Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt (12301 Views)

Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) / IPOB Sit At Home Order Fails In Enugu (pictures) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by genearts(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2017
Abagworo:
Entering from Onne via Eleme. This is the Oil Mill spill over.

Oga modify and put these photos on page0

1 Like

Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 30, 2017
Welcome to tribaland
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by LazyYorubas: 2:58pm On May 30, 2017
honeychild:
Every one in PH going about their normal business.
What do you have to say about this?.. Deceitful afonja

2 Likes

Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by doctokwus: 3:08pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
grin grin grin

You too get bad mouth
Na so them born me and I usually use it for people like that that lie so shamelessness.
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by Antivirus92(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2017
Joshater:

What part of anambra? I'm also at anambra and everyone is about their businesses as usual...
awka is on shut down my man
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
I learnt it flopped in Umuahia and was only partly successful in Owerri and Enugu.
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by chinoxstock: 4:47pm On May 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Modify and post the pics on page 0.

I know that business activities in PHC and entire Rivers state is on as usual.

I wish the agitators well

Oga, well wisher....why do you think people are sitting at home today? Why?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by LazyYorubas: 4:58pm On May 30, 2017
Abagworo:
I learnt it flopped in Umuahia and was only partly successful in Owerri and Enugu.
My Friend shut up.. From Ebonyi to PH to Umuahia, next will be Delta.. Useless idiot.. Lemme tell you, the whole of SE and SS is on lock down, it's not a joke, come and see for urself.. We are not cowards like you guys, who fear federal govt even inside ur own bedroom,you can't speak for urself and even for ur kids.. Rubbish..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by B2mario(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2017
Abagworo:

I drove past half of Port Harcourt and all the indigenous markets are on and busy. Onne is surely a different town. I will move into town around 12 and get photos.
is the pix portharcourt or owerri?
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
legislatively:
you talked about onne, is onne more port Harcourt than oyigbo?
this reply sweet me sugar sugar ooh cheesy grin
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
Amarabae:
this your response to her is a bit insulting.
what are you trying to insinuate? Are we outcast in Rivers?
As an Asa lady, I have right to talk about Port harcourt city over you that is from Imo state because I am an indigene of the state.
Btw it is obigbo, diete spiff can't detect what our name should be.
Your "God bless Nigeria" comment because of today is an insult to 3million mainly Igbo kids who died in the war.
You should apologise.
nne biko kwa, this man isn't an imo indigene thank you.
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by Amberon: 11:30pm On May 30, 2017
Thrash! [s[
LazyYorubas:

Oga stop deceiving urself and thinking that you're deceiving the masses.. Ur write up could have been few place in ph and it must be due to some issues.. Stop deceiving the people.. Me myself, am living in PH...you can go online and see so many places in PH that is locked down..
All this Anti-igbos and their lies just to derail the struggle.. Smshh
[/s]
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by Amberon: 11:31pm On May 30, 2017
Thrash! [s]
LazyYorubas:

Oga stop deceiving urself and thinking that you're deceiving the masses.. Ur write up could have been few place in ph and it must be due to some issues.. Stop deceiving the people.. Me myself, am living in PH...you can go online and see so many places in PH that is locked down..
All this Anti-igbos and their lies just to derail the struggle.. Smshh
[/s]
Re: IPOB "Sit At Home" Has Already Flopped In Port Harcourt by iyke649(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Bro, let's leave sentiment aside. I stay in port Harcourt too Oyigbo to be precise. Everywhere is on lock down. All the Igbo markets are shot down, from timber to steel village haba bros....even the popular oyibo express is almost empty except for few cars passing into portharcourt town.

I won't be surprised if eleme is not on shut down, we all know that's not one of the strong area were you will see Igbo's, that area is mostly filled with hausas
Hi dearie. I also stay within that axis. I d like to know u more if u dnt mind. I sent u a pm. Expectin ur reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno / Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) / 2015: Politicians With Criminal Recordwill Not Be Allowed – IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.