Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 (5179 Views)

Yemi Olumilua: Queen Globe 2013 Winner / ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ / ~ Runway Rundown ~ Who & What's Hot On The Runway! ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by mohawkchic(f): 6:11am On Jan 18, 2010
~Mo’Nique poses with her Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress.

~Monique & Nicole Kidman

~Oscar winner Halle Berry proves why she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood—or is that the world.

~Halle Berry gives good face at the Golden Globes with a unclothed face and strong, dramatic eyes.

~Halle Berry keeps getting better with age. The actress presented at the Golden Globes.

~R&B singer Christina Aguilera gives golden glam at the Globes in Beverly Hills.

~Actress and TV host Niecy Nash

~Shaun Robinson chose a unclothed face with a touch of blue over her dramatic eyes. Her accessories give her the Hollywood glam slam.

Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by mohawkchic(f): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2010
~Gabourey Sidibe wearing a green gown and carrying a Swarovski vintage Ascot clutch,

~Mariah Carey, who gave a dramatic performance in “Precious,” gives good face at the Golden Globes. unclothed makeup with a strong eye.

~Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon

~R&B star Robin Thicke and actress Paula Patton

~“Project Runway’s” Heidi Klum and soul singer Seal

~Singer Leona Lewis, who is nominated for Best Original Song “I See You” for “Avatar”,

~Wearing the color of the night, Leona Lewis rocks the red carpet
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by mohawkchic(f): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2010
~“Avatar” star Zoe Saldana

~Alfre Woodard® and daughter Mavis Spencer

~Actress Alfre Woodard wears soft makeup with a strong eye and hint of color

~Sam Jackson looking sharp in Giorgio Armani

~“Invictus” Morgan Freeman and Producer Lori

~Mellody Hobson and Director George Lucas

~Actor Chiwetel Ejiofor

~Mike Tyson, wearing a bow tie, polka dot silk scarf and Haiti ribbon

Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by chika98: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2010
The golden globe was on tonight I had no idea! Anyways I don't really care about it that much.

Halle looks like a million bucks!!! Monique isnt looking bad either. Why is Nicole looking so white? Abi she needs a tan? Lol

Chiwetel is a hottie. You need to see his cousions OH LAWD! They all are hotter than life those boys

Mariah looks pregnant is she? shocked shocked grin

Leona looks great plus I like her new toned look.

Woodard looks great plus her make up fits her well. Una Nollywood actors need to learn a few tips from her in terms of make up. grin
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by mohawkchic(f): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2010
~I sure i read it's aired on a later date that i cant recall. . .

~MC does look preggers. . cant imagine her packing a "Kangaroo" for nowt! Havent read any rumours about it tho. . .
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by yjay(f): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2010
gosh halle berry is such a beautiful woman, over 40 she looks AMAZING!!!!!!
not digging zoe saldana'a dress, , she shld ve worn something more glamorous afterall she featured in one of the biggest movies of all time
i dont know abt sidibe's dress, just wondering why clothes dont look good on her,,,, shes isnt the first full figured woman i ve seen
leona looks fresh
chiwetel, kiss kiss kiss :
paula patton looks lovely
im very happy monique won,
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2010
Someone said Mariah came with her 'golden globes'. :d
I like the way Monique has lost weight, she looks so much better. Her speech was a sop fest though.
My favourite gowns were Kate Hudson's and Christina Aguilera's. Christina looked divine!!!
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2010
Maggie Gyllenhaal in a peach asymmetric origami inspired gown.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzFlYjEyMDQ1ZTY4MTM5Nzg5M2M4NzQ3ZGU3MjFmNTNmLTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]

Diane Kruger in Christian Lacroix Haute Couture accessorised with Chanel jewellery and a Raven Kauffman clutch.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzM2MmU1NjU0NGIwM2I5ODI0OGQ1YjgwOGE0NWU5NzZkLTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]

Julianne Moore wearing a dress and shoes, both by Balenciaga, with Bulgari jewellery. Looks like a sack. undecided

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzQ4NDY4ODE5MGRkMzIyZTdhZjZiNWYyNGQ4ZWJkOWIzLTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]

Carey Mulligan in Nina Ricci. I think she was nominated for An Education.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkL2VjMzUyZDRmODAzZjQ2MjkyOTU2MmExNTU2NjlkMjFjLTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]

Christina Hendricks wearing a Christian Siriano dress with a Christian Louboutin clutch and Loree Rodkin jewellery.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzdhZTI2MDI3NzFkMDg3ZDg1NjdkMmMzMzFmYmFiZmZhLTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer
The newly engaged stars of TV series True Blood pose together on the red carpet. Anna wears a deep V gold leaf metallic dress by Alexander McQueen.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzhmYmFlNDc1M2E4MzQ2ODBjZjQ1NDIxYjY3Zjc3YzI2LTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]

Marion Cotillard in an asymmetric dress by Christian Dior accessorised with Chopard jewellery, Jimmy Choo shoes and a Roger Vivier clutch.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzYwNGI5YTBkMzkyMzgwMTFkNTRhMjY3ODQ0NWZkZGM3LTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]

Julia Roberts in a vintage dress and shoes, both by Yves Saint Laurent, worn with Van Cleef & Arpels jewellery.

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzU2YmEzOTQxZDk0MWJjMTJjNzQ2MDdkM2ZlODY3ZGQzLTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]

Steve Carell.

Glen Close.

Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
The ageless Sophia Loren.

Heather Graham.

Neil Patrick Harris

Taylor Lautner.

David Duchovny.

Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
John Lithgow.

Kate Hudson.

Jane Lynch.

[img]http://awards.omg.yahoo.com/photos/103-golden-globes-red-carpet-arrivals#[/img]

Tracy Morgan

Sofia Vergara.

Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
Most of them look nice. I'm so happy for Monique. She's come a long way. kiss

Kate Hudon's dress looks like a wedding cake. Very artistic. cheesy
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by yjay(f): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
stillwater:

Most of them look nice. I'm so happy for Monique. She's come a long way. kiss

Kate Hudon's dress looks like a wedding cake. Very artistic. cheesy

i agree, the detail is just insane,,,,in a good way grin
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2010
Where was Tilda Swinton sef?
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by chika98: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Where was Tilda Swinton sef?

Probably wearing one of her weird pieces again grin

Ageless Sophia Loren ko? She's almost robotic!
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
I don't think Tilda was there, if she was, I'd have noticed.
C'mon Sophia is not bad looking at all. She's 76!
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by chika98: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yes from all the plastic surgery she's had. That's what I'm on about when I say she's robotic almost
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
Really? I didn't know she had any surgery done. Oh well at least she looks better than Cher who's face could hardly move at the awards show last night. cheesy
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by chika98: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
LOL Cher is something else. Meryl Streep looks amazing! I think she is aging well
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by SeanT21(f): 2:45am On Jan 19, 2010
WTF is Precious wearing. Congrats to Monique.
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by iice(f): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2010
Most of them are just ok.

some are just hideous
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by iice(f): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
chika98:

Probably wearing one of her weird pieces again grin

Ageless Sophia Loren ko? She's almost robotic!

Tilda is spectacular in her weirdness cool
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by mohawkchic(f): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
~Nice going SPC. . i figured you'll fill in the rest . . .

~My fav look on the RC wud be Halle,Christina,Kate,Anna Puguin,Elisabetta,Fergie,Chole,Courtney Cox & Diana Kruger. . .

~Glen Close looks well Fit!!

~Peach aint Christina Hendrics colour. . she looks proper pale w/ that red Hair!Same goes for Nicole Kidman. . .
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by bluespice(f): 2:29am On Jan 20, 2010
awwww but i loved xtina hendrics' dress
lots of boobage on display tongue
on a more serious note, a different color and the dress woulda be the dress of the night

i also loved kate hudson's outfit looks like somn mcqueen would do if he was heavily sedated
(pure art with a heavy dose of sanity)

gaubrey sidibe's dress is annoying
surely designers know how to make something for someone of her size without making it look like a sack of rotten potatoes! angry
she should get a stylist or ask monique atleast
can't come on the RC loking like a hot mess in a vintage clutch angry angry
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by spikedcylinder: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2010
mohawkchic:

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=10pt]~Nice going SPC. . i figured you'll fill in the rest . . .

cheesy

@ topic

Nicole Kidman looked a hot mess. The colour was damn too pale for her skin, the Hendrick's dress is waaaaaay better than this one.
Am I the only one not feeling Halle's dress? She looks like she's trying too hard and the dress with its lace and material and her ear rings look cheap.
I can't get over how gorgeous Aguilera looks. That dress is fabulous!
Poor Gabourey. Her handlers really should be sacked. That dress, though better than what she's been wearing recently was still a fail. And she was soaking wet as it was raining and the umbrella they provided for her was not big enough to cover her entire body. On her first big night, things couldn't even go right for her. Mariah Carey looks like white trash as usual. I think I've seen Beyonce wearing Toni Collette's dress before.
Chloe Sevigny and Hendrick's dresses look very similar, just different colours. Anna Kendrick's dress wasnt bad too. Courtney Cox looked simple, elegant and cougarish. cheesy This is the first time Marion Cottllard will disappoint me. Her dress was a bore. I wont even go into the things Julia Roberts or Tea Leoni are wearing. smh

Kate Hudson and Christina Aguilera's dresses were my favourite!
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by iice(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Am I the only one not feeling Halle's dress? She looks like she's trying too hard and the dress with its lace and material and her ear rings look cheap.

Bingo!! cheesy
Re: ~ 67th Annual Golden Globe Fashion Rundown 2010 by africhika(f): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
halle is overrated as usual.
monique and zoe zaldana look lovely!

i luv sophia loren and glen close cool

(1) (Reply)

Many Women Are Now Rocking Vagina Nails(photos) / Lace Frontal And 360 Degree Lace Closure Available For Sale! / Jumpsuits, Blazers, Sandals , Accessories & Sunglasses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.