Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Satellite Images Of Ibadan - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Satellite Images Of Ibadan (34793 Views)

Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos / Some Rare Images Of Lagos, About 50years Ago. / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by Kakamorufu(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2017
Oxtonguy:
IB
the last pix is MA hood. Genesis hall and great Hall beside it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by AworiLagosian: 1:52pm On May 31, 2017
Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by AworiLagosian: 1:57pm On May 31, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by ToyinDipo(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
Kudos op
1bkaye, when next you visit Nigeria, I will take you to all the places you uploaded.
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Kudos op
1bkaye, when next you visit Nigeria, I will take you to all the places you uploaded.
No problem wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by ToyinDipo(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
jenigurl:
#myhomestead grin
You are from Ibadan
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by Category1: 2:06pm On May 31, 2017
Apete?
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:08pm On May 31, 2017
abdeiz:
Old school urban planning
so wth all these plenty pictures you still squeeze get FTC? Wow, you deserve a place in the guinness book of records.
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by AworiLagosian: 2:12pm On May 31, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by YonkijiSappo: 2:15pm On May 31, 2017
Seriously speaking though, if we are to talk about city wide overall development and status, how many cities in Nigeria do in fact have more infrastructure than Ibadan?
I doubt they are up to or more than 3.

6 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by YonkijiSappo: 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
matrixme:
See how Ibadan people planned houses like a scene from Maze runner nitori Olorun! I'd really like to see scenes from Uyo or Owerri, better planned Nigerian cities

Uyo better planned?
Uyo where everything is littered all over the place.

What are you high on?

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by kennysbst(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2017
why won't them Igbo hate?
why won't them Igbo stop typing Afonja?
why won't them Igbo stop lies?
why won't them Igbo stop immigrating to Oyo?

that is because we are century far before them.
can you imagine a state that can house the whole south E and still remain in landmass.

assuming d whole federal allocation given to whole south E is given to OYO state alone guess what Oyo state could have been Dubai of Nigeria fact.

in spite of not given such allocation we are still better than them all.

talk of Africa development it all started from OYO if you doubt me ask Google
talk of fastest developed city.
talk of ancient inheritance,we gat it all.

My brotherly!!!hate it,like it,love it.we remain space setter!!"""""

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
ToyinDipo:

You are from Ibadan

Is there a problem with Ibadan? angry
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by lovetterrison(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
jenigurl:

Hi jenny .. Do u reside in IB
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by phoenixthefirst(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2017
jenigurl:

There is nothing wrong with Ibadan. I, in fact, love that city for its balance between the old and the new. Oyo state was/is among the most viable states in terms of an important criterion: the IGR: "Four of them – Delta, Edo, Enugu and Anambra are among the top 10 viable states in the country in terms of IGR. Indeed, most of them are still dependent on federal allocation for survival, like adults pandering after breast milk. The top 10 leading IGR states in Nigeria are Lagos State with N268.22bn IGR in 2015, Rivers State (N82.10bn), Delta State (N40.80bn), Ogun State (N34.59bn), Edo state (N19.11bn), Enugu (N18.08bn), Oyo (N15.66 bn), Anambra (N14.793bn), Akwa Ibom (N14.791bn) and Kano (N13.611bn)."

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/25th-anniversary-10-poorest-viable-states-in-nigeria/
Ibadan is also home to the best university in Nigeria: The University of Ibadan; The Premier University.
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by ToyinDipo(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2017
jenigurl:

Yes
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by popizaino(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2017
remiopash:
Only unenlightened lots talk trash about Ibadan..Civilisation age of Nigeria started in Ibadan through various "firsts" projects brought up by Chief Awolowo; The first TV station in Africa(NTA Ibadan) and some parts of Europe,the first Olympic size stadium in Africa(Liberty Stadium Ibadan),The first tallest building in Nigeria(Cocoa House),The first University in Nigeria(University of Ibadan),The first Teaching Hospital in West Africa(UCH Ibadan) , The Largest state government secretariat in Nigeria and the Largest city in Sub-saharan Africa(Ibadan City).

they would soon come and tell you" I get am before no be property "
Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by Eastwalk(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beberebe come and c ibadan here, not those those old district you troll all around NL, Now does any of ur city villages comes close grin. Nice job henrydone, thank to apple for chatteling a high resolution image with nice zoom. I have been exploring the world after acknowledging the app grin. But i doubt u live in ibadan, u should have explore place like jericho, akobo, iyanganku gra, agodi gra, onireke and others, This areas are nicer.

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Ibadan by koloshima: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa / Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) / Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.