Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Where Is Maedan? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Is Maedan? (2244 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Maedan? by dgreatrock(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2010
Anyone come across this great lady recently?
i am missing her. cry cry cry
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
Aaw kiss.

Missed ya too. Been back for some dayz!! You just didn't notice!! Thanks for caring wink. I'm v. great(ful). Lol.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by ravenzord(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
HEY, Maedan, you're back! I'm so happy, you should see me grinning from ear to ear right now. Welcome back.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2010
ravenzord:

HEY, Maedan, you're back! I'm so happy, you should see me grinning from ear to ear right now. Welcome back.

Gee, thanks!! And there I was thinking you didna even notice I was gone. Ta, raven kiss.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by dgreatrock(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy
strecthes out his arms, embraces & kiss her all over

welcome darling cheesy grin kiss kiss
Re: Where Is Maedan? by dgreatrock(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2010
i have a confession to make

before those enemies of progress make tatafo about it to you grin
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2010
dgreatrock:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, thank you greatly grin. And about this confession . . .hmmm, maybe I don't really have to know. . . cheesy wink.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by illusion2: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
[center]*** coughs,coughs ****[/center]
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyJoe: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
Welcome back, maedan. One of the great, level-headed ladies on NL. Couldn't believe it was you over there! Stay focused and cheers.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
MyJoe:

Welcome back, maedan. One of the great, level-headed ladies on NL. Couldn't believe it was you over there! Stay focused and cheers.

Thanks, MyJoe. It feels good to be appreciated. But to clear any confusion that's not me in my profile o!!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
[s]Na wa o! Which day person go create thread about me like this?[/s]. wink grin tongue Us wey dem never create thread about, God go help us. Make I go check out the much talked about profile pics sef

BTW, where is our mutual friend, ogaga da spellcaster?
Re: Where Is Maedan? by waleski(m): 2:44am On Jan 19, 2010
God has answered some people"s prayers the power of nairaland grin grin grin grin now we av a relaxed and ready for action meadan
Re: Where Is Maedan? by adebayo201: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2010
where is our mutual friend ogaga 4 luv the spellcaster
grin grin lol tongue e b like sey em lapi don get fault cool
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2010
waleski:

God has answered some people"s prayers the power of nairaland grin grin grin grin now we av a relaxed and ready for action meadan
adebayo201:

grin grin lol tongue e b like sey em lapi don get fault cool

Lol@ you two. cheesy grin angry cool
Re: Where Is Maedan? by illusion2: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2010
maedan:

But to clear any confusion that's not me in my profile o!!
Why u spoil the fun na ? The guy was prob fantasising already. grin grin grin grin grin
MWL,BG its not funny any longer o ! cry
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyJoe: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2010
illusion2:

Why u spoil the fun na ? The guy was prob fantasising already. grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, I wasn't in an illusion about her profile picture. I was talking about a little bolekaja incident just before her time off.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by illusion2: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^No worries mate wink
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
MyJoe:

Actually, I wasn't in an illusion about her profile picture. I was talking about a little bolekaja incident just before her time off.

My mistake, I should have remembered that my true friends know me well! And as for that bolekaja(lol) episode, itz water under tha bridge, bro wink kiss grin.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by adebayo201: 5:58am On Jan 20, 2010
cool You already know what i fink of u grin
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2010
adebayo201:

cool You already know what i fink of u grin
grin tongue cool

Yep, the comment is "To Whom It May Concern. . .". Lol.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyJoe: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
maedan:

My mistake, I should have remembered that my true friends know me well! And as for that bolekaja(lol) episode, itz water under tha bridge, bro wink kiss grin.

I thought so, hence my inexplicit reference, but good to hear it still. Although if we meet in person there are certain phrases I will not omit to ask for their meanings. wink Stay blessed.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2010
MyJoe:

I thought so, hence my inexplicit reference, but good to hear it still. Although if we meet in person there are certain phrases I will not omit to ask for their meanings. wink Stay blessed.

Thanks, lol. But I'm almost afraid to ask which phrases in particular . . . . grin grin.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by rotimy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
dgreatrock:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

God knows that I AM NOT A JEALOUS Husband but these nairaland guys are getting on my nerves! Just discussing another man's poetic wife with such relish ! What an audacity of proposal! Anyway, I am thinking of buying a new cutlass, or picking up my father's hunters' dane gun! Infact, are there sucide bombers out there that can put bombs in there underwears? I have complied some lists of some men that will soon sing, Lord am coming home!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyJoe: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
rotimy:

God knows that  I AM NOT A JEALOUS Husband but these nairaland guys are getting on my nerves! Just discussing another man's poetic wife with such relish ! What an audacity of proposal! Anyway, I am thinking of buying a new cutlass, or picking up my father's hunters' dane gun! Infact, are there sucide bombers out there that can put bombs in there underwears? I have complied some lists of some men that will soon sing, Lord am coming home!

Bros, e take am easy o! As long as you have not carried wine to her father, it will be right if God decides to join her to me. And she is too civilised for suicide bombers.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyJoe: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2010
maedan:

Thanks, lol. But I'm almost afraid to ask which phrases in particular . . . . grin grin.

SA. Since I came across it I have never stopped wondering as to its etimology/history, meaning or usage.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by rotimy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2010
MyJoe:

Bros, e take am easy o! As long as you have not carried wine to her father, it will be right if God decides to join her to me. And she is too civilised for suicide bombers.

Are a stranger in this section of nairaland? Or are an Avatar living in pandora?
Maedan is married to Rotimy, so back off bozo!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by rotimy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2010
MyJoe:

Are a stranger in this section of nairaland? Or you are an Avatar living in pandora?
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2010
rotimy:

Are a stranger in this section of nairaland? Or you are an Avatar living in pandora?

Lol!! Ah han!! Rotylovy, that's MyJoe you're talking to ooo! MyPerson!! Take it easy now, he's one of us ooo kiss cheesy.
MyJoe:

SA. Since I came across it I have never stopped wondering as to its etimology/history, meaning or usage.

Where and when did I use it? Is it on that thread about South Africa (SA) and the movie District 9?? anyway MyJoe, rotimy is just kidding I hope you know smiley.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by illusion2: 5:59am On Jan 23, 2010
Re: Where Is Maedan? by rotimy(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2010
maedan:

Lol!! Ah han!! Rotylovy, that's MyJoe you're talking to ooo! MyPerson!! Take it easy now, he's one of us ooo kiss cheesy.
Where and when did I use it? Is it on that thread about South Africa (SA) and the movie District 9?? anyway MyJoe, rotimy is just kidding I hope you know smiley.

Okay, my only Madam Maedan! You know that I will always take your advice! But if the shaking of the hand passes the elbow, it has turn to a fight! Na only my Meadan dey for this world? Anyway, I don coolu temper! Joe, relax and smile but I am still worried that she is calling you myJoe, please change your name to Mr Joe!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by dumodust(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2010
welcome back maedan!!!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
Thanks dumodust! I just realised that my temporary username(which I registered when I was banned) coincides with the title of your novel (Backlash). Strange! Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 4) / Abuja Based Lawyer, Ogubuike, Receives A Very Sweet Poem From His Gay Boyfriend / Who'll Save James (A Book On Corruption) By Sulaiman Lukeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.