Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater (22881 Views)

Aisha, Abubakar Daughter, Will Never Be Greater Than The Prophet Daughter / The Twenty-third Greater Sin / Baby With Allah On Its Forehead...God Is Great! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by Lightening: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hilux101:

Just lost my respect for the owner of this forum. I used to hold you in high esteem because I always thought you are unbiased. You did a good job proving me wrong with the statement above.

His loosing your insignificant respect will never rid him of the ownership of this forum. Hsters of truth. Who your respect epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
harbjar:

reference to that statement that i highlighted.... pls a super devoted muslims wont engage in terrorism cos its totally against the teachings of the qur'an and islam... terrorist are terrorist and are not Muslims.... terrorism have no religion pls.. stop taging what is not us on us.. thank you
Quran 48:29: "Muhammad is the messanger of Allah. And those with him are ruthless against the disbelievers AND MERCIFUL AMONG THEMSELVES."

Quran 25:52: "Therefore listen not to the unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenousness with it."

Very well then, will you hurry up and explain to me what possible f*cking "context" could there be to justify this kind of garbage?

1 Like

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
harbjar:

how many of your family members have been killed by a muslim.... if islam was a religion of war, the world itself would ve been in war... out of billions muslims in the world, cos of few mischievous thousands of evil people hiding their dubious deed under islam in which they re not even muslims self cos anyone who kills a soul unjustly as killed the whole humanity in islam and vice versa, and then u brand the whole religion as a bad one,,, what happened to the remaining billion ou there and re good.. think and question your sense of judgement u realize that u ve not been fair in your thinking... u ve been biased and full of hate.... watch ur soul and tongue and save yourself from hell.. this goes to every other non muslims that thinks like him
Through what means was Islam spread across the globe?

2 Likes

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by mokoshalb(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
onlyTheTruth:

oga, about musical instruments, plz read d hadith 5590 in d book of drinks
k
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice video, But you people should just relax like me, i have fully accepted that i will not live 4ever & i could die any second or after centuries. So i just ask myself.

WHY WORRY?

No matter how rich, powerful or strong you are
"ﻛُﻞُّ ﻧَﻔْﺲٍ ﺫَﺁﺋِﻘَﺔُ ﺍﻟْﻤَﻮْﺕِ"
All souls must taste death

1 Like

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by Sike(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
I love this
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by harbjar(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
ThePrinceOfLuzz:
Through what means was Islam spread across the globe?
which muslim army came to
nigeria
egypt
indonesia
malaysia
sudan
libya
gambia
senegal
mali
guinea
Morocco
bosnia
Tunisia
france
england
tell me .... unlike xtainity that was spread the swords of the ruthless crusaders....
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by AlBaqir(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
kaybams1:
Zain did a good job putting this up. The video shows that Islam is a religion of peace. Am not a Muslim but I was impressed by the concept. It preaches against extremism and terrorism. Started with a typical suicide bomber trying to do the usual. Was encountered by several scenes of victims countering his beliefs with the true message of Islam. Preaches Islam as a religion of peace, love not hate and extremism. video has gone viral since it's inception with millions of views in YouTube. We need more of things like this in this hate filled and divisive world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U49nOBFv508

Whao! This is a very good song. Full of message.

# Today, art, music (not forbidden types), film etc pass messages across faster than conventional and traditional ways of disseminating information.
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by Myluv1: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
The peaceful side of Islam. Weldone to the people who made it happen. Good production. Great messsge, although not new.

Imho, the target audience would be non muslims, especially those who have no strong opinion about islam. It would have little or no effect on a potential jihadi who knows he is at liberty to interpret the religion his own way.
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by harbjar(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
ThePrinceOfLuzz:
Quran 48:29: "Muhammad is the messanger of Allah. And those with him are ruthless against the disbelievers AND MERCIFUL AMONG THEMSELVES."

Quran 25:52: "Therefore listen not to the unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenousness with it."

Very well then, will you hurry up and explain to me what possible f*cking "context" could there be to justify this kind of garbage?
how mischievous... took a phrase out out a very long statement so as to suite our judgement.... and in ur mind you ve quoted the qur'an
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by harbjar(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
ThePrinceOfLuzz:

how mischievous... took a phrase out out a very long statement so as to suite our judgement.... and in ur mind you ve quoted the qur'an
quran 48 v 29
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
quran 25 verse 52
So obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them (by preaching) with the utmost endeavour with it (the Qur'an).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by harbjar(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
ThePrinceOfLuzz:

quran 48 v 29
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
quran 25 verse 52
So obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them (by preaching) with the utmost endeavour with it (the Qur'an).
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by kpaminose: 1:15am On Jun 18, 2017
harbjar:

which muslim army came to
nigeria
egypt
indonesia
malaysia
sudan
libya
gambia
senegal
mali
guinea
Morocco
bosnia
Tunisia
france
england
tell me .... unlike xtainity that was spread the swords of the ruthless crusaders....

I will answer you that of Nigeria. Ever heard of Usman Dan Fodio?
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by kpaminose: 1:19am On Jun 18, 2017
harbjar:

quran 48 v 29
quran 25 verse 52
The only gospel Islam recognizes is the gospel of the sword. They don't believe in Evangelism. take Turkey as a case study and see how they were islamized. If not for the crusaders that rose up in defence of Christianity, the whole of Europe would have been conquered.
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by rkennyking(m): 5:17am On Jun 18, 2017
kpaminose:
This video is unislamic. Islam is a religion of war. conquer and destroy who ever does not believe in allah. kill them. destroy them. show them no mercy. that is what islam stands for. there is no need for reformation. if you don't believe in it's tenets, just leave and don't try to change the unchangeable.
I say no Muslim should come here and try to prove to anybody his/ her religion is peaceful.Also no right thinking christian should come here pointing fingers at others. Firstly religion is more of an individual thing, spiritual faith can only be between you and your God. The group we attend, the church, the mosques all serve as just a boast to our faith if there is anything. I hope the Christians here are aware that merely pointing of fingers on here amount to you judging another person and that is against the Christianity preaching I know.
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Lightening:

And the massive billions that are 'good' have helplessly allowed the few mischievous thousands to successfully give Islam a bad name the world over. What does that say about your devout billions? We don't even hear their voices condemning the activities of these minorities, a whole one billion people. What a shame. Your defence is to say the least laughable .

Very good. I like where you've taken this discussion to.

Now tell me the massive 180 or more millions of Nigerians stood shamelessly as a small minority has made the whole world think all what Nigerians are good at is ripping white off their hard earned money. Even our neighbors South Africa are driving us out cos any crime committed by a black man is automatically by a Nigerian. PayPal is in SA, they can send and receive money, can we giant of Africa do? And why is that ? Who caused it? And those that caused it are they more than the good people in Nigeria ?

Explain this and it's relation with yours. Thanks.
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by ElGeo(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Seun:
The song gave me good chills the first time. I love it. It's a commendable attempt to change the meaning of the Arabic phrase "God is great".

Check out the English translation of the lyrics

However, it includes some stumbling blocks for the kind of super-devout muslims who could be persuaded to engage in terrorism, who can't even watch the video because the music uses instruments (forbidden), some of the women in it are showing off their beautiful black hair (forbidden), and the message of the video is not based on the words of God, so it's a secular message (forbidden).

He who never construct should not criticize
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by harbjar(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
kpaminose:

I will answer you that of Nigeria. Ever heard of Usman Dan Fodio?
and the story says " usman dan fodio killed the xtains or forced xtains into islam??" pls go and read ur books to gain knowledge nd stop speaking on things u ve no idea about

1 Like

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by lfleak: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
harbjar:

and the story says " usman dan fodio killed the xtains or forced xtains into islam??" pls go and read ur books to gain knowledge nd stop speaking on things u ve no idea about
bro, don't waste time with those Christians.. One would think they know a lot, they all live on hearsay, I am 100% sure, he just heard usman Dan fodio + Islam somewhere...
Use your energy to grow your imaan... That's what I do ....

Salam..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by harbjar(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
lfleak:
bro, don't waste time with those Christians.. One would think they know a lot, they all live on hearsay, I am 100% sure, he just heard usman Dan fodio + Islam somewhere...
Use your energy to grow your imaan... That's what I do ....

Salam..
jazakallah bro. i really do not care about what they say or feel, am only answering them so as to educate our muslim brother and sis who might be swayed with the kind of false statement they pull against islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
harbjar:

quran 48 v 29
quran 25 verse 52
Yes, I was expectant of you to come up with this retärded and incredibly stüpid response. You have millions upon millions of brain cells, I hope you're ready to, at least, rub two together in order to be capable of intelligent thought and stop being a Muslim goat? Prove to me right now, that you're not a baboon in human skin by answering the following with your head intact and stable.

"Ade is a canivore, and those who are with him are STRONG/HARD against vegetarians, BUT COMPASSIONATE among themselves"

Can you tell me what this means? I hope you're educated enough to know the function of the conjunction,'but'? I patiently await your intelligent response.
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by kpaminose: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2017
harbjar:

No wonder APC is described as an islamic party. you always deny the obvioius. religion and party of lies. No wonder, satan is your father. You tell me what Usman Dan Fodio did if not kill people and forced his religion on them. I read my history and I'm very much aware of what jihad means and how dan fodio carried out his own jihad. And I'm very much aware how syria, Turkey were conquered. and how almost all Europe were almost conquered if not for the formation of the Crusaders.
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by harbjar(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
kpaminose:
No wonder APC is described as an islamic party. you always deny the obvioius. religion and party of lies. No wonder, satan is your father. You tell me what Usman Dan Fodio did if not kill people and forced his religion on them. I read my history and I'm very much aware of what jihad means and how dan fodio carried out his own jihad. And I'm very much aware how syria, Turkey were conquered. and how almost all Europe were almost conquered if not for the formation of the Crusaders.
FUNNY HOW YOU CALL USMAN DAN FODIO A JIHADIST ND DONT SEE THE CRUSADERS THE SAME WAY.... HOW BIAS
Re: Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater by kpaminose: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2017
harbjar:

FUNNY HOW YOU CALL USMAN DAN FODIO A JIHADIST ND DONT SEE THE CRUSADERS THE SAME WAY.... HOW BIAS
You are so ignorant. Crusaders where formed to defend themselves from Jihadists. Are you always **** just being mischievous?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Pig Fat In Shoprite Bread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.