Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor (19767 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by PalmchatApp: 4:41pm On May 30, 2017
Do you ever wonder why you are still single even when so many people are getting married, engaged or finding a new lover? well the reasons are not far fetched. Instead of worrying your head over why you are still single, just think of any of these you have not gotten right.

1.Your attitude- So many ladies, guys, are still single simply because they have refused to act right. Wrong attitudes towards people around them. You can't go far with a wrong attitude. The way you talk to people or treat people goes a long way to tell who you are and how you attract people towards you. It could be laziness, pride and so on.

2.Attachment to past- So many people have gotten so comfortable with singleness. Sometimes, people prefer to stay single when they remember that one person did them wrong or the relationship that left them unstable. Some people still carry past hurts, confusions around that it becomes uncomfortable moving on. You are still attached to your ex and it seems impossible going for someone else.

3. You love being single- Most times, people are so comfortable with being single. they love the freedom that comes with it. There is no validation from anyone, everything just feels perfect. There is no worry about who is cheating on who. It just feels perfect.

include your own reason why you love being single.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 30, 2017
okay
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2017
Freedom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
Lefulefu cool
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu cool
why u dey call me? grin
hmmm e be like that number 3 explains me cheesy.freedom is sweet sha grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by mzhorlah(f): 7:19pm On May 30, 2017
I just prefer being single. no commitment and you get time to think about other things, like being a better you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by mzhorlah(f): 7:20pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:

why u dey call me? grin
hmmm e be like that number 3 explains me cheesy.freedom is sweet sha grin
u again shocked
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
u again shocked
haba wetin i do? cheesy
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by mzhorlah(f): 7:46pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:
haba wetin i do? cheesy
nothing
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
nothing
ok ooo
gud evenin cheesy
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Chuknovski(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2017
4,. over select

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by IdeyFindWife: 8:18pm On May 30, 2017
@OP, if na curse, stop am!

Single na single; which one be "single-to-stupor" again?

I tire o!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
No 3 smiley
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by boiz2men(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
hinky:
No 3 smiley
smiley
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by tyson98: 10:41pm On May 30, 2017
2 and 3 are my main problem now
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by PalmchatApp: 11:21pm On May 30, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by demarc001: 9:33am On May 31, 2017
Lol. See stroke!
grin grin grin
Single to stupor!
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Chiefly(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 9:33am On May 31, 2017
grin No3 plus they all think I look lyk a potential cheat.... No drama too... I lyk a quiet, peaceful and simple life

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by iraborosasu: 9:33am On May 31, 2017
4. Too many SLAYQUEENS... grin grin grin

Truth is, Sex is just easier to get these days so being single is a lot more fun. wink

Moreover you don't have to deal with all the DRAMA that comes with relationships.

8 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Olasco93: 9:34am On May 31, 2017
99.99% of the slay queens that attended 2016 Shiloh are guilty of No. 1

6 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by crazyABO(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2017
We just choose to grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 9:35am On May 31, 2017
The fear of dating a prostitute unknowingly

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by CoolChinex07: 9:36am On May 31, 2017
Lack of money is the number one reason why most guys remain single

32 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by simplemyk: 9:39am On May 31, 2017
Been single is a matter of choice. Life is about making either positive or negative choices.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by goldman777: 9:39am On May 31, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
@OP, if na curse, stop am!

Single na single; which one be "single-to-stupor" again?

I tire o!

Me sef tire oh singleness they shack like beer grin

5 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by demarc001: 9:40am On May 31, 2017
CoolChinex07:
Lack of money is the number one reason why most guys remain single
Gbam! You don talk am

10 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by goldman777: 9:41am On May 31, 2017
glowryhaa:
grin No3 plus they all think I look lyk a potential cheat

Seeing ur face i agree u look too suspicious abeg lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by chiefolododo(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2017
Hmmm

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by lazeal: 9:43am On May 31, 2017
glowryhaa:
grin No3 plus they all think I look lyk a potential cheat.... No drama too... I lyk a quiet, peaceful and simple life
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by preponey: 9:45am On May 31, 2017
My case is different
Olasco93:
99.99% of the slay queens that attend 2016 Shiloh are guilty of No. 1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.