Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! (5730 Views)

I want to sell these domain names (importation.com.ng) and (programming.com.ng) / GT BANK SCAM: Be Weary Of This New Scam!!! / Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by successgroup(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2017
InstantGold:

We understand we used strong language but he first used worst and we did not see him as a customer, but instead as a destroyer. I have to tell you also, we don't succumb to any threat from anyone, so save your ultimatum in your pocket. We are a legally registered company and we will be happy to meet him in court if the need arises. You have liberty to do anything to assist him, we have put everything into the hand of the OKPAY team and they will release his funds to him after they have warned him to agree to the terms.

GOODDAY!

All this is meaningless ok. All this shows alone is enough warning to megachange.is to stay clear from you. You are given 48hrs to get his money refunded ok. First things you must understand, he is from isreal, a non speaking country, his english might be poor, you must understand that English is not his language likewise we Nigerians. For him dealing with you in the first place shows he has faith in your company. I was so touched when the lady above me vow for your organization. One thing i want you to understand is that customers are always right irrespective of any vogue language they may use on you or your organization. Its left for you to proof them wrong of how genuine you are in business, $230 is a pretty low money for the name you have build foe yourself over the years. Just like i said ealier, REFUND his money within 48hrs time from now. If he now still went ahead to transact with your company. You have every right to seize his money. Once more, your gesture in replying here is appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by megachange: 12:37pm On May 31, 2017
Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!!

no money arrived and no refund

crock and thief
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by bcashy: 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
scammers everywhere.....thank God i saw this n time......
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by bobowaja(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
I think the instant gold of a guy should handle this with utmost care. In business, we just don't apply capital and network alone - - great care and sense is needed.

I understand you hv built a name for yourself in this country and you have a large number of customer base. But this bad review can do a lot of damage to your image and chase away huge numbers of prospective customers who will be willing to transact with you in the nearest future.

PLEASE APPLY WISDOM AND SAVE YOUR BUSINESS!

1 Like

Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by megachange: 4:28pm On May 31, 2017
this thief has removed link to nairaland from his website it use to be here

Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by biggerboyc(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2017
InstantGold:

We understand we used strong language but he first used worst and we did not see him as a customer, but instead as a destroyer. I have to tell you also, we don't succumb to any threat from anyone, so save your ultimatum in your pocket. We are a legally registered company and we will be happy to meet him in court if the need arises. You have liberty to do anything to assist him, we have put everything into the hand of the OKPAY team and they will release his funds to him after they have warned him to agree to the terms.

GOODDAY!

I don't want to come in to this but i have to. Whether he is an exchanger or not, thats does not give you the right to hold his money. You are in business and he can choose to do business with anyone. When he come to you for transaction, he came as a customer not a competitor. I've read every post and guess what he has the right to say anything to you because CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. if you still want to remain in business its better to refund him of his cash even if he don't want again. You might have physical customers but the reason why you have a website is because of virtual customer. Don't ruin your reputation because of something you will spend in 1 month. If a potential customer read this, you are putting your business at risk.

1 Like

Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by megachange: 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
next week are going to his office

LAGOS OFFICE (IKEJA)
Second Floor, Connak Place
17, Akinremi Street, Anifowose Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.

i am pretty sure it is fake, but will see, we will post report on this visit and photos
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by InstantGold(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
InstantGold:

GOODDAY!

As an update

A lady spoke to us yesterday and claimed the fund was actually meant for her and that she has been expecting the fund from megachange.is for 2 weeks now. We also received a mail from another man not bearing the name that appears in the screenshots provided by megachange claiming the fund. They all pleaded for the release of the fund to the account number supplied by megachange via email. A single fund is being claimed by 3 different people, so be on the safer side. We refunded the money back to the originating OKPAY wallet.

See proof of refund below and thank you guyz:

3 Likes

Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by JerryQ: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
InstantGold:

As an update

A lady spoke to us yesterday and claimed the fund was actually meant for her and that she has been expecting the fund from megachange.is for 2 weeks now. We also received a mail from another man not bearing the name that appears in the screenshots provided by megachange claiming the fund. They all pleaded for the release of the fund to the account number supplied by megachange via email. A single fund is being claimed by 3 different people, so be on the safer side. We refunded the money back to the originating OKPAY wallet.

See proof of refund below and thank you guyz:

This is what you guys should have done from the start. Una fall my hand i must confess. Anyway its better late than never
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by Djponpin1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
well firstly i want to appreciate this good man called successgroup sir i really wish we have more people like you ASAP..... when it comes to online transaction we need to be vigilant and play smart. even mr megachange might be a scammer who want to rap IGN who knows ? was the money really sent from you? and what are you really looking for in IGN? they told you not to do business with them but you insist even using different ID is an offence and stealing by practices.... so many best website out there even in your country that you can use to get e-currency why IGN ? am 100% sure that the money is not originally from you hmm thank GOD you have successgroup thanks sir............... well i came across this page when trying to do some business with instantgold IGN and now am scared to buy perfect money from them.... undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by legalwealth(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Instantgold is no way a scam, they are 100% genuine

I'm also an exchanger and we've done business that involves millions of naira without issue.

I'm Adesida Olusegun representing IJAM Exchange.
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by Agunne: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
legalwealth:
Instantgold is no way a scam, they are 100% genuine

I'm also an exchanger and we've done business that involves millions of naira without issue.

I'm Adesida Olusegun representing IJAM Exchange.

I have also had more than 50 deals with IGN. I have used them for about 2years. Only a few delays back then. I had my webmoney processed in less than 24 hours yesterday. I have been to their office in Ikeja. There is something fishy about this megachange character. I think it is an attempt to sabotage IGN
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by delishpot: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
megachange:
i paid via okpay it is not gonna work for me as i live far away from their office

they refuse to pay me back as well

i just got email from them

have a look

instead of paying me back they say rubbish

Typical 419 mail designed to shut you up so as not to lose your money.
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by legalwealth(m): 3:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Agunne:

I have also had more than 50 deals with IGN. I have used them for about 2years. Only a few delays back then. I had my webmoney processed in less than 24 hours yesterday. I have been to their office in Ikeja. There is something fishy about this megachange character. I think it is an attempt to sabotage IGN

That ia great feedback.

He might be one of those I do tag as impatient clients with trust issue! !!
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by Vexsquad: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Hi. I made a transaction to fund my wallet yesterday with instantgold. The transaction was successful and up till now ,my perfect money account has not been credited. I need the money urgently!
IG Ref no. 523577. Pls fund my PM. Why the delay. This is my first time doing this and am passing through this whole stress. I HV sent a mail and called no response.
Re: SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! by zedegit: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
successgroup:

If you are paid by instantgold to post here, be careful ok. Thank you

Instantcoins also paid me a month ago and I have been using them since I got to know them about 6 months ago to cashout my bitcoins earnings.

Modified: Instantcoins is paying. I was referring to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sudden Chinese Decision Shakes The Corners Of The Entire World. / Requirement For Starting A Catering School / Tips For Using Access Bank Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.