Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Life Of Crime... Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life Of Crime... Fiction (857 Views)

The Angel And The Fugitive( A story of crime, politics and insurgency) / LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina / Crime Fiction: Rules Of The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Of Crime... Fiction by Santosbilly: 6:05pm On May 30, 2017
My Life of Crime... Episode one

The first day wasn't the worst like most people will expect. Don't get me wrong it was strange being in a new environment with uniforms and men shouting orders at you like a horse in a race. But somehow I found peace amidst the chaos and a weird sense of belonging here. I looked around and saw the walls surrounding us like Roman shields and felt protected when others will feel caged. I smiled, beat my fist on my chest mentally and walked into my cell like a king. My name is Norman Church and I am the newest member of United States prison and this is my story.

Yeah, I know you are wondering why I am so happy to be locked up and curious to know what I did... A part of you wish I was there with you, so u can hit me with questions like a reporter and interrogate me like a detective but u have ti wait a little longer ‘cause to get to the end you have to know the details in between. One thing I can tell for certain is this, if you stick with me till the end I bet you will be happy to be here too.

My cell mate was a half cooked Asian whose English sounded like something from Jackie Chan movie, I call him half cooked because he was a mix breed... His mother was an Asian LovePeddler who had one too many drinks and ended up in bed with a degenerated gambler. At the time she was working for Pablo Carmelo, who was the king of 88th street back in the day. Pablo wasn't so happy Johnny got his finest Asian girl pregnant so he took him to the pier, chopped off his dick and made him suck it till he choked from it. The cause of death was inconclusive, the Medical Examiner couldnt tell if it was the loss of blood that killed him or lack of oxygen. So Xing was left to raise Frost alone as a single mom, whose main income came from sucking dicks, little wonder he ended in prison for possession of illegal drugs and assault of a police officer.

The minute I heard the click from the machines indicating the door was locked, Frost walked up to me, shook my hands and said “welcome to your home, I have a strong feeling you and I will do great things" and that's how the friendship began...

Now is time to take you back to my days before I found this safe haven....
Re: My Life Of Crime... Fiction by kozmicity: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
You've got my attention

*grabs popcorn and alomo*

1 Like

Re: My Life Of Crime... Fiction by kozmicity: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Santosbilly:
My Life of Crime... Episode one

The first day wasn't the worst like most people will expect. Don't get me wrong it was strange being in a new environment with uniforms and men shouting orders at you like a horse in a race. But somehow I found peace amidst the chaos and a weird sense of belonging here. I looked around and saw the walls surrounding us like Roman shields and felt protected when others will feel caged. I smiled, beat my fist on my chest mentally and walked into my cell like a king. My name is Norman Church and I am the newest member of United States prison and this is my story.

Yeah, I know you are wondering why I am so happy to be locked up and curious to know what I did... A part of you wish I was there with you, so u can hit me with questions like a reporter and interrogate me like a detective but u have ti wait a little longer ‘cause to get to the end you have to know the details in between. One thing I can tell for certain is this, if you stick with me till the end I bet you will be happy to be here too.

My cell mate was a half cooked Asian whose English sounded like something from Jackie Chan movie, I call him half cooked because he was a mix breed... His mother was an Asian LovePeddler who had one too many drinks and ended up in bed with a degenerated gambler. At the time she was working for Pablo Carmelo, who was the king of 88th street back in the day. Pablo wasn't so happy Johnny got his finest Asian girl pregnant so he took him to the pier, chopped off his dick and made him suck it till he choked from it. The cause of death was inconclusive, the Medical Examiner couldnt tell if it was the loss of blood that killed him or lack of oxygen. So Xing was left to raise Frost alone as a single mom, whose main income came from sucking dicks, little wonder he ended in prison for possession of illegal drugs and assault of a police officer.

The minute I heard the click from the machines indicating the door was locked, Frost walked up to me, shook my hands and said “welcome to your home, I have a strong feeling you and I will do great things" and that's how the friendship began...

Now is time to take you back to my days before I found this safe haven....
I'm waiting oo

(1) (Reply)

OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) - Episode 7 / My 8hours At Erinjesha Waterfall Story By Okewale Sunday Ife / My Fathers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.