Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,878 members, 7,798,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques (4384 Views)

Mybb Google Seo Plugin Fix / SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses / Why You Can't Fool Google SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 11:30am On May 30, 2017
Who doesn’t want to get Top Ranking Positions in Google? 1st Page Placement in Google is NOT difficult, you need to follow Google Optimization Guidelines, and this Article has Summary of the Seven Fundamentals for Google Optimization.

Google optimization is about following Google guidelines, Google likes ethical SEO practices, those SEO practices which are to help website owners as well as Google and it has published guidelines for SEOs here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/webmasters/seo.html

Top 7 Fundamentals for Google Optimization

Fresh and Original Content

Clean and Validated Code

Easy and Accessible Navigation

Good Interlinking of Web pages

Healthy and Relevant Incoming Links

Domain Age and Registered Period For

Same Contacts at Site and Domain Registration

Fresh and Original Content

Google love fresh and original content on web page, selectable content/text copy of your web page, google can’t read content on images or at pics.

Clean and Validated Code

Clean and validate code helps google to crawl deeply, try to put content at the beginning of your web page, ignore nesting, javascript or comments, in fact try to shorten the text format with the help of external CSS.

Easy and Accessible Navigation

Text or image base navigation helps google to read, google bot can’t read javascript, dhtml, flash base navigation, try to avoid using these practices which google doesn’t like. Keep your navigation at top or left side of the web pages, make sure to add a sitemap page which will guide web surfers and web bots to each and every page of your website, if you have huge website then make sure to add at least all main categories’ links at sitemap page.

Good Interlinking of Web pages

Web links are like roads and streets at website, make sure all website’s internal links are text base or image base, with relevant content.

Healthy and Relevant Incoming Links

Google likes referred websites, specially referred from quality and relevant resources. The more referrer links the more top rankings. Here one thing should be remembered that one relevant incoming links is better than hundred irrelevant links.

Domain Age and Registered Period

Google started keeping new registered domains in sandbox since April 2004, in sandbox almost all new domains kept on probationary period for 6 to 8 months, in some cases for longer period, Sandbox domains don’t get good rankings.

Google also likes to rank better to those domains which are registered for longer period like for 5 or 10 years, because whoever registered domains for longer period shows how much he/she is serious with his/her business and most probably won’t do SPAM with those domains.

Same Contacts at Site and Domain Registration
Google likes true businessmen and a true businessman doesn’t misguide his website visitors, google likes those websites which have physical mailing address to their contact pages and google compares it with that physical mailing address which is used in domain registering.

Read more here https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-TUTORIAL-Top-7-Fundamentals-for-Google-Optimization-Google-SEO-Tips-and-Techniques-by-Expert
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by khrisE(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2017
FTC FINALLY

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by khrisE(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2017
OK
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 7:17am On May 31, 2017
lemme goan read this. I'll comment later when I'm done cool
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 7:18am On May 31, 2017
Cool
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by DKJaleel: 7:18am On May 31, 2017
How do I park a domain and make money from it?
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by kizygist: 7:24am On May 31, 2017
This is absolutely correct. it has worked very well for me and it is recommended. Apply for Stanbic IBTC bank recruitment 2017 for graduate entry level http://trendyupdates.com.ng/stanbic-ibtc-bank-recruitment-2017-graduate-entry-level-apply-now/
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 7:27am On May 31, 2017
Now lemme add my own

.Site Navigation - That doesn't mean you should have an heaven and earth design on your blog with 120 categories, my brother No No undecided
Just keep it Geek and Simple.

.Fresh Contents - This doesn't imply you should be publishing gibberish contents that will damage your blog's reputation. Create a good contents even if it is thrice a week you can afford wink

. Good Interlinking of Web Pages - All you people that would be inserting 20 links in a 250 words blog post, take am easy nah.
Ensure interlinking is related and ain't much so as not to distract the readers from the main post cheesy

Lemme stop hia o jare.. I have tonnes of work todo for my blogs too grin

Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by lajoshua: 7:29am On May 31, 2017
Good Stuff!!

By the way guys, I need a good writer for my blog. I got the domain last year November and I've been quite busy not had enough time. So I need a ghostwriter and possibly a content manager. Thank you
Requirements:
-Know how to use WordPress CMS(optional)
-Write quality 100% unique SEO articles.
- Show your previous works(Provide links to your article online)
Quote me if you're interested and mention your niche. If it matches with mine and you meet the other requirements great.

Thank you

Also LadyF I learnt you by payoneer funds is that right?
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by saraki2019(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2017
nice one, but
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by careertalks: 7:39am On May 31, 2017
lajoshua:
Good Stuff!!

By the way guys, I need a good writer for my blog. I got the domain last year November and I've been quite busy not had enough time. So I need a ghostwriter and possibly a content manager. Thank you
Requirements:
Quote me if you're interested and mention your niche. If it matches with mine and you meet the other requirements great.

Thank you
Am interested... drop your whatsapp number or email
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2017
Sensual:

Sensual AF
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by kdon0000: 8:15am On May 31, 2017
lajoshua:
Good Stuff!!

Requirements:

Thank you

am good for it. Drop your contacta and lets talk
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by leksmedia: 9:02am On May 31, 2017
SEO best practices
1. Unique contents
2. Back linking
3. Inter link
4. Research good keywords
5. Never give up
For your website designs and good SEO websites visit www.leksmediaconcept.com
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by 15Projects: 9:19am On May 31, 2017
Interesting tips. Thanks OP

Get your final year project work done for next to free

15Projects, Nigeria's biggest and largest Project Topics and Project Material platform, gives you a source to search and download and upload complete project thesis and project materials

All project topics and project materials on this site are complete and up to date.

Simply select your department and click download

visit 15projects.com https://15projects.com/projects for your project topics and materials
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by webincomeplus(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2017
lajoshua:
Good Stuff!!

Requirements:

Thank you

I can get you top-notch articles in any niche. WordPress guru. SEO expert. Check webincomeplus.com and smyon.com.
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by gunjansri29j: 9:36am On May 31, 2017
really great stuff. This is my first reply into nairaland forum. As from a long time I am visiting the SEO techniques and related forums to boost my website.
Sharing my problems related to my website https://www.deals4india.in here.
I am working on this website from last 3 years and previous till the mid of 2015 the website traffic was ok but after than I am seeing gradual fall in the traffic of my website and till now i am not able to get the exact reason that why is it happening?
Till now I gave so much effort in on page and off page optimization was in vain so far.
Can you people help my out that what's wrong at my website.

Regards,

Gunjan
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by zinosleek(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2017
lajoshua:
Good Stuff!!

Requirements:

Thank you

Let's talk, eejegreh@gmail.com and I can show u my work
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 10:10am On May 31, 2017
leksmedia:
SEO best practices
1. Unique contents
2. Back linking
3. Inter link
4. Research good keywords
5. Never give up
For your website designs and good SEO websites visit www.leksmediaconcept.com

Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 31, 2017
you really dont need original content to rank high on google. i got 60k page views in one month through copy and paste. well thats after 7 months of copying tho.
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Dcrazyblogger: 2:12pm On May 31, 2017
Do you need AdSense to buy?
U.S.A/U.K/NAIJA AdSense available at affordable prices.
We also help you apply for AdSense and get your website approved...

Call/WhatsApp : 08132464030

Looking forward to serve you better.

Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Bowlexzy(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage, monitor their sites and as well boost their online presence. So do you want to start selling your products on eCommerce sites like Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases traffic and sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager, digital marketer, and other online management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce#57249909
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by TechPanda(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2017
@ Tuham Lemme stop hia o jare.. I have tonnes of work todo for my blogs too grin
heheh, tell me more, your humble boy is listening. grin
Blogger At www.techkibay.com
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2017
TechPanda:

heheh, tell me more, your humble boy is listening. grin

Blogger At www.techkibay.com

Yuh did not like my post nor share it, how will i know you guys are interested grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by TechPanda(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2017
CocoBee:

Hehe, I Thought I Was The Only One Thinking That.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lalasticlala, this informative thread deserves front page. . More people want to learn
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
DKJaleel:
How do I park a domain and make money from it?

Which host? I think I will have to create a separate tutorial for that.
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:

still reading? grin
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
jdtrends:
still reading? grin
yes oh. almost done, just watch out for my comment very soon grin
Re: Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:

yes oh. almost done, just watch out for my comment very soon grin
okay, still waiting cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better / How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? / On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.