Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude (26802 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Stupidly Closing State Borders And On Lockdown / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by remybj(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2017
pls have you read THERE WAS A COUNTRY by Chinua Achebe
in his narration he hail the Beverly of the churches that came with aid relieve
so go and read the book and edit this your article
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by juman(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2017
doyinbaby:
May we never have civil war again in Nigeria

I will say amen.

But one cannot rule out another civil war because of unsound leadership of this country.

Leadership without direction.
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by shayorT: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
NaijaFutbol:
Good you registered today to make this comment

I was wondering who could reveal his lack of sympathy for life as openly as this.

I regret sharing this earth with people like you really

call it whatever you like. I'm a regular and this account is for someone else. I just make use of the phone once in a while.

like I said before if you have to go to war the least you should have is enough food and weapon for your people not waiting for the zoo authorities to feed you. a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by shayorT: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

This was a civil War!!!!!!!!!!!
and civil wars are known to have more casualties than invasions. if you can't feed your people don't give them weapons

1 Like

Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by NaijaFutbol: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
shayorT:
call it whatever you like. I'm a regular and this account is for someone else. I just make use of the phone once in a while.

like I said before if you have to go to war the least you should have is enough food and weapon for your people not waiting for the zoo authorities to feed you. a word is enough for the wise

You registered the same day you made that comment.

Or if we are to believe you, the someone else registered that same day and gave you the phone to make the comment.

Anyway, Kontinu!
Re: Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude by shayorT: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2017
NaijaFutbol:

You registered the same day you made that comment.

Or if we are to believe you, the someone else registered that same day and gave you the phone to make the comment.

Anyway, Kontinu!

believe whatever you want. search for jaideyone. that is my regular account. this is for someone else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors Consensus Meeting Fails, Postponed To Later this Week / Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) / Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.