Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide - Education (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide (273659 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by ChiamakaFr: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Good after sir Otokx,please do I still have a chance at all for pharmacy? with an aggregate of 230?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
otokx:

Please elaborate on the specifics of affidavit.
Pls sir otokx I have different arrangements of my name in my certificates... I in my waec result, age declaration and local government certification but made a mistake in jamb and and which also reflected in uniport database....I thought an affidavit of name correction would correct it but I heard recently that uniport those not accept affidavit... Pls sir what do you recommend
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarsay:

Pls sir otokx I have different arrangements of my name in my certificates... I have nwiko Friday saviour in my waec result, age declaration and local government certification but made a mistake in jamb and and used nwiko saviour Friday which also reflected in uniport database....I thought an affidavit of name correction would correct it but I heard recently that uniport those not accept affidavit... Pls sir what do you recommend

Arrangement of names is not an issue and does not require any affidavit.

1 Like

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Tittusstar22(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
otokx:

Arrangement of names is not an issue and does not require any affidavit.
ok sir what about me , my real date of birth is 20th september but my jamb d.o.b is 19th september. i was told it won't affect me, hope am safe!
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tittusstar22:
ok sir what about me , my real date of birth is 20th september but my jamb d.o.b is 19th september. i was told it won't affect me, hope am safe!

You are safe.

1 Like

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
otokx:

Arrangement of names is not an issue and does not require any you.
Thank you very much sir....you've saved me a lot of stress.... Pls oo...I dnt need any problem that will cost me another year
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by iyamchee(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
otokx:

Contact ICTC.
Thank you
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Jazmiynne: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
otokx:

Good afternoon. Since the acceptance fee has not been announced yet and no info about registration, please is it advisable for new students to travel to school yet?

I am of the opinion that they should chill first it what do you think please?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by iyamchee(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Good afternoon. Since the acceptance fee has not been announced yet and no info about registration, please is it advisable for new students to travel to school yet?

I am of the opinion that they should chill first it what do you think please?
You have a phone, but you don't use it to source for information. Acceptance Fee is 30,000 naira and registration has long begun. People are already paying school fees too....... Lectures have started in some departments
You better get down here ASAP!
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Jazmiynne: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
iyamchee:

You have a phone, but you don't use it to source for information. Acceptance Fee is 30,000 naira and registration has long begun. People are already paying school fees too....... Lectures have started in some departments
You better get down here ASAP!

Unfortunately, you have a phone that you use, albeit without thinking.

In the first place, no where did my post state that I am a new student. I graduated from Uniport more than 3 years ago.

Next, in case people you know have paid school fees, they might have to check again what they paid as the 2017/2018 school fees is yet to show on the ecampus portal.

About acceptance fee, note that nowhere did I ask how much the cost of acceptance fee is as I already have seen that on the ecampus portal. However, the usual thing is that a deadline should be clearly announced on the portal which isn't there yet.

About registration, if you have information about the start of registration, it would have made more sense for you to politely say so as every one who has access to the Uniport website can see that the information pertaining registration on the site presently is for 2016/2017. Physical screening procedure for 2017/2018 is yet to be uploaded and everything concerning registration currently going on is online and would not need the students to necessarily be physically present in school. Hence my question about how necessary it is for them to travel down.

Needless to say, I did not inquire about lectures.

In all, thanks for your input. Now, kindly allow others with useful information to comment and watch as they answer my question in a civil manner.

2 Likes

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by iyamchee(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jazmiynne:

In the first place, no where did my post state that I am a new student. I graduated from Uniport more than 3 years ago.

Next, in case people you know have paid school fees, they might have to check again what they paid as the 2017/2018 school fees is yet to show on the ecampus portal.

About acceptance fee, note that nowhere did I ask how much the cost of acceptance fee is as I already have seen that on the ecampus portal. However, the usual thing is that a deadline should be clearly announced on the portal which isn't there yet.

About registration, if you have information about the start of registration, it would have made more sense for you to politely say so as every one who has access to the Uniport website can see that the information pertaining registration on the site presently is for 2016/2017. Physical screening procedure for 2017/2018 is yet to be uploaded and everything concerning registration currently going on is online and would not need the students to necessarily be physically present in school. Hence my question about how necessary it is for them to travel down.

In all, thanks for your input. Now, kindly allow others with useful information to comment and watch as they answer my question in a civil manner.
You're obviously pained. But I didn't mean it to sound like that.....
You were ignorant about something and I gave you the correct answer.....
Sorry, Miss Graduate
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by AsapKen(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please who has an idea of wen d physical clearance is gonna start?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
AsapKen:
Please who has an idea of wen d physical clearance is gonna start?

A national strike starts tomorrow so that will hinder physical clearance.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Blm12: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
otokx:

A national strike starts tomorrow so that will hinder physical clearance.

lipsrsealed Good evening sir. hope it won't also delay the release of BATCH 3? I need to pay my acceptance fee.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blm12:

lipsrsealed Good evening sir. hope it won't also delay the release of BATCH 3? I need to pay my acceptance fee.

unfortunately it may but let's watch, please plan to pay your acceptance as well as school fees, and please start attending lectures.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Smackdown!

4 Likes

Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by sarsay(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
otokx:

unfortunately it may but let's watch, please plan to pay your acceptance as well as school fees, and please start attending lectures.
pls sir will the strike delay the change in my caps portal?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Blm12: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
otokx:

Can I pay, though my name is not yet on UNIPORTS E-PORTAL?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarsay:

pls sir will the strike delay the change in my caps portal?

no it should not.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2017
otokx:

no it should not.
Sir,I hope the strike wont affect acceptance fee payment. And I heard acceptance fee deadline is 9th December,sir please how true is it.?
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Pato23:

Sir,I hope the strike wont affect acceptance fee payment. And I heard acceptance fee deadline is 9th December,sir please how true is it.?

Payments are not affected by strikes since it is at the banks. There can't be a deadline for now as more batches are expected beyond 9th December.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2017
otokx:

Payments are not affected by strikes since it is at the banks. There can't be a deadline for now as more batches are expected beyond 9th December.
Thank you sir!
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Donpre(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Comr otokx sir, I have a problem I'm hoping you could help out. I tried paying my acceptance fee on Friday via the debit card method. A message was displayed saying "Transaction Unsuccessful" but I got a mail from etranzact confirming the transaction and the money deducted from my account. Thing is, I couldn't print a receipt as the transaction was unsuccessful and I tried signing in on ecampus but it still says I should proceed to pay acceptance fee. I've waited a day yet nothing. I really don't know what to do next, I am hoping you do.

Also a friend of mine wanted to know he could still pick the basic form
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by fineyemi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
JAMB Admission Letter now Ready

Print Yours With this Simple Steps
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Donpre:
Comr otokx sir, I have a problem I'm hoping you could help out. I tried paying my acceptance fee on Friday via the debit card method. A message was displayed saying "Transaction Unsuccessful" but I got a mail from etranzact confirming the transaction and the money deducted from my account. Thing is, I couldn't print a receipt as the transaction was unsuccessful and I tried signing in on ecampus but it still says I should proceed to pay acceptance fee. I've waited a day yet nothing. I really don't know what to do next, I am hoping you do.

Also a friend of mine wanted to know he could still pick the basic form

Basic form is still on sale.

We earlier advised candidates not to pay with debit cards because of situations like this.

You will have to visit ICTC to complain which will not be easy as strike starts tomorrow and some places will be on lockdown.

You can try sending an email to ecampus helpdesk.

You can also send an email to etranzact.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Donpre(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
otokx:

Basic form is still on sale.

We earlier advised candidates not to pay with debit cards because of situations like this.

You will have to visit ICTC to complain which will not be easy as strike starts tomorrow and some places will be on lockdown.

You can try sending an email to ecampus helpdesk.

You can also send an email to etranzact.
I actually first tried paying in cash at the bank but that didn't work out either.... Thank you sir, I really do hope ICTC can resolve the issue.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by AsapKen(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
otokx:

no it should not.

Sir do u think it's advisable not to travel down to pH now since physical clearance is yet to commence n also sch will take a brk on d 22nd
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sir Otokx,please a friend of mine wrote basic entrance exams. At the same time she was given admission in Aksu. The problem now is that aksu acceptance fee last for 2weeks once you have been given admission. And she really wants Uniport. So,pls...will the basic list be out before Thursday.?
Sorry for the long write-up.
Help me help a friend.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by leomarz007: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pato23:
Sir Otokx,please a friend of mine wrote basic entrance exams. At the same time she was given admission in Aksu. The problem now is that aksu acceptance fee last for 2weeks once you have been given admission. And she really wants Uniport. So,pls...will the basic list be out before Thursday.?
Sorry for the long write-up.
Help me help a friend.

It should have been out but for this National strike but let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by otokx(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
AsapKen:

Sir do u think it's advisable not to travel down to pH now since physical clearance is yet to commence n also sch will take a brk on d 22nd

I heard there was a Physics class last week unconfirmed, the strike may prevent physical clearance from starting, let us use this week to observe things.
Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
otokx:

It should have been out but for this National strike but let's keep our fingers crossed.
I hope it comes out before then.
But sir,how long do you think the strike will last.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (183) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.