Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (864542 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Taniaa(f): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kimberlywest waiting keenly for updates

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
chaiiiiiii diaris God o
c d prank dy played on k.c
well after all he got his ass covered eventhough he also tasted sadness n
am happy for Ken n his wife, I wish d secret Ken is keeping won't ruin der happiness

Kimberlywest wehdonMa
oya GBEFUN! ur head dy der
enjoying d ride, Kip it upcheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
chaiiiiiii diaris God o
am happy for Ken n his wife, I wish d secret Ken is keeping won't ruin der happiness
As for Nate he went too far with d gay stuff n d lady too no apply brain for d mata,wait let's come tink of it.wat if Nate mum died tru d attack she had nko? she tink Nate will forgive her just like dat
Some gels sha.......

Kimberlywest wehdonMa
Re: Love Hiccups by dammyd46(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Certified bachelor's quote
"women don't believe a man could survive without them constantly fussing over him and dictating his Life"
I don't think running will help KC at all, cheers to the latest BOSS Nate and Upcoming daddy Ken.....

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Curry30: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
KC & Nate are my kind of guys. Women are not their source of joy. I hope Vicky finds out about Ken's shindigs. And KimWest...thumbs up..am already hooked...pls update ASAP
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sorry guys...pardon me.

I will try and update tomorrow.

I tried to update about three times today but this nairaland 'bad gateway'' or server error of a thing just won't let me.

And i have to start retyping the update tomorrow.

Please, am super-sorry, I understand, I also dislike reading stories with irregular updates.

Goodnight everyone!
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Sorry guys...pardon me.

I will try and update tomorrow.

I tried to update about three times today but this nairaland 'bad gateway'' or server error of a thing just won't let me.

And i have to start retyping the update tomorrow.

Please, am super-sorry, I understand, I also dislike reading stories with irregular updates.

Goodnight everyone!
*sad* you must wake up by 5am to update o. Don't worry self, come and sleep in my room, I would wake you up
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 23, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 23, 2017

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 23, 2017
dammyd46:
Certified bachelor's quote
"women don't believe a man could survive without them constantly fussing over him and dictating his Life"
I don't think running will help KC at all, cheers to the latest BOSS Nate and Upcoming daddy Ken.....

Certified Bachelor? Hmmmm?

Come to my house jare

grin grin grin grin

I think I've found a wife for you.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Curry30:
KC & Nate are my kind of guys. Women are not their source of joy.
I hope Vicky finds out about Ken's shindigs.
And KimWest...thumbs up..am already hooked...pls update ASAP

Thanks alot, I have dropped an update.

grin grin grin grin

#Team Nate/K.C.

Everybody seems to like just Nate and K.C, so nobody likes my Ken right?

''Crying''
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 23, 2017
hormobolanle:
chaiiiiiii diaris God o
As for Nate he went too far with d gay stuff n d lady too no apply brain for d mata,wait let's come tink of it.wat if Nate mum died tru d attack she had nko? she tink Nate will forgive her just like dat
Some gels sha.......

Kimberlywest wehdonMa

Thanks jare, how you and your tatafo blog?

Don't mind Nate o, if his mum had died, he would have blamed the devil.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Taniaa:
Kimberlywest waiting keenly for updates

Thanks. I have dropped a small update.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Ayoomolabake, I see you.
You have not gone to bed yet?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 23, 2017
queenitee:

*sad* you must wake up by 5am to update o. Don't worry self, come and sleep in my room, I would wake you up

No need sis, sleep don leave me follow Buhari go london.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Ayoomolabake, I see you.

You have not gone to bed yet?

About to dear. Thanks for the 'early breakfast' kiss
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Ayoomolabake:

About to dear. Thanks for the 'early breakfast' kiss
grin grin grin grin grin
You are welcome.
'Sweetdreams'
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 23, 2017
I've been watching the ''Nomination Thread'' created by Divepen1, behind closed doors.

Thanks guys for all the love/votes.

Too bad I can't vote for now. Am more of a physics/chemistry person, I don't know a thing about Literature.

And back then in sec. school, if you want to frustrate my enemies just give me a page to summarize, am really terrible at it.

Thanks guys/ladies, I had no idea that lots of people are enjoying the story.

3 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Oga Hadampson, SamyFreshsmooth(kukuma pack go romanceland) gtin, StephenGee12, Boffinjay, Akinwale14 where are you guys o? It's been a while.
Re: Love Hiccups by dammyd46(m): 4:09am On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Certified Bachelor? Hmmmm?

Come to my house jare

grin grin grin grin

I think I've found a wife for you.
KimberlyWest I am definitely not interested I love my life so much that I can't give it up to a controlling freak..... down to the story... KC on the move again I hope he doesn't get into trouble and I would love to know ken's mysterious woman..
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 5:10am On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Oga Hadampson, SamyFreshsmooth(kukuma pack go romanceland) gtin, StephenGee12, Boffinjay, Akinwale14 where are you guys o? It's been a while.
sadsad

I just dey at a corner dey observe nih jawesmiley
Ever since ur sis EvaJael don leave me, i yaff neva be myself .. I feel like committing suicide or rather kill myself.. WHICH ONE SHUD I OPT FOR??

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm!, all I can say is Don't Trust GIRLS.
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2017
oh.tnk God. kimberlywest my twin sister.tnk u 4 the update. and who is the grl?
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:

No need sis, sleep don leave me follow Buhari go london.
That one too is better
Re: Love Hiccups by Sensitivity1254: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Ken sat in his office, punching his computer keys with pure enthusiasm, he was trying to find a nice baby boutique in the federal capital, where he could go shopping for his unborn baby, since he didn't know the baby's gender yet, he sat happily, searching for one that sells Unisex clothes and toys.

His search was rudely interrupted by the ringing of his phone,

He picked it and when he saw the caller's I.D, he started to bang furiously at the table with his fist, making the poor table suffer for his past mistakes.

''Hello'' he said with gritted teeth.

''Ken baby, how are...''

''stop this nonsense, am happily married'' he shouted, rudely cutting off the feminine voice which spoke from the other end.

''Ken, why are you doing this to me?'' the lady persisted.

''You know what?, I don't blame you at all, I blame myself for being so foolish, once was a mistake but twice was foolishness on my part'' he angrily said, and cut the call without giving the person at the other end another opportunity to speak.

''What have I gotten myself into'' he asked with his eyes shut tightly obviously regretting whatever it is he did with the lady who called.

K.C came out after his meeting with the old proffessor, thankfully the meeting ended well.

He got to his car; although not exactly his car but one of his father's numerous cars which he would be using for the period of his stay in Enugu.

He turned on the music once more and drove off, intending to stop at a nice resturant close to the school, before driving back to his apartment; a thirty minutes drive away from the school.

But,

He soon found himself, driving around slowly with full alertness searching for the lady he had met earlier who gave him directions, with the intentions of saying a proper ''thank you''.

Tbc.

Ken should better open up to his wife before she hears it from another source.
Re: Love Hiccups by gtin(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Kim baby sorry have been a little busy but I always got ur back like bra hook
Re: Love Hiccups by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:

lmao

i dey na on a steady

and i dey follow the story like lekeleke dey follow cow for yansh

na as i dey quote you dey quote u no dey reply me,,, i go con dey wait for ur text back like.....................

U no dey gree ans me, na im i say...........

Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
K.C will now fall in love kwa? Issokay.
Uncle Ken, eje jewo.
Nate my love, congratulations
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:
sori jare.na data expire bt i don gt naira to renew am nd i don land lyk nairalandgrin
Re: Love Hiccups by tyreal(f): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice updates... Weldone
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I'm here sis
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
thanks for the update. Somebody heart is abt to fall yakata in love.am waiting

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.