Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) (52687 Views)

Bread Seller Olajumoke's Live In Lover Says She Is Rude And Disrespects Him / Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God / Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by nazanwannem: 12:04pm On May 30, 2017
Mavin artiste, Tiwa Savage, have been slammed by Ghanaians after a video showing her dropping the Ghanaian flag on the floor at a concert in Ghana emerged.

According to those who reacted to her Saturday night performance, the way she treated the flag shows she has no respect for her fans and the country.

The music star and her dance troupe arrived the stage with the singer wearing the flag like a cape. However, when her performance kicked off, she is seen tossing the flag to the floor, and many people think this is an insult to the country.

Reacting to her performance, Ghanaian OAP and actress, Afia Schwarzenegger wrote on Instagram;

“She disrespected every Ghanaian sitting there by dropping our flag”.

Her IG post ignited the anger of Ghanaians who have now taken to their social media to call out the Nigerian singer.

“Nice performance but was disappointed in her throwing the flag on the floor. It is disrespectful,” said Instagram user@samernestina

@nanyportia added, “You watched her throw the National Flag on the ground? It’s a shame.”

Watch the clip that is causing all the outrage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMS_A9k6odQ

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/video-tiwa-savage-fire-disrespecting-ghana-flag.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by EbonyMira(f): 12:08pm On May 30, 2017
At least, she didn't step on it, or kick it like other celebrities do.

Wow, FTC on my birthday. I thank the lord, you lovely Nairalanders and the mods for doing a wonderful job. God Bless!

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by crazyABO(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2017
Well dt shws how we ridicule our flag here sad charity begins at home undecided ise ile lo ma Gbe won deta tongue naija go start fire bk now I trust grin

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by crazyABO(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2017
EbonyMira:
At least, she didn't step on it, or kick it like other celebrities do.
hbd dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by EbonyMira(f): 12:26pm On May 30, 2017
crazyABO:
hbd dear kiss

Thanks Dear, God Bless!
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by rheether(f): 12:27pm On May 30, 2017
She is Nigerian first..

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Evablizin(f): 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
Ghanaians abeg you people should calm down,it might be a mistake or she was carried away while performing

48 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by crazyABO(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2017
EbonyMira:

Thanks Dear, God Bless!
uwc wink

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
Bloggers
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
gayners again

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by olusledge: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by samtee37(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
So, Ghanaians also do reaction grin

25 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by robosky02(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2017
who flag help undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2017
I thought she wiped her Azz with the flag grin cool

But she didn't know Na. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by AfonjaBoston: 1:29pm On May 30, 2017
I used a Ghana flag a Ghanaian female friend left at my place to wipe my buttocks one time. When I gave her the flag the first thing she did was wrap it around her neck and wipe her face with it.

Ewwwww my pooh must have been smelling like Paco''s 1 million cologne lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
Joblessness is real sad
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by dora05: 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Okadalifestyle(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
Wats my business with this. Abeg sumbori should tell Swee to forgive me. I know I messed up ekwesirim ijide onwem but
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by leofab(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
make this Ghana ppu chill abeg, nor b ordinary flag? they are shouting as if it was their heads she stepped on.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Olasco93: 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
If na US, oboy, dem go ban her from entering the country for some Months/Years.
Her perspective may just be different, and it may be unintentional.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by NicoBaba(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
koffi, mensah,yaw wat is it again.... oya sorry take banku n wipe ur tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by sod09(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2017
who ghana epp

but show some respect tiwa haba, pretend like 9ja is better cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by tommybliss007(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2017
that Riot decorated flag tho dat was bad from savage

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by Believe7(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
Lol..

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by prideofscience: 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
where is the flat embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by addikt(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
It's disrespectful though but it wasn't intentional . She should have thrown it to the crowd instead .

She didn't mean it , she was just getting ready to catchup and start up a dance ....she should just say she's sorry for the act. We are all humans , NOBODY IS PERFECT ,that is why celebrity life isn't easy , everything you do counts !.

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) by OlaDapxon(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
shes in her house come and beat her grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans, Police & Soldier In Davido's House In Lagos As They Have Fun (pics,vid) / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.