Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl (856 Views)

Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2010
For guys and girls; How did u feel the first day u wooed a girl and what was ur reaction, did u fumbled or did it right. Same question to the girls, how did u feel the first day u were wooed (Toasted)?
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by DrKnow1(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2010
Regrettable, that was the beginning of my troubles.
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by Freiburger(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2010
Tell us your experience den we go carry on.
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by Pweety4me(f): 12:44am On Jan 18, 2010
I still have a burn mark bad toasting menh. . . sad embarassed lipsrsealed grin tongue

I don't think i can remember d first tyme i got toasted or gave a boy/man (cause i am a very young youth) tongue d chance 2 toast me ooo. . .
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by elecktra(f): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

Regrettable, that was the beginning of my troubles.

a self-confessed troubled nickle brain of course you are seriously troubled chickenshit
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by DrKnow1(m): 1:01am On Jan 18, 2010
elecktra:

a self-confessed troubled nickle brain of course you are seriously troubled chickenshit

Well, well, well, Elektra or what do you call yourself, so we meet again, have you forgotten that you are supposed to be taken your anti depressant three times a day? Now see what happened when you missed twice today, unfortunately that Sleeze boy is no more there to remind you. You are in big trouble now fat a.s.s
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by elecktra(f): 1:15am On Jan 18, 2010
guy you are the slowest poke on this planet,hmm you are just a sick idiot who has no life, tinkerhead

i have just two words for you ; KILL YOURSELF
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by Mannylex(m): 1:16am On Jan 18, 2010
Mehn! It wasn't easy, though I do have my way with words, it looks like everything I planned to say just flew out of ma head, my heart was pounding, it was as if water was at it's boiling point. I was just staring at her, with her looking back at me(damn, she was very beautiful, I started feeling dizzy, It looked like I was gonna faint) I had already told her a night before thru a text that I wanted to tell her something, and i've been giving some signs thru ma phone calls so i'm sure she got the drift, I started flowing(at some stage with shaky voice), but I missed some of my vital words, I was seriously sweating, so kind of her, she used her handkerchief to help me clean the sweat, as if I wasn't in control of maself again, I just hugged her, well she didn't push me away, instead, she even tightened the hug. She agreed though. It wasn't easy at all oh. All those secondary school stuffs, pssschew.
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by DrKnow1(m): 1:28am On Jan 18, 2010
elecktra:

guy you are the slowest poke on this planet,hmm you are just a sick slowpoke who has no life, tinkerhead

i have just two words for you ; KILL YOURSELF

I know your type, just because you have an auntie who invited you from the village to be her childminder doesn't give you the audacity to be rude to people who are way above your social class, go change the baby's nappy before they throw you out grin
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by H2O2: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2010
It's an early-start on disses today, huh guys smh
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by VGA: 1:36am On Jan 18, 2010
I use to be a humble man now am bad and prefer it like this.

You are homely and try to relate to a 9ja girls they"ll take

u for piss of poo. being friendly to a girl here is 0/10

I am a really naughty becos No more MR Nice guy. have started to

experience y woman like u to be a bad guy rude, not polite, lies

I have begin to get girlfriends and some chasing me. i cant lie that just it

After 2yrs of loneliness thinking nigeria girls in uk we like a decent and polite

nice man my mum use to tell me be a good man i regreted doing so. @ least

have changed to baddddddddd .i am a good and polite citizen so dont get me wrong.
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by elecktra(f): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Know:

I know your type, just because you have an auntie who invited you from the village to be her childminder doesn't give you the audacity to be rude to people who are way above your social class, go change the baby's nappy before they throw you out grin

ha ha ha was that a joke or something close to it.you just confirmed how slow your thinking faculty is,talk about rude you are on top but the

social class talk ?? am sure you heard dat from a movie, who dash monkey banana ?? social class my endlessly long legs mcheeeeew dumbo !!!
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by DrKnow1(m): 1:59am On Jan 18, 2010
elecktra:

ha ha ha was that a joke or something close to it.you just confirmed how slow your thinking faculty is,talk about rude you are on top but the

social class talk ?? am sure you heard dat from a movie, who dash monkey banana ?? social class my endlessly long legs mcheeeeew dumbo !!!

Did I hear you say 'who dash monkey banana'; of course its your auntie's fault who has been feeding you oats for breakfast instead of your usual akamu; see now, your mosquito legs can't carry your elephant body no more; that is why you wobble when you walk. grin
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by elecktra(f): 2:16am On Jan 18, 2010
dumbfu.ck, you are just a walking gutter why am i not surprised you do not have the tiniest brain ?? you sound like a crack a.s.s, you should

really get your acts together and clean 'em up. your attitude stinks plus your mouth 
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by DrKnow1(m): 2:24am On Jan 18, 2010
elecktra:

dumbfu.ck, you are just a walking gutter why am i not surprised you do not have the tiniest brain ?? you sound like a crack a.s.s, you should

really get your acts together and clean 'em up. your attitude stinks plus your mouth

We'll meet again miss Blobby, go do the dishes.
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by elecktra(f): 2:28am On Jan 18, 2010
go hang yourself, wankster
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by H2O2: 2:52am On Jan 18, 2010
shocked Dr Know and elecktra,

You guys have derailed this thread beyond repair with your piffles.

The level of profanity in both your posts are astounding and mind-boggling. angry

angry
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2010
The first day i wooed a girl was a Bleep up for me because i had already reharsed b4 walking up to the lass but when i got to her, i opened my mouth but the words didn't come out. I just made a junky of myself that day. Then i was in JSS 2 or so, i think the scenario was an unpalatable even. So thats my experiencd, lol. So more good, bad and/or ugly experience from u guys coming
Re: How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl by teejazz2: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
i feel bad because i did not express myself very well,but since dat i don become oga in woo a girl,becos i realised so many thing.and girl dey trip 4 me now

(1) (Reply)

Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? / Love / My Love Mate !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.