
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by ogobaby23(f): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
senatordave1:

Before the end of this year hopefully.btw,you are hot n sweet.

So no specified time frame then.

Thank you for the compliment.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by egbaguy2: 12:41pm On May 30, 2017
Waiting patiently to get enlisted in the next batch.... I am underemployed presently,but hey I go chop this 30k from npower and still retain my job here. No one shud plz quote me.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by MOSICATED5(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2017
This is the only APC lies that is true. I know 2 of my close friends who are beneficiaries of Npower

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by MrBONE2(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2017
EddyNumerouno:

haaa but i only heart that they export corruption...grin
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by MrBONE2(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2017
greggng:

Keep quiet yours truly is a living witness. I applied without knowing any oga at the top. Was selected and till date earn uninterrupted. stipends I never knew one can actually get anything on merit. Check my profile here u will see I am not the type praises evil. This program is in deed for the masses. He made sure it was not hijacked by greedy politicians may God grant him good health
You re right Bros,Me and my 4 immediate young have being benefit from the programme.the good is that we thank Great One beco we all have something doing from the stipends we re receiving grin

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by oluemmakay(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
I am beneficiary of this project. It's bn very helpful. God bless this administration.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 30, 2017
soliddust2020:

He still a strong critique of this govt, always on facebook criticizing pmb and pyo.
Thanks. Do you understand why he is always criticizing the Govt despite being a beneficiary of the Govt programs?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 30, 2017
MOSICATED5:
This is the only APC lies that is true. I know 2 of my close friends who are beneficiaries of Npower

The other programs or progress are not lies either. If you are not a direct beneficiary or has not seen it in your neighbourhood, does not mean it is not happening elsewhere.
Despite the fact that you know 2 beneficiaries of NPower, some, like you are denying that the program actually employs people
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Npower is like national youth service the beneficiaries will realise this once it ends. Let them enjoy it while it lasts.

Don't worry, june 13th the portal will be open for you to apply again.... Jealousy naim dey worry you so...

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by biuti(f): 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
MrBONE2:
You re right Bros,Me and my 4 immediate young have being benefit from the programme.the good is that we thank Great One beco we all have something doing from the stipends we re receiving grin

Wow, 5 beneficiaries from a family. Thank God for npower o

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by tiger28: 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

N-Power is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

Yeah, people benefit from it, non existing imaginary people

Quote me if you have benefited from it

I have a 3 year old niece who loves imaginary stories, she will believe this super story
Too many kids on this site.

6 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
soliddust2020:

The payments are not delayed...... Maybe some beneficiaries you know don't want to give you sometime from their stipend.....

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Lekewatt(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

N-Power is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

Yeah, people benefit from it, non existing imaginary people

Quote me if you have benefited from it

I have a 3 year old niece who loves imaginary stories, she will believe this super story
na who dey do u? Not being a graduate or having one as friend, foe or family members doesn't mean others are not benefitin na.

Modified............oops! I forgot that u intend writing common entrance to the school of the................

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by trinity11(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
Even though I don't say good things about buhari/APC I still have to be sincere with myself that this scheme has really help so many people in the little way it can. my very good friend and brother is a living testimony to this npower stuff. ego aside, sentiment aside, religious mindset aside, remove anger, I'd like to say thanks to buhari/VP/APC for this npower stuff. although you guys can still do better, all we want is a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by IhateAfonjas(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2017
Lekewatt:
na who dey do u? Not being a graduate or having one as friend, foe or family members doesn't mean others are not benefitin na.

Modified............oops! I forgot that u intend writing common entrance to the school of the................

University ?? Something your mom haven't been to

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got Three Job Offers Within A Week / The Untold Stories Of Nigerians Seeking Work In Libya. So Unfortunate! / Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.