Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order (873 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 8:53am On May 30, 2017
The IPOB group plans a sit-at-
home protest in the south-east
and south-south regions of the
country today May 30 to coincide
with the annual ‘Biafra
Remembrance Day,’ as well as honour the memory of pro-Biafra
activists killed by security
agencies over the years. The group called for the closure
of all markets within “Biafran
territory” today May 30, and a halt of
all vehicular movements in the
area from 12 a.m. on May 29 till
midnight of May 30. So what's your talk on this and what is happing were you are now ? .
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by Abumtestimony1: 8:56am On May 30, 2017
Igbo Kwenu!!! Our Heroes past..,we in time soon will make you all proud of the course you died for. Meanwhile, the popular Nkwor Igbo-Ukwu Market Anambra is totally shot down in solidarity. The Almajiris and Unity beggars thinks the Biafrans depend on daily hustle to eat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by smartanthony5: 9:03am On May 30, 2017
nkwo umunze is totally shutdown. This is just the begining!
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 9:09am On May 30, 2017
People are angry with Nigerian Goverment o .
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by MayhorE(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2017
wts today
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 9:14am On May 30, 2017
MayhorE:
wts today
30th may 2017
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by kechywillz(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2017
I follow una
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by MayhorE(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2017
ihedioramma:
30th may 2017
thank you, but I'm still seeing this Igbo kwenu opening their chop here in pen-cinema, are they nt among the Igbos?
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 9:27am On May 30, 2017
MayhorE:

thank you, but I'm still seeing this Igbo kwenu opening their chop here in pen-cinema, are they nt among the Igbos?
How do you know they are Igbo's and can you let us see there face ? .
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 9:27am On May 30, 2017
kechywillz:
I follow una
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 9:28am On May 30, 2017
kechywillz:
I follow una
Follow who ?
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by dlondonbadboy: 9:32am On May 30, 2017
BIAFRA is my revolution
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by MayhorE(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2017
ihedioramma:
How do you know they are Igbo's and can you let us see there face ? .

so u mean u can't recognise ur brethren at first sight? we know ours, and ours sabi us.

maybe its time you'll teach me how to upload pics on Nairaland coz I do have prblm with DT. thanks
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 10:41am On May 30, 2017
MayhorE:

so u mean u can't recognise ur brethren at first sight? we know ours, and ours sabi us.

maybe its time you'll teach me how to upload pics on Nairaland coz I do have prblm with DT. thanks
Ok .
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 10:42am On May 30, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
BIAFRA is my revolution
Why ?.
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 11:03am On May 30, 2017
What is happing were you are now ?
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 11:10am On May 30, 2017
So many filling station's are not open and okada's don't see people to carry in PH, ANAMBRA AND DELTA .
Re: Biafra/massob (IPOB) Sit At Home Order by MayhorE(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2017
ihedioramma:
Ok .
yea

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? / Crises In Kaduna As Soldier Shot A Boy To Death- Pics / MOU- Privatization Of Primary Health Care In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.