Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South (41656 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Detail Updates Of My Ginger Farm Project In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Aare2050(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one.

Contact me if you want to buy raw ginger and turmeric for planting in ondo and the whole south west.

The price is affordable
We also train new farmers that wish to start the farming of ginger and turmeric.

Call/whatsapp

Below is picture of growing ginger and turmeric
Picture 1. Ginger
Picture 2. Turmeric

Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by adanny01(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Henesi2010:
Na the latest crude oil for southern Kaduna people...... grin grin

Because of the incessant Fulani attacks cash crops like ginger and beans have taken over our farmlands in place of maize and guinea corn which provide a canopy for Fulani and criminal elements to torment us especially in back yard farms.

Come and see ginger in sk this year. Another hot cash crop is turmeric.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by ayusco85(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
adanny01:

Because of the incessant Fulani attacks cash crops like ginger and beans have taken over our farmlands in place of maize and guinea corn which provide a canopy for Fulani and criminal elements to torment us especially in back yard farms.

Come and see ginger in sk this year. Another hot cash crop is turmeric.

Sk u mean saminaka?
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by adanny01(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
ayusco85:

Sk u mean saminaka?

SK - Southern Kaduna
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by repent4christ: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ginger money spinning agricultural product. It takes money to make more money in ginger farming.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by NevetsIbot(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aare2050:
Nice one.

Contact me if you want to buy raw ginger and turmeric for planting in ondo and the whole south west.

The price is affordable
We also train new farmers that wish to start the farming of ginger and turmeric.

Call/whatsapp
In Ondo? Will you still be into this in about two years time? I'm planning on starting ginger farming soon in about a year or two.

I stayin ondo town
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by repent4christ: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
I had intended farming this crop, but capital deluded me this year. Next year Gods grace.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Aare2050(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
In Ondo? Will you still be into this in about two years time? I'm planning on starting ginger farming soon in about a year or two.

I stayin ondo town

Nobody knows tomorrow.
Keep the hope alive till then
If you don't transact with me, there will definitely someone to transact with.

Jah bless

2 Likes

Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Foolsparadise(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
I will soon start my own cultivation Sha. Good one Op.

Contact me if you want to buy dry ginger in large quantities in Lagos.
Whssap/call 08060355105.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Aare2050(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Foolsparadise:
I will soon start my own cultivation Sha. Good one Op.

Contact me if you want to buy dry ginger in large quantities in Lagos.
Whssap/call 08060355105.
How much do u want to sale per kg
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by hrykanu231(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Agriculture seems to be the new "crude oil" I wish we can have honest people. Investing in it won't be a problem sef @Agathabishen, if someone invest some money in your business(thats assuming you like the idea). What's the Return on Investment like, that's assuming #2m is given?
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by wasuka14(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Can d ginger be planted in kwara state?? Love it
Agathabishen:

you will need like a 100 bags for an hectare of land. I have already called you.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by omogidi234(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kudos Op.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
I planted a few in my vegetable garden too and the first time I harvested Fresh ginger, I was in love mehn. I had stew at home o but I still went to the market to buy pepper and blended it with the ginger. Fresh Ginger smells amazing.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by MrChilaka(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You forgot something

Boko boys also belong to that region

franklingud:
I Was hoping to see a real ginger farm.

#SomeDaysAreLikeThat shaa!

What other 'black' spot can you both see on this white A4?

Agathabishen:
this is ginger farming season so am uploading pictures of the ginger farming process. enjoy and ask questions

God bless your hustle Madam...and may the Ginger continue to remain so so pepperish so that Cattles will just waka pass grin

You are sharing information so freely, information that most Ginger farmers have kept so so close to their heart. Same way the Recycling Cabals (Pet Bottle, Scarp Metal, etc) keep the juicy details on INTK (I-Need-To-Know) levels

Bless You Ma and enjoy your bountiful harvest.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Gizamann(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2017
my farm is in madakiya (attas) precisely, but I'm currently in abuja my bros takes care of it. I will welcome a collabo to get along with the rest of the process like applying fertilizer and spraying of herbicides etc.
@tabitha kazah za brang
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by brodachu: 1:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks for this.
Agathabishen:
this is ginger farming season so am uploading pictures of the ginger farming process. enjoy and ask questions
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by NemoNKjunior(m): 3:50am On Jun 02, 2017
The people farming lyk students of G.S.S. fada kaje... ginger d financial farm of KD... love d richly of soil....
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by boardmem(m): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Agathabishen:

So much interested in ginger farming. Can I av d pleasure of having ur number ma?

Will pm you soon ma. Good day
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by uvalued(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2017
Agathabishen:

1. farm is 1 hectare
2. we planted 6 tonnes of fresh ginger that's 100 bags of fresh ginger. and expecting at least 500 bags
3. about 1.4m and hoping to sell for like 3m but you should know that like many other agro commodity the prize of ginger is not fixed
4. 6-8 months
5. not decided whether to sell fresh or dry.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by bizzibodi(m): 6:29am On Jun 02, 2017
i plan farming an hect this yr but cost of seedling & capital scare me off,can i start with #200k & 20 bags to grow ma seeds 4 anothr season & how much is a bag of seeds now?i hav 4hectares untouched.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Intendy: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by glossy6(f): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Agathabishen:

fadan kaje, zangon kataf local government of Kaduna state

I thought as much.

ashego?

I will never forget Zonkwa, my birth place
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by wolverine1987: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2017
showietee:
love this, planning for the same in karshi - Abuja.

met someone yesterday in farm, he was one of the labourers of the Ginger farm close to my farm but we couldn't get along well based on language differences.

please can I contact you?
where @ Karshi I stay around there n know pple who farm ginger
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by glossy6(f): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2017
adanny01:

Did some considerable part of my childhood in Fadan Kaje during the 80's. Ashego madam.

I was still in Zonkwa up to 1984
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by adanny01(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2017
glossy6:

I was still in Zonkwa up to 1984

Thats about the time my parents moved there and left 1991. I did my entire primary education in Zonkwa, as my father worked there and mother in Fadan Kaje.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by begwong: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Ginger business is now booming in southern kaduna, with investors /interested buyers coming directly for purchase/farming.
It is called "alert'' because of the speed to which it is required and purchased swiftly.
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Agathabishen(f): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2017
boardmem:

So much interested in ginger farming. Can I av d pleasure of having ur number ma?

Will pm you soon ma. Good day
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by Agathabishen(f): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2017
bizzibodi:
i plan farming an hect this yr but cost of seedling & capital scare me off,can i start with #200k & 20 bags to grow ma seeds 4 anothr season & how much is a bag of seeds now?i hav 4hectares untouched.

you can. a bag is 8k
Re: Our Ginger Farm In Kaduna South by adanny01(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2017
MrChilaka:

What other 'black' spot can you both see on this white A4?

God bless your hustle Madam...and may the Ginger continue to remain so so pepperish so that Cattles will just waka pass grin

You are sharing information so freely, information that most Ginger farmers have kept so so close to their heart. Same way the Recycling Cabals (Pet Bottle, Scarp Metal, etc) keep the juicy details on INTK (I-Need-To-Know) levels

Bless You Ma and enjoy your bountiful harvest.

I went to a house and was shocked because they collect and keep all the pure sachets they use in the house and sell it.

It looks like the Nigerian economy is finally begining to diversify.

It gladens my heart to see the level of cash crop farming in Southern Kaduna.

There is this empty plot of land opposite my house, the owner has not been able to develop it for years, instead of lying fallow, a neighbouring widow sought the permission of the owner to cultivate the land for years. Suddenly, the ginger craze that engulfed southern kaduna last year, the son to the owner came from nowhere after the widow had cleared and cultivated the land at the beginning of farming season last year. During cultivation, she found a writing on all the perimeter fence walls that read, "DONOT FARM ON THIS LAND". We as neighbours asked he to disregard the warning as the owner of the land knows her house and he could have walked to her and tell her same words and she will not proceed. The guy came to plant ginger on the same day with the woman.

Neighbours had to intervene, we told him he should have had the courtesy to tell her who he was first. She had no idea and before labouring to cultivate the land he should have found out from his father who cultivates the land to express his intentions.

Anyways, she won last year but he took over the plot farm this year. It is very good to see young men returning to farms for ginger. Alot of young boys and girls have taken to farming ginger. I asked myself where was the boy for the years she has been farming there but suddenly has interest in farming ginger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bird I Caught This Morning In My Compound In Abia / Get Your Motorized Sprayer and Battery Sprayer From Us At affordable Price. / Why Cassava Farmers Should Choose The TME 419 Variety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.