Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. (3791 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by justin04(m): 4:27am On Jan 31, 2007
I read so many of his books growing up, May his soul rest in peace.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070131/ap_on_en_ot/obit_sheldon
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by OmoEko1(f): 4:29am On Jan 31, 2007
o my God mAy his soul rest in peace. I READ EVERY ONE OF HIS BOOK THEY ARE VERY GOOD.
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by WebMonk(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2007
cry

Read some of his novels. An A class writer. RIP
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by lababe2(f): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2007
its so sad, such a good writer and one of the best. May his creative soul rest in peace cry
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by biggpin(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2007
Dis is a sad news, m one of biggest fans, such a great writer, may his soul rest in perfect peace,
MRIP
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by uchetobi(f): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2007
one of my favorite authors.May his soul RIP
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by niyooo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2007
I read and loved every one of his books. May his soul rest in peace. cry
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by jordan2(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2007
hi, read so many of his books. will miss his writtings. May his soul rest in peace. Amen. smiley
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by Rogo: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2007
o my god, i read some of his books, may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by akhy4life: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2007
i have also read many of his books,he is definitely one of my best authors, may his soul rest in perfect peace.amen
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by gaby(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2007
Awwwww papa sheldon Rest in Peace, the greatest author ever we'll miss your writtings,
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by neelsel(f): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2007
Deepest sympathy, I loved that man and his works. My favourite books by him are "memories of Midnight" and " Doomsday Conspiracy"
"I love Jenie" will always be a classic. May his departed soul rests in peace!!!!
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by raya2j(f): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2007
Great writer. may his soul rip .
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by toptho(f): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2007
May he rest in peace and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.His books were a good escape from boredom for me.
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by marhoatumu(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2007
he died!!! when!! how!! now the fantastic world of novels has just gone darker because one of the brightest stars has fallen. who will fill up the vacumn left by him.
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by zarah(f): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by frankiriri(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2007
He was my favourite author. RIP cry cry cry
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by layi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2007
Pretty Agnes http://agster.hi5.com introduced me to sidney and i've been hooked ever since. I'll miss him cry

Why do we have to die? angry
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2007
Eeyah, shocked he was my favorite author, right there with Robert Ludlum, I read so many of his books in
secondary school and in later stages of my life. He was a legend, may he RIP.
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by hammah(m): 3:21am On Feb 01, 2007
The other day what was Mario Puzo(LAST DON),then Roberts Cook(MUTATION)and now,it's Sidney Sheldon(DOOMSDAY CONSPIRACY),may his gentle soul rest in God's bossom.He was one of the purest minds.A tony,an oscar and an emmy,it's a collossal sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry lost!!!
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by hammah(m): 3:26am On Feb 01, 2007
The other day was Mario Puzo(LAST DON),then Roberts Cook(MUTATION)and now,it's Sidney Sheldon(DOOMSDAY CONSPIRACY),may his gentle soul rest in God's bossom.He was one of the purest minds.A tony,an oscar and an emmy,it's a collossal lost!!! sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by zodiac(f): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2007
cry cry cry cry its sooooooooooooooooooo sad. he was such a good writer cry
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by Scorpio(f): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2007
RIP Sidney
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2007
I only read two of his novels Rage of Angels and If Tomorrow Comes.
Thank God he had a fulfilled life in a developed society where geniuses are celebrated.

Africa's leading thriller novelist Bisi Ojediran told me that he is mourning Sidney Sheldon.
But I prefer to celebrate him.

You cannot miss his writing, because his books and plays are still there for now and generations to come until the Rapture.
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by smile4kenn(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2007
THe first book of his i read is master of the game after that i read over 15 of his book.To me is also a world changer, he touch so many people on earth through his books. May his soul rest in perfect peace. THE WORLD WILL SURELY MISS THIS GREAT NOVELIST!!!!!
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by toyboy1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2007
sidney sheldon is the best and realistic fiction writer i ve eva read, the world will surely miss a gem
Adieu sidney, till we meet in the world beyond. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by manakins: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2007
At 89 May his SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
He was a Master of the Game that lived like If tommorrow never come asin
longlife,success and an [b]outstanding author.[/b]The World will surely MISS U.
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by kellorah: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2007
ye. heard d news. sad cry
may his soul rest in peace.
great writer
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by chichimma(f): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2007
This is shocking he was my first author I started to enjoy reading with. I read all of his books and have the collection. I guess I should pass it on and make someone happy with it the way it helped me with reading.
cry

I am actually surprised how many people of this forum read his book. Amazing how Sheldon could connect with people through his books.

May his soul rest in peace and his legency life on!
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by ibkn(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2007
sunre sunre adios ciao
goodnight my author
goodnight my freind u be d one,

as we go on we remember
all d night we read togeda
as our lives change
now or ever
u will remain
my best author
]adios sidney
till we meet again in your last book i say goodbye
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by egoli(f): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2007
its so good to know dt sydney sheldon is well appreciated and may his soul rest in peace.God gives and he takes.our consolation is dt he has gone to meet God.may be he is actually smiling down at us .so y'all shld stop mourning.ok
Re: Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. by Pamperme: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2007
cry` cry he was a terrific writer. May his soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adventures Of A Unilag Student / Meet Botlhale Boikanyo,the 11yrs Old Poet. / Sefi Atta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.