Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Need Frozen Food Supplier. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Need Frozen Food Supplier. (5754 Views)

NAFDAC Intercepts 21 Containers Of Spoilt Frozen Fish In Lagos / Frozen Food Business Plan / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2017
Hope this is the right place to Post.

Recently opened an outlet for my Dear wife, and she Got her First Batch of supplies, but I am not very comfortable with the Prices, I am sure I can Get a Better deal Here on NL.

So If you are into supplies of Frozen foods in Lagos kindly Drop your contact so we can do business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by nepapole(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2017
When I first saw this thread, I was like....shey oga gazzuzz don begin sell fish and chicken Ni?
Congrats sir. Wish u and ur wife a successful, prosperous business.
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2017
nepapole:
When I first saw this thread, I was like....shey oga gazzuzz don begin sell fish and chicken Ni?
Congrats sir. Wish u and ur wife a successful, prosperous business.

Thank you Very much.

1 Like

Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by twoMcfemad: 11:09am On May 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you Very much.
She is into chicken processing- 08142688830.
Best wishes,sir.
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by princetom1(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Hope this is the right place to Post.

Recently opened an outlet for my Dear wife, and she Got her First Batch of supplies, but I am not very comfortable with the Prices, I am sure I can Get a Better deal Here on NL.

So If you are into supplies of Frozen foods in Lagos kindly Drop your contact so we can do business.

Let's see how i can help,

Let her send the prices she got them to me on my sister which is in ijora ilopa, will look at the price for u.
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2017
princetom1:

Let's see how i can help,

Let her send the prices she got them to me on whatsapp 07086065571, my sister which is in ijora ilopa, will look at the price for u.

twoMcfemad:

She is into chicken processing- 08142688830.

Best wishes,sir.

Thanks Bosses, I know say unna de selfish for NL cheesy
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by princetom1(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks Bosses, I know say unna de selfish for NL cheesy

He he he. grin,

Between, which location she is at? Not Ikeja, right?
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2017
princetom1:

He he he. grin,

Between, which location she is at? Not Ikeja, right?

Same area with workshop. Ogba college rd.
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by princetom1(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Same area with workshop. Ogba college rd.

Guys, whenever u visit GAZZUZZ, don't forget to buy your chicken and fishes too o. Just few meters away... grin
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by lorhema(f): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Gazzuzz, you have sowed so it's fair that you receive good. The Lord prosper you and your wife and take this business farther than you imagined it would go.

4 Likes

Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
lorhema:
Gazzuzz, you have sowed so it's fair that you receive good. The Lord prosper you and your wife and take this business farther than you imagined it would go.

Amen, thank you so much..

Hope the error has not come back? wink
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by AetA: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2017
i work in a company that deals with frozen food, let me see if i can do anything to help you can call me on 07046470777
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2017
AetA:
i work in a company that deals with frozen food, let me see if i can do anything to help you can call me on 07046470777

appreciated.
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Finally Got the 2 thermocool freezers. 429liters @ 224,000 each.

Thanks every one.

I got VIA MR olalekan 08033661222, He was very transparent and even allowed me go pick up the freezers from a warehouse on osolo without paying a kobo and trusting that I would transfer the money to him later on same day shocked. His bravery is legendary grin

2 Likes

Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2017
This is when I was explaining to my A.C tech, the advantages of Vacuuming before re filling refrigerant.

I had to discharge the entire system and refilled to proper spec.

Next pic
That's the diesel sucking demon generator.

1 Like

Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by lifenajeje(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls keep the receipts well...

U got the best product in terms of after sales services

My thermocook freezer got bad 2 years and 7 months later from the date of purchase I called customer care after finding out I still have 5 months left on their guaranty/ warranty the came to pick up the freezer 2 days later

On the third day they called me they don't have the parts for my freezer and asked if I wanted another model same cost or same freezer

I requested for same freezer and they told me its available in.pH cos that model was phased out but if I can wait for a week it will get to me I told them.no p

Four days later they brought the same freezer for me

I have always recommended thermocool ever since
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
lifenajeje:
Pls keep the receipts well...

U got the best product in terms of after sales services

My thermocook freezer got bad 2 years and 7 months later from the date of purchase I called customer care after finding out I still have 5 months left on their guaranty/ warranty the came to pick up the freezer 2 days later

On the third day they called me they don't have the parts for my freezer and asked if I wanted another model same cost or same freezer

I requested for same freezer and they told me its available in.pH cos that model was phased out but if I can wait for a week it will get to me I told them.no p

Four days later they brought the same freezer for me

I have always recommended thermocool ever since

[color=#990000]this happened in nigeria? shocked/color]
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by lifenajeje(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

[color=#990000]this happened in nigeria? shocked/color]

Yes @ arida, ikotun, alimosho, Lagos ,Nigeria oooo...just last year....

There are good after sales services in Nigeria ... My scanfrost washing machine got bad and I caller their customer care ...someone came to fix it I only paid 2 k ...
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by lifenajeje(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Its the advantage if brand-new over tokunbo bottom line they want to see the receipts

1 Like

Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by millhouse: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
nice
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by lorhema(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Gazzuzz, we have watched for over two weeks and are happy to report that the light has not come back on. Thank you, and the Lord bless you and yours.
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by lorhema(f): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

After two weeks of anxious watching I'm happy to report that the light hasn't come on. Thank you very much, Gazzuzz.
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
lorhema:

After two weeks of anxious watching I'm happy to report that the light hasn't come on. Thank you very much, Gazzuzz.

excellent, report. Enjoy your vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

appreciated.

please help a sister in same biz. I have a mini cold room . Need good suppliers. Perhaps madam fit do dey supply. Please bro

1 Like

Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by jjbest123(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Finally Got the 2 thermocool freezers. 429liters @ 224,000 each.

Thanks every one.

I got VIA MR olalekan 08033661222, He was very transparent and even allowed me go pick up the freezers from a warehouse on osolo without paying a kobo and trusting that I would transfer the money to him later on same day shocked. His bravery is legendary grin

Is he a distributor of thermocool products?
Re: Need Frozen Food Supplier. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2019
jjbest123:

Is he a distributor of thermocool products?

yes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okra Soup Vs Ogbono Soup / What Are You Going To Eat On 25th December ??? / Rum Drinks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.