Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? (8120 Views)

Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
I watch this movie called life and living it, there was one actor that particulary caught my attention, it was refresshing
to see a dark and handsome guy in a Ghanian movie, since all the time all we see is Van Vicker. and ohh boy is his voice sexy, deep
sexy seductive I shiver whenever I heard his voice.

Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
more

Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2010
he is fine in the first picture.
but is ghollywood having a turn around and not being so biased for once?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

he is fine in the first picture.
but is ghollywood having a turn around and not being so biased for once?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
well I guess so, cause life and living it feature just dark yummy guys, no papaya grin

Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
OHHH that show looks interesting.
anyway i can stream it online?
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:59am On Jan 18, 2010
rokiatu:

I watch this movie called life and living it, there was one actor that particulary caught my attention, it was refresshing
to see a dark and handsome guy in a Ghanian movie, since all the time all we see is Van Vicker. and ohh boy is his voice sexy, deep
sexy seductive I shiver whenever I heard his voice.
I have watch life and living it, and to be honest he caught my attention too. he is that seductive kind of sexy guy, and yes his voice can make any girl melt to me he is way way sexier than Van Vicker. and live and living it is one of the best Ghanaian movie if not the best I have seen. no witchcraft, no juju, just love, life and living it, it is a well made movie.and I pray we see more of this guy, and the others involve as well especially that Cris Attoh he is damn sexy too. just take a look at him

Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:02am On Jan 18, 2010
I do not even know why dark handsome guy like this is not getting enough attention, all the attention is been given to Van as if we have naver seen a bright guy in our life.  undecided

Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2010
and he is also a pretty good actor

Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:18am On Jan 18, 2010
with Jackie

Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:19am On Jan 18, 2010
THE AMAKA:

OHHH that show looks interesting.
anyway i can stream it online?

I believe u can watch it on here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvuULThvXnI&feature=related[quote][/quote]
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:27am On Jan 18, 2010
thanks!! he is fine, especially that pic with the yellow and green shirt. cheesy
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by ikamefa(f): 5:16am On Jan 18, 2010
yum! yum! yum! tongue

would like to take a big chunk outta that dude cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hummmmmmmmmm! ebony-black and gorgeous
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2010
ikamefa:

yum! yum! yum! tongue

would like to take a big chunk outta that dude cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hummmmmmmmmm! ebony-black and gorgeous
hahaha I know he look so eatable. grin
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by africhika(f): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2010
[size=16pt]chei, now we are talkinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.[/size]
who are these guys?? shocked
which one is sarpong and which is chris?
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2010
africhika:

[size=16pt]chei, now we are talkinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.[/size]
who are these guys?? shocked
which one is sarpong and which is chris?
The guy roki posted is Sarpong, the one I posted is Chris
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by africhika(f): 6:24am On Jan 18, 2010
these are fine fine men!
esp. chris-- he looks kinda like by bf wink

dang, this is pure african hotness!

my 1st time seeing good looking ghanaians
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2010
africhika:

my 1st time seeing good looking ghanaians
hehe you can say that again.

africhika:

these are fine fine men!
esp. chris-- he looks kinda like by bf wink
wow your boyfriend must be hot then. that is pure yummy chocolate African Guys grin
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2010
sexyLeamon:

I have watch life and living it, and to be honest he caught my attention too. he is that seductive kind of sexy guy, and yes his voice can make any girl melt to me he is way way sexier than Van Vicker. and live and living it is one of the best Ghanaian movie if not the best I have seen. no witchcraft, no juju, just love, life and living it, it is a well made movie.and I pray we see more of this guy, and the others involve as well especially that Cris Attoh he is damn sexy too. just take a look at him
yeah Cris is hot too, but that Kwame guy got the x factor, I guess its his voice grin
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by faithnnaj: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Nice shots
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by londoner: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
I've heard of Chris before, he is handsome and sexy, but I think Van is more handsome, but isn't as sexy. Well, I'm sure there is space for more than one of them, afterall variety is the spice of life.

Good to see Ghanaians are now sporting some dark skinned men as objects of beauty too, this is good. I do love their very dark skin tones, especially with the white teeth, lol
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2010
rokiatu:

yeah Cris is hot too, but that Kwame guy got the x factor, I guess its his voice grin
WELL BOTH ARE HOT CASE CLOSE
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2010
not really feeling him that much though the movie cover is interesting.

He looks a bit stuck up but that could be my imagination

the film is nice I'm sure
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sweetpie23: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2010
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow now that is what I called a hott guy these boys are hotttt.
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
tpia.:

hahahahaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by chiogo(f): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
Cris baby, come here. grin grin Damn, he's fine!! Aww, and Jackie looks so pretty in that pic.
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by platinumnk(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
tpia.:

agreed . . Im not really feeling it either, but is neither is van cute lipsrsealed (looks gay)

maybe he looks better on screen . . . nice set of teeth though wink
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:48am On Jan 20, 2010
tpia.:

different folks different taste wink
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 20, 2010
sexyLeamon:

different folks different taste wink

very true.

I checked out the movie life and living it on youtube, and it seems to be about a madam/club owner?

she was his sugar mummy or something, and he was two timing another girl ?

not sure i followed the plot. Some other girl cussed him out for being late to a dance class i think. Maybe thats the one he's going to end up with in the film.

i dont admire the other two famous ghanaian actors because of their light skin oh- dont get me wrong. Some of the cutest ghanaian guys i know are actually quite dark.
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by jaybee3(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
chaircover:

I loooooooooooooooove this guy, kiss kiss kiss
(Nana I mean…, Chris, though is fine to some ladies, is just not my type) I prefer “rugged men” to those feminine fine men.

Nana has the deepest voice I’ve ever heard…….

…….If I wasn’t married I could have easily ended up a groupie LOL

Hope my hubby never visits this part of Nairaland embarassed

copied and forwarding it to him grin grin grin
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by sweetpie23: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
jay bee:

copied and forwarding it to him grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. / Pat Utomi Commends Churchill Youth Empowerment On Entrepreneur Africa Magazine / Shock!! Bobrisky Shares Video of himself having Sex With Boo On Snapchat Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.