Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion (12633 Views)

Apply For Dangote Salt Art Challenge 2020 | Over N200,000 In Cash Prizes / Apply For Access Bank Art X Prize 2019 For Emerging Artists(n1,500,000 Grant) / Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by David0(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2017
Take the challenge …

As part of our 100th year celebrations, we are launching the Union Bank Centenary Art Challenge. We have partnered with the Guild of Professional Artists of Nigeria and One Draw, a competitive platform for artists across the country, to engage the Nigerian creative community, particularly undergraduates and professional artists to deliver their unique version of our iconic stallion.

https://www.unionbankng.com/100-2/art-challenge/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Adesiji77: 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
Issokay cool

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by David0(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2017
Lalasticlala pls allow people see this o. This is for both students and professionals in Art.
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by brunofarad(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2017
Ok

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 31, 2017
StephenThoby.

This guy is one of the best artists on nairaland
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by superior1: 1:31pm On May 31, 2017
ShitHead:
This Bank should be converted to a Microfinance Bank.

I am sure it has been awhile you entered any of their banking hall.

10 Likes

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by ShitHead(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Raxxye(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2017
I don't understand what the contest is o!
And I really need the money!
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:34pm On May 31, 2017
cry
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:34pm On May 31, 2017
ShitHead:
just shut up!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Fkforyou(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
Let's go there....Time to win some cheese.
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by ShitHead(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
just shut up!

You can Use your Moniker to stuff your mouth. Cheap Akwuna-Kwuna.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by jashar(f): 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
ok. Union Bank.... Big, Strong, Reliable... grin

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by ShitHead(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
superior1:

I am sure it has been awhile you entered any of their banking hall.

No need to.
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by donconior: 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
Am in
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by dljbd1(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
Big, strong, reliable undecided
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
I see stability.... Oya an artist should draw something that depicts stability

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Olibboy: 1:45pm On May 31, 2017
Rebranded union bank. I even went to their 100 years anniversary. It ends with Menu Menu (Jollof rice with Turkey, Table water and Soft drink)
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 31, 2017
jesus, and iv don forget how to draw

if i put pen to paper, na this thing go come outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Tapout(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2017
the stallion at mother cat branch in Port harcourt is missing oh, I don't know if it was stolen or the stallion itself decided to relocate.... I know it's not my business sha, just saying

5 Likes

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Purpletee(f): 2:09pm On May 31, 2017
Tapout:
the stallion at mother cat branch in Port harcourt is missing oh, I don't know if it was stolen or the stallion itself decided to relocate.... I know it's not my business sha, just saying
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Yosuregames: 2:22pm On May 31, 2017
I got a friend dat could do dat.

But dere customer service is kinda bad.

Meanwhile go abroad instead with scholarship in various countries like Cyprus Ukraine e.t.c.

Check signature or contact

Franice fort and associates on 0810216 4773.

Email franicefort@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 31, 2017
I'm getting this...... The work begins now!!
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by idu1(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2017
Cc sukkot
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by ehissi(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2017
E represent person whey dey run away from ATM whey dey do like warri pikin! grin

ATM whey dey debit, but E no gree pay, no be to take off remain..... undecided
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by sukkot: 3:21pm On May 31, 2017
idu1:
Cc sukkot
my kind Sir, I perceive thou requesteth my presence. I am at thou mercy me kind Sir wink

idu so they want the interpretation of this horse ? am i getting it right ?

Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by idu1(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2017
sukkot:
my kind Sir, I perceive thou requesteth my presence. I am at thou mercy me kind Sir wink
Can u interpret it?
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 31, 2017
The stallion dancing shakitibobo na... it means say everyday na Christmas for union bank
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by sukkot: 4:01pm On May 31, 2017
idu1:
Can u interpret it?
I have done it already and posted it to them lol. just for the fun of it. of course I can interpret it. I inculcated a bit of the constellations in the sky because in that picture I see at least 2 constellations. So i made it a celestial presentation of sorts

are you wanting me to do it here on NL ?

if i win we will share the money cuz you brought it to my attention
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by NevetsIbot(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
StephenThoby.

This guy is one of the best artists on nairaland
bros. Thanks... But this horse ehn.... My brain dey knock. Ma'ah go dey reason am
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by sukkot: 4:17pm On May 31, 2017
idu1:
Can u interpret it?
Question, do they want the interpretation in poetry or do you have to draw it ? cuz they didnt specify. as in me i just coined a bad ass poetry for the horse because the underlying theme to all the components of the horse is PAINT A PICTURE ( cuz you can see the easel and paint brushes as well as a camera ). then you have the flying horse component of it. so are they wanting poetry or actual drawing and sculpting ?
Re: Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion by idu1(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2017
sukkot:
I have done it already and posted it to them lol. just for the fun of it. of course I can interpret it. I inculcated a bit of the constellations in the sky because in that picture I see at least 2 constellations. So i made it a celestial presentation of sorts

are you wanting me to do it here on NL ?

if i win we will share the money cuz you brought it to my attention
Yeah do it here. You ll patent it to avoid plagiarism lol

You ll share the money with me? Are you serious lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Reopens Ladipo Market / How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week / Mining Industry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.