Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,654 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (864189 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by MrKIDO(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
You have a lovely story here Kim!. Keep it coming..
Re: Love Hiccups by Thobilobah(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
I dey come ooo. Cold front still doing me things

But for now, wr are waiting on one Ken to be released from prison for smashing his mother in law. Vicky's mother in 2 words. Can you imagine. Vicky apparently has a 10 years old unknown child which, she was impregnated by his current father-in-law.......Ken's father to be precise. Now its clear why he was in support of the divorce.

The worse part is, he, Kens father once dated Vicky's mother..........before she was concieved.

My head is killing me........I will come back later for more.
Adesina12.......dont you have pain tablets...abeg
please I can't find that update anywhere on this thread.. Can you help me out?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nickibeauty(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2017
Kimberlywest let us know your plan for this lovely piece.
Re: Love Hiccups by leocollins(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kim hwfa na u wan suffocate me? Come and finish dis Story pls
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kimzylove:
where did you guys read the concluding part of the story?
do4luv14:

I don't understand, had you read to so far as to know about KEN, NATE, KEN STEPMUM, and his DAD MISTRESS?
Thobilobah:
please I can't find that update anywhere on this thread.. Can you help me out?
chai. So you lot are appreciating the fact that you dont thoroughly read this masterpiece shocked. Kimberlywest, your people gave spoken.

Me, I will continue tomorrow just so these guys are fully updated. Thank me later

Yungeez come na. I want to get through with this and move on. Tell me when to continue. Adesina12 coke please
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
chai. So you lot are appreciating the fact that you dont thoroughly read this masterpiece shocked. Kimberlywest, your people gave spoken.

Me, I will continue tomorrow just so these guys are fully updated. Thank me later

Yungeez come na. I want to get through with this and move on. Tell me when to continue. Adesina12 coke please

if you wanna help do, and do it quick, we stop on the last update before she went to camp,

this plce you are referring to, we hav not reach dis,

you can help her, by taking permission from her to continue from were she stopped
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 5:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Lol,Jagugu881li: please stop confusing our new comers,Kimberlywest please come and continue... Who help me see queenitee abeg
Re: Love Hiccups by majoie: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Kimberlywest,biko nu Nne come Nd update .i dont understand the way my body is doing because I have not read update in a while. if u want me to call ur L.I just teh me
Re: Love Hiccups by sirblero(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
wow!!!
atlast I caught up with you guys
KIM you're really doing a great job
more ideas Dr....
Oya continue please
#sips_codeine_with_zobo��
Re: Love Hiccups by onometee(f): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
People of Nairaland, I have posted my first story oo Biko support my ministry

https://www.nairaland.com/4009790/dangerous-friend#59790649
Re: Love Hiccups by ahmedbanj(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Chai omo mehn see dis captivating story,ghostmode deactivated! abeg Kim try give us an update soon. thumbs up!
Re: Love Hiccups by Lolsd: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
I will not be surprised if Kennedy falls into Katherine trap again nd I also think ken step mum is aware. I see ken as someone that is very weak couple with vicky naivety. for me both vicky nd ken are weak..! nate nd kc maybe womanizer but dey know what dey want unlike ken who strike me like someone who cannot stand nd make a decision.
Re: Love Hiccups by onometee(f): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2017
New updates of my story A Dangerous Friend has been posted....

https://www.nairaland.com/4009790/dangerous-friend/1#59835568
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Hello everyone,

Some people are really concerned about the long absence, I'm so sorry about that, holiday camp and other things caused it.

Actually, I haven't been lazying around, If you noticed, I ended Chapter 18 before leaving for camp, grin cheesy grin some people would be surprised that the long write-up they've been reading is just 18 chapters.

Tiffany'J has from chapter 19-25 presently, I don't even have it, since I type with my phone.
As soon as I get back home, it will be completed and then decided, if it should continue here or Okadabooks, cuz she already volunteered to compile and publish it.

Happy Sunday.

cheesy one more thing, she already told me I will make many NL enemies if it gets publish, which is one thing I hate so much, I will put that into consideration.

I'm already writing the next story, A beautiful mistake or Best mistake of her life, the title hasn't been decided yet, but I've started writing it cheesy cheesy cheesy In my head, mind and spirit.

I have been supporting u silently on the flash fiction because of this story now u want to abandon it?
Nl and abandon stories.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Sensitivity1254: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
iamloyalty:

I have been supporting u silently on the flash fiction because of this story now u want to abandon it?
Nl and abandon stories.

The thing tire me.

You start a story, no one begged you to. When you get people hooked, you will start playing hide and seek game.
Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

The thing tire me.

You start a story, no one begged you to. When you get people hooked, you will start playing hide and seek game.
Lol funny indeed, she is playing no hide n seek game.
her hands are full, she is in a writing competition couple with oda tinz Daz y she has not bin updating lately Wic she made clear even bfr going to camp so chill n b patient, she will definitely continue.

n if she choose not to continue here but on okadabooks den so b it. cos after Wat dat nonsense copy n paste fool did to her work, quality measures has to b taken but I pray she continue it here sha

Revered sista Jane1234f Biko were u Kip queenite
Hadampson thought we Loro Lati so? :'
Re: Love Hiccups by Gloryejims(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Patiently waiting for the month of August to end...... So you can continue the story grin

BTW how's the camp

I'm cheering for you ohhhhh.... Keep it up....

#kisses wink
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

The thing tire me.

I nor send them again o. The best thing to do is to read already completed stories from tried and tested writers.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
hormobolanle:

her hands are full, she is in a writing competition couple with oda tinz Daz y she has not bin updating lately Wic she made clear even bfr going to camp so chill n b patient, she will definitely continue.

n if she choose not to continue here but on okadabooks den so b it. cos after Wat dat nonsense copy n paste fool did to her work, quality measures has to b taken but I pray she continue it here sha

I have been looking for queenitee ohhh
Re: Love Hiccups by damis28crown(f): 5:12am On Aug 27, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

The thing tire me.

She's not playing any hide and seek game.

I was with her on thursday evening and her phone is faulty and she has been unable to access the internet, that's why she hasn't been coming online, I even went with her to the phone repairer's shop and the phone was flashed in my presence, if the problem is fixed, I'm sure everything will be back to normal.
Re: Love Hiccups by Darkcrisp(f): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Darkcrisp, sis please I sent you an email since last week. Kindly check your email please.

Hello, dear. I saw your mail a few days ago. Did you get my reply?
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
hormobolanle:

Which oro? we know get any oro lati so o

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by yewande1234(f): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls i need ur vote,kindly click on d link below and look 4 "Abdulrahman Rodiat Adesola".nd like my pics
https://m.facebook.com/ozonecosmeticsnigeria/photos/a.1315306678504670.1073741828.1310968462271825/1437032342998769/?type=3&theater
Re: Love Hiccups by xprezz02(f): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamloyalty:

Nl and abandon stories.
next thing we will see now is "go and gt d complete story from okadabooks"....so disappointing
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
wow beautiful story ...
Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Which oro? we know get any oro lati so o
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew Biko shift
don't kn wen I became dis lazy. brief me on stories
Re: Love Hiccups by daviscash: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
i keep on coming dis place to see maybe kim ave update,but it's all dsame please kim i beg you the name of they lord please update anty kim,biko do nu,joor na,please,bia neur.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Vkay1: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2017
I Stopd Been A Ghost Reader 2dae Afta Readin Dis Story Abeg Dnt Abandon It O
Re: Love Hiccups by adeoyun(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
If she abandon this story
I doubt if I'll ever read any stories on NL
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
adeoyun:
If she abandon this story I doubt if I'll ever read any stories on NL
Bro mi, cheesy cheesy easy o!
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
adeoyun:
If she abandon this story I doubt if I'll ever read any stories on NL
Bro mi, cheesy cheesy easy o!
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
I'm back guys cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I actually came back with Buhari in the nation's presidential jet.

I would have resumed online duties grin grin but some E-rats attacked my phone, I've flashed it three times in just 6 days.

Bad E-rats, I couldn't canvass for vote so I didn't make it to last round of the competition. But in all, I learnt a great deal from audrey'timms

Thanks to everyone who checked up on me and even sent me mails, I haven't abandoned the story, It's almost complete, just two chapters for me to complete the whole thing and focus on my POST-UTME, only God knows what UNN has in store for us this year.

The only good news I brought is Jesus is coming soon grin grin grin don't mind me. cheesy Goodnews, I'm back!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.