Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) (54036 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Jase4real: 6:00pm On May 31, 2017
A bride-to be, ms_landra on Instagram got in formation with her bridesmaids for her bachelorette party ...
Cool concept right? ..[img]https://2.bp..com/-mUiuFOuSd7k/WS7iuIBi8gI/AAAAAAADp0I/Et0IKRVbjecDi0ycj1hqUIqHZBxv0Os8QCLcB/s1600/20170531_161320.jpg[/img]

CHECK SOURCE:http://trendzbase..in/2017/05/formation-checkout-this-sexy-bikin-clad.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2017
Wow
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2017
Qow

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
Okay o...okay.
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
I want each & everyone of those girls to sit on my face

#OperationTongueInTongueOut#

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
Well...Our admiable Vaseline crew... shall we

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
just 2 comments and this made fp.. Mods una well done o.... Vaseline crew oya over to you

10 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Desdola(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
The 2nd from the right though. I reserve my comment

8 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Emestar1999: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
No be small thing

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by gift01: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
MOD's hope una know say rain fall all through today

8 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017

mehn
see Sexy girls
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
cool
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
lol see fatibombom

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by akphrat(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
see this fat woman ooo

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by philo04(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
wot is ds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
grin
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
Just a fad. Still dont get why the whole stress about this whole stuff.

Get down to the real marriage now and they start having issues in six months.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
The fat girl though with stomach popping out.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
Some of our guys now on nairaland will be reasoning overboard grin

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
in the days of our fathers the wedding will be cancelled and the wife will be labelled a hoe and all her clique will never find husband for wearing pant and bra and putting their nakêdness on display for the whole world to see. But now its considered cool and trendy and someone here is probably thinking of doing the same for their wedding

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Dhee2: 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
cool
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Diidi(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
Our generation is getting worse on every blue moon but they fine though.

I suspect the girl at the left will be her chief bridesmaid, they kinda have the same sexy leg like that of Queen Bee.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Banter1(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
A 19-year-old woman has been sentenced to death by stoning for being raped by her cousin at gunpoint. The woman said she was sleeping at her family home in Rajanpur, in the country's central Punjab province, when her cousin attacked her.
She reported the crime to the local tribal court called panchayat but she was told she intentionally seduced her cousin.
The panchayat, which included the alleged rapist's father, then found her guilty of adultery and declared her an adulteress. She was sentenced to death by stoning or to be sold off, according to the Hindustan Times. The council at the tribal court also decided that the alleged rapist was to walk free.
The convicted woman and her father went to the police the day following the trial and the police have now launched an official investigation and issued an arrest warrant for the members of the tribal council. Another warrant has also been issued for the alleged rapist. The convicted woman has been taken to a refuge away from the village for her safety. What a Religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
Just for the sake of the husband to be he should jejely n quietly have another side chick cool he should thank me in d nearest future for the advise wink

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I want each and everyone of those girls to sit on my tongue
jesuuu
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by bizguru000: 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
I checked her Instagram page..they are based in the United States..if na our nija girls, all their knees and knuckles for don black from bleaching...lol

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by Mobwalter(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
tongue See yam and stew

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
BULLSHIT

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
midehi2:

jesuuu

....Kristi angry
Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by igidaduro: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
What is this

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
gift01:
MOD's hope una know say rain fall all through today
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.