Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (68839 Views)

Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by bonna4u(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2017
Men, English has suffered in the hands of those Ghanaians.
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Drabrah(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2017
jonhemma11:
Yesterday I reported the story of Captain Maxwell Mahama,a soldier who was killed in Denkyira Boase,Ghana after residents mistook him for a robber.Pictures have emerged of what soldiers are doing to the residents of the area.Many Ghanaians are of the opinion that soldiers should kill the residents.See photos and the reactions below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/see-what-soldiers-did-to-residents-of.html

As expected!
I don know say dia yansh go red.
Wise ones among dem don kari dia load waka immediately. Soldiers no dey kari this kain thing play.
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by bencarson007(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2017
kpaminose:
As long as the residents were very very wrong to take the laws into their hands, I think the soldiers didn't do well because not all those residents they are punishing is wrong. two wrongs don't make a right. The soldiers punishing any innocent residents is worse than the soldier wrongfully killed. But kudos to Ghana Military. Nigerian military would have killed any living thing they set their eyes on in the street and all the neigboring, neighboring and neighboring of their neighboring streets. Blood sucking animals looking for who to devor (Nigerian Military and police and all uniformed forces).

In as much as I agree that some innocents will suffer which is a pity by the way, this is a lesson to them that when you see jungle justice about to happen, try to blow a whistle to the police or those that can help and do everything possible to intervene....

Let me give you a little story.
I was coming back from work one afternoon when I saw a little crowd gathered around a young boy. I immediately proceeded to the front of the crowd and started hearing 'bring stick...bring stick... You own don finish today... We go kill you here today and lots more. It turned out to be a fine young man who was breaking into people's house in the neighbourhood to steal phones, laptops and other valuables. Long story short,I stepped in and got close to the guy holding him and pleaded that he release him to me... Being very popular in my area doing random acts of kindness, they gave him up to me... I started advising him right there and then and people joined me too... When we questioned him why he was doing what we caught him at,he opened up that he just got into a cult (for those who live in Benin city, you will know that Mission road extention and Upper Lawani is a den of cultists) And now and they beat him and asked him to steal to pay his dues if he has not got the cash with him... My heart sank... I gave him #500 and took him to a canteen to eat... Other neigbours and area boys joined up to give him money between #100-#500... After eating, I personally took him home and explained to his mom and sister what he has gotten into... We got the police and arrested some of those boys and they signed an undertaking never to bother him again... I felt happy being able to help... Imagine if they had beat him up severely that day, the wounds would heal if he does not die and he will come back more ruthless...

#SayNoToJungleJustice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Josmila(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
I trust Nigerian soldiers, they would have been more brutal, they must leave some casualties behind compare to this ones having some exercise!
This reminds me of NYSC Orientation Camp!!

Spot on!

This one is just NYSC orientation camp exercise to be honest. Nigerian soldiers would have been more brutal leaving some of them dead in the process. Killing one of their own is almost unpardonable.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by RaptorX: 5:55pm On May 31, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Trust Nigerian soldiers ordinary you insult soldier u will carry block all night talkless of killing. If na najia sorrow tears and blood go Don dey flow for that neighbourhood and even the neighboring neighborhood. Ghana people no fear soldier. For najia if you dey beat suspected armed robber and he utters the words " I am a soldier " u go first pause and ask him questions well well before continuing the beating because u know u don die if he is truly a soldier grin
You people should keep overhyping all this Nigerian soldiers and keep making their head swell. And you wonder why they sees you as bloody civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by 3kay945(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2017
And Africa might remain this backward till eternity. So entire village (s) will suffer for what some evil peeps did. cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Kamamchukwu(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
ruggedised:
so because of one soldier make them kill all this people abi
What happened to the innocent civilians this foolish army have been killing and harassing This Ghana people mumu undecided
IS It That You Dont Know How To Read Or That You Jst Decided Not To Read Where Did You Read That They Killed AnyBody They Were Even Lenient To Them By Only Punishing Them If I Was The One In Charge Of That Batalion I Would Have Ordered Them To Burn The Village To The Ground And Then Imprison Them All For A 6 Months With Hard Labour THAT IS MY VERDICT AND I REST MY CASE.
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2017
"Kill them all", "Cut them"," destroy them". So, Ghanaians are this crude.

I even thought they spoke better English

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by RaptorX: 6:02pm On May 31, 2017
Josmila:

Spot on!

This one is just NYSC orientation camp exercise to be honest. Nigerian soldiers would have been more brutal leaving some of them dead in the process. Killing one of their own is almost unpardonable.
BH kill at least 800 of them yearly since the insurgency started including their senior officers according to ministry of defence figures. What have they done about it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by enigma2007(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
BroZuma:
Dem dey do press up...ordinary sergeant car wen dem bash for PH, the entire street disappear.

If na you nko? You no go tear?
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2017
Mekanus:
The only thing I can decipher from this post is that many Ghanaians cannot write correct English.
You are very observant. Sentence construction - F9; spellings - F9.

Nigerians are better in both written and spoken English

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by SUNDICOS(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2017
PLEASE KILL THEM
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 31, 2017
This is false as stated by one of the Facebook commenters in the screenshots.

Nairaland why?
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Mcreloaded(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by etzskillz(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2017
which one is "paaa" again

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Lilyomi2: 6:21pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:

Bros, he is a soldier, a captain at that, a father, a husband, an uncle, someone's son, and someone's friend... From what I read, he begged for his life yet they took it from him... How many robbers will openly flaunt their gun for you to see...the busy body women blew a whistle and the useless men instead of treating the matter like men, they treated it like kids... Why kill a man when you have clearly outnumbered him and disarmed him... For the love of human life he refused to fire a single shot at anyone and look at what they did to him... Bros if I am in charge of his batalion, Odi and Zaki Biam case would have been an ordinary target practice...
RIP to the fallen soldier
Condolences to the bereaved family
May help come the way of the wife and kids
#SayNoToJungleJustice
I saw a pic where a woman in yellow was setting fire or so to the poor man! N the rest stood there taking videos n cared less!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by nicerichard05: 6:24pm On May 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
As shared by his friend, also a soldier : Captain Maxwell Mahama Before His Death By Denkyira Obuasi Residents Who Mistook Him For A Robber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeS3AixYUWE

come wetn u dey gain for all dis videos wen u dey always post relating topics. shuuuu
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 31, 2017
enigma2007:

If na you nko? You no go tear?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 31, 2017
Anijay1212:

Lol...
Run first and ask questions later.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by goodlifehyd(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2017
Imagine ordinary navy that was killed by policemen, dem no even send say dem gather dey force, they show dem say powder dey different from pepper
whitebeard:
I can see some certain two people that sounds like they don't like what the Ghanian soldiers did..!!

Lol..I trust NA...wait I can even count the number of soldiers..NA will lunch OPERATION SEE GOBE..!!

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by whitebeard(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Imagine ordinary navy that was killed by policemen, dem no even send say dem gather dey force, they show dem say powder dey different from pepper
they have a different way of thinking cause of the oath they swear to..but like most things in Nigeria, that oath is misinterpreted and misunderstood..!
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Teeisaac(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2017
Those pple still wait for there?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by slivertongue: 6:44pm On May 31, 2017
good for them na them buy trouble
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by chiraqDemon(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2017
eyinjuege:
They should just face life imprisonment jeje.

In Naija, the whole village would have been exterminated

As in eh. As d tin happen na to just send like 5 trucks and armoured cars inti the village. By night even op nor go dey alive to post (that is if he is from the village too)
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by undefeateds: 6:46pm On May 31, 2017
I trust Nigerian people,that place would have been empty by now, even ordinary bird won't fly unless it want to die,dis Ghanaian soldier are just exercising them because if na Nigeria army,some people will have been in heaven by now,d whole place would have been brutal by now,naija military,I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by procky(f): 6:54pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by 2bam: 7:04pm On May 31, 2017
This are just childs play,I trust naija soldier.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by SycophanticGoat: 7:10pm On May 31, 2017
nNEOo:
Hmmm, the kind mass burial been received by English over there is gut wrenching.....

I thought I was the only one who noticed it.. To even think of the fact that Ghanaians think they speak English language better than Nigerians makes it appear like all Ghanaians are jokers.. SmH
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Culin(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
What is this? Tear them apart, limb by limb, then burn them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Zenithpeak(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
walexy100:

You are very observant. Sentence construction - F9; spellings - F9.

Nigerians are better in both written and spoken English

If it is a thread on Ghana / Nigeria jollof rice dichotomy you will see them jubilating.

English of blessed memory.
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Josmila(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2017
RaptorX:
BH kill at least 800 of them yearly since the insurgency started including their senior officers according to ministry of defence figures. What have they done about it.

It's simple, when you see any army officer, stop him and ask those very pertinent questions. They're so vital and therefore need answers. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Obiwiz(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2017
what's wrong the mind of the average black man sef? why has the black man refused to be refined? My question is this: if arms become legalized, will uniform people be able to continue treating other members of the society in a shabby way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.