Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] (948 Views)

What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man / Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2017
I searched and enquired desperately for solutions to the monster called problems between husband and wife... I researched and found out that the issue with couples is that they got married on the wrong foundation... Nothing was discovered to establish the union you are into right now.... Marriage.

Marriage is a family business which is supposed to grow into beautiful love mansion and journey to demonstrate how two have become one indeed....

What ever you do must have a foundation... If you do not have a foundation for your workshop​ or buildings​ it will eventually collapse because there was never a foundation in the first place....

Marriage is the union of two committed fellows... Both of them took a vow to become one person..

That's why the beginning of marriage is held before a joiner... May be a priest, administrator whatever name you chooses​ to call them isn't important, what is paramount was the adminstration of the marriage vows to the parties...

And so he must stand to witness the beginning of a new dawn.. After which is celebrations​ galore...

But, listen carefully, the initiation of marriage is often forgotten quickly.... The purpose of marriage is to initiate a conversion union..

Two become one in the eyes of justice....But not in the eyes of men...

Because, before it becomes real, work must be carried out and in the process of work most union breaks down because the purpose, the foundation of such marriages was forgotten quickly... sad!!!!

Here we are, finally we have arrived at the moment of the solutions.... Fine, very important, I would love you to note that the people I am recommending this solution to are only Christians.... And not just to everyone... Someone said anyone could apply the solutions to their marriage and it will just work fine... I don't believe so, because the other side do not believe in Christ Jesus who by God Almighty has been made to us power and wisdom from above...

"But of God Almighty are you in Christ Jesus, who of God Almighty is made to us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption"... Awesome..

And so this isn't the mindset of the other groups. They have different views about marriage and life...

The Christian is loyal to CHRIST JESUS as his lord and saviour.... And also know that God almighty is their father... And they also know that there are families in heaven and earth.. And have been given the work to occupy till he comes back again...

Alright, and so I wouldn't want you to just read and not apply same in your shaking and crisis filled relationship with your partner... read carefully and grasp and apply swiftly.... I am a living witness to these principle and I can assure you that they work perfectly and almost all the time... I said almost because of your flesh weaknesses... You are still in the body for now until your redemption day.... Rejoice and get so excited about the day coming......... Continue...,

Let us go, when you get married, or if you are married already, here are what you should do to become one person as the lord God Almighty have said you are.. Write out the weaknesses and those things your partner do not do well with you, maybe she doesn't understand you, he can not plan as the man of the family....

Quick temper... As a result of blood flow, high and low depends on circumstances of life... Lies, not stable... He is poor, doesn't have money and not working..... Problems are there to be solved with the right solution... If there are no solutions problem wouldn't exist... Don't forget this and hold it so strong in your heart....

You are a god..... Wether small g or biggest G's I said if you have said that Jesus is lord and have believed in your heart that the almighty father God raised him from the dead after three days, you have the power to become the son of God Almighty.....

Notice I said to become.... It's a renewal process which goes on forever and ever more.... While we look at the glory of Christ the resurrected son of God, we are changed from glory to a higher degree of glory.... What this means is while you are given discernment, enlightened and led into evidence.... Showed the results of the questions in your mind... Where you are quiet and just watching and praying because you don't want to fall into the temptations of denying his presence..... His kingdom, His power and glory... Enough..

And so, gods are problems solvers, using spiritual power to correct those things which is not related to the original building.... Marriage project... continue..

Write down out, the list goes on, because forgiveness is a gift given before it's asked.. You don't forgive after you might have been approached... Example... God Almighty forgave us and loved us while we were yet sinners CHRIST JESUS died for us and washed away our human nature....

Created a brand new life just like his.... My Christian brothers you are married to Christ... The secret of all secret is that the almighty father God CHRIST JESUS and the Spirit of God Almighty lives in you..... Who is you.....? The body of Christ... When you said Jesus is lord of all flesh, your flesh automatically became his and when you believed that God Almighty raised him from the dead your spirit was recreated Holy..... To participate in divine activities in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.... Only for discerning minds.. Fools will argue and fall off grace and reality.... Continue

Oh yeah,. You are living with CHRIST as your husband or wife. Whatever you do or failed to do to him or her, you did to CHRIST.... At the end of the world.. This will happen...

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,

Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world, for I was poor and hungry, and you gave me meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer Jesus, saying, Lord, we never ever saw you poor and hungry, and fed you? or thirsty, and gave you drink? Not to talk about you being a stranger, and took you in? or naked, and clothed you? Or when saw we you sick, or in prison, and came unto you?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, In as much as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was poor and hungry, and you gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and you visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you poor and hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal....

Hahahahaha... I am rejoicing already because his faithfulness is without equal..... From the beginning of time he has been faithful unlike human promises... This is the biggest topic.... Two become one....

Here is the key we have been waiting for... Yes, as God you are given weapon of warfare... War journey... First, there is a fare... Not celebration fare in the now, all will be concluded but for now it's working to become the person the scriptures said.... Glorious things are spoken of you.... In the volume of the books it's written about you, and right now you are here to show forth the praises of God Almighty.... To earth dwellers

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.

And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.... Massive reception receive the Holy Spirit people... To know the things that have been freely given to you of God Almighty..... Conclusion....

As you notice those weak parts in your partner, you begin to prophesy..... Remember that the almighty said they will speak his words... To prophesy is to speak on behalf of the sender

If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. There is another that is bearing witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnessing of me is true.

But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father have given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father have sent me.

And the Father himself, which has sent me, have borne witness of me.

You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

To hear the voice of God Almighty about your partner and speak it into being.... Yes.... Human beings is becoming flesh the more everyday.... Everything answers to their name.... There is power behind every name you know..... And so you call out the name of such weaknesses by the authority of your assurance..... Remember you must know what the scriptures says about the solutions of your partner's weaknesses and what the resurrection manuel is fulfilled in Christ Jesus... There is a fat difference between the Jesus before resurrection and the Christ Jesus my lord who is raised together with us into the presence of God Almighty...... You got to know the difference..... How??

But you have an unction from the Holy One, and you know all things....... Just one example.... Your partner speak harshly to you and this use to hurt you a lot..... With your weapon of warfare... Speak like these: you have bowel's of mercies for us, you are clothed with humility... Walking in the Spirit... Abiding with me in knowledge... Full of love for me and your family... You are not just saying empty words.... You are actually creating what was lacking in the house of your partner...

If you won't​ work, you will definitely reap what you sows.... Nothing....

Get to work immediately...... For others, you have to become a Christian first before you will receive power to become the children of God Almighty and we will teach you to observe these things.........

Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2017
Great
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2017
Sure
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 4:12am On May 31, 2017
Shining
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
Sure
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Rise
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 4:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Yes lord
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Flo
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Grace
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by IamTheAnswers: 4:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Got it
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 4:23am On Nov 27, 2018
All prayers
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by fanzine(f): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2018
I hate the man i married. The worse regret of my life. So selfish from day one never cared for his family. I am both mummy and daddy to my kids. Am planning my leave , i don't see any more future with him. Roaming about for the past 8 eight years,no money from him. Am the one bearing the responsibility of the home,times are getting harder. God has always giving me strength to pull through. To those that are lucky to marry a real man, pls keep it together cos you dont know what you had until it's no more.
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Love you
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by IamTheAnswers: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Grace
Re: Secret Control Over Your Marital Inadequacies...[ Direct Link] by lightblazingnow(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mature

(1) (Reply)

2017 & 2018 Brides On A Budget...... / On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. / Couple Who Divorced 18 Years Ago Re-marry - After Realising They Made A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.