Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (68846 Views)

Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by brainreset: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2017
BroZuma:
Dem dey do press up...ordinary sergeant car wen dem bash for PH, the entire street disappear...I'm still waiting for the akara woman to return; it's been 4 months since the incident.

[img]https://media./images/20808ec8413ea7b98564c17a80fc34cb/tenor.gif[/img]
My man, chop knuckle.
I laughed so hard at this post.
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2017
brainreset:

My man, chop knuckle.
I laughed so hard at this post.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2017
I wonder for una o, if one or more of your relatives were living there would you have asked for their deaths.
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by sisisioge: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2017
I think they should be well investigated and the guilty killed! I've got no mercy for them too. When we all reach heaven we go dey talk am undecided
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by mrLhanray(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2017
say no to jungle justice.
however, the soldier who was not in uniform acted wrongly by making his gun so obvious to the women, he had no I'd card to show his identity. The women were scared, cos a man with a gun is a threat to those around him. they should have handed him over to the police. he ought to prove his identity, not go around carrying a gun without any form of identification.
Say no to jungle justice
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2017
there must be one or two that didn't partake in the incident but end up been a scapegoat....i pity d innocent
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by banmee(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2017
jonhemma11:
Yesterday I reported the story of Captain Maxwell Mahama,a soldier who was killed in Denkyira Boase,Ghana after residents mistook him for a robber.Pictures have emerged of what soldiers are doing to the residents of the area.Many Ghanaians are of the opinion that soldiers should kill the residents.See photos and the reactions below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/see-what-soldiers-did-to-residents-of.html

Still a million times better than nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by nNEOo(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

"being"
you are welcome

English is inanimate dear "BEEN" is good to go
you're welcome!
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
nNEOo:

you're welcome!
It's not true sir.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by nNEOo(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

It's not true sir.

you are welcome

OK....your welcome

hint: in cases like this read the context of the texts. I would have paid more attention if you said ENGLISH was personified in that sentence, but it would appear,you are just clueless and in dare need of someone to mock.

READ AGAIN THANK ME LATTER.
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2017
nNEOo:

OK....your welcome

hint: in cases like this read the context of the texts. I would have paid more attention if you said ENGLISH was personified in that sentence, but it would appear,you are just clueless and in dare need of someone to mock.

READ AGAIN THANK ME LATTER.

you started the mockery. lol. don't forget

anyway it's you are welcome or you're welcome. not your welcome.

you are welcome.

it's later not latter.

you are welcome

gringringrin

modified: it's dire not dare.

you are welcomegringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by nNEOo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

you started the mockery. lol. don't forget
anyway it's you are welcome or you're welcome. not your welcome.
you are welcome.

it's later not latter.
you are welcome
gringringrin

modified: it's dire not dare.
you are welcomegringringringrin

typing error, I believe was passed.

you're welcome!
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nancy2016: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
nNEOo:

you're welcome!

This isn't true. Accept the correction and learn that you should have used "being" instead of "been".
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by eliadekx(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
ruggedised:
so because of one soldier make them kill all this people abi
What happened to the innocent civilians this foolish army have been killing and harassing This Ghana people mumu undecided

you re a fool ur papa foo ur mama fool ur future wife /husband fool,ur entire life fool ur generations fool,ur death fool,
for talking trash here am a bloody ass civilian as the military usually called

now put ur slf in this shoe
you re a woman & dis guy happen 2 be ur only brother or only child will u say this shit

ok think about the young lady who is now a widow hw will u fee if u are the. girl

how will train the little kids now na ur poor illiterate father or nonentity u?

soldiers kill by jobless cawards u re here saying trash u know what dis people pass through? ??

a captain for that matter u kw thousands of people who save the military for years with getting lence copral but died in battle fields

if I know ur brother or father I will personally muda them for no reason and see what u will said when av been handle to government for justice

u will witness the pain of the young widow & the. little kids

that's my ""COURSE """for u ass hole
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
eliadekx:

you re a fool ur papa foo ur mama fool ur future wife /husband fool,ur entire life fool ur generations fool,ur death fool,
for talking trash here am a bloody ass civilian as the military usually called

now put ur slf in this shoe
you re a woman & dis guy happen 2 be ur only brother or only child will u say this shit

ok think about the young lady who is now a widow hw will u fee if u are the. girl

how will train the little kids now na ur poor illiterate father or nonentity u?

soldiers kill by jobless cawards u re here saying trash u know what dis people pass through? ??

a captain for that matter u kw thousands of people who save the military for years with getting lence copral but died in battle fields

if I know ur brother or father I will personally muda them for no reason and see what u will said when av been handle to government for justice

u will witness the pain of the young widow & the. little kids

that's my ""COURSE """for u ass hole

I ask again, what about the innocent souls army have been killing, who revenged for them

you can course from now till eternity, I don't care
Re: Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him by Akinwale14(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
chemystery:
I don't know how it is in ghana but as a nigerian, even if a soldier's friend's brother is killed, common sense will tell me to uproot my house and my whole family and flee several miles away
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Nare Prince Mphela, Transgender, Murdered In South Africa (Photo) / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.