Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp (84308 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by SirL0neWolf(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2017
It was a very sad day yesterday for two newly sworned in corpers who were caught in the act in Plateau State NYSC camp according to an exclusive source who sent the news to GistReel.Com

The corpers, of the recent Batch A Stream 1 orientation Camp in Mangu Plateau State were caught having sex inside a gutter in the wee hours of yesterday.

The two erring corpers, were caught in the act after lights out by parading soldiers.

The male corpers blamed the devil while the Female corper who happens to be married blamed the weather conditions in Plateau State and stated that she can’t stay too long away from sex.

The NYSC by-laws clearly doesn’t allow this and the two corpers have been decamped in accordance with the rule. They would be eligible for the youth scheme with the next batch.

http://gistreel.com/married-female-corper-caught-sex-plateau-nysc-camp/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 31, 2017
I'm sure she will cook up a story for the innocent husband at home angry

Edited

A few days from now, we'll see a thread on nairaland front-page titled husband butchers wife over case of infidelity. Na so e dey take start. angry

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by dingbang(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
Bloggers and lies

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by sinaj(f): 11:02pm On May 31, 2017
inside gutter shocked
Konji strong o!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by smardray(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
Almost unbelievable

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by joe4real12: 11:58pm On May 31, 2017
Inside gutter Konji no get respect again

15 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by SheldonCooper: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2017
NYSC. hmmn. they will surely have a corper boyfriend/girl friend and after one year of doing all sort of things , they will come back to their "home" boyfriend/ girlfriend and be forming loyal. Corpers can't be trusted. Konji na real bastard

at times na so this Konji go dey im own... u go begin wake am dey find wetin no dey scratch you. They will say they are having fun. These people are just not loyal jare

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2017
she"s obviously a slayqueen/dragon who happens to be married.na dhier way cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2017
somebody's wife and mother and some rubbish dude inside gutter!? What a crazy world we live in!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:04am On Jun 01, 2017
She cant stay without sex for months. Nawa oo, what of my 4 yrs non-active duty.

14 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by passionate88: 2:22am On Jun 01, 2017
One of the reason I dread relationship.... Infidelity cry cry cry cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by rosieluv(f): 2:30am On Jun 01, 2017
inside gutter , naso the Konji bad reach, even married women can't be trusted smh

3 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by crackhouse(m): 4:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Toto dey scratch am be that nah.

2 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:
somebody's wife and mother and some rubbish dude inside gutter!?
What a crazy world we live in!!

Na the mumu wey marry am I dey pity. If we say marry virgin or novice .. them no go gree

The more cock|s she has sucked the more she will want to suck ...

Moral of the story .. catch them young.. our fathers and grandfathers have been saying it.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Cogent: 5:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Bloggers and lies. Which kain news source is naija videonet? Anything for traffic I guess.

13 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by kingcypress: 5:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Water don pass gari... I blame d cool weather of Jos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by bamdly(m): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2017
kongi na bastard # such a long thing bastard

2 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by mejai(m): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2017
na wa o
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Kakamorufu(m): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
It was a very sad day yesterday for two newly sworn in corpers who were caught in the act in Plateau State
NYSC camp according to an exclusive source who sent the news to
GistReel.Com
The corpers, of the recent Batch A Stream 1 orientation Camp in Mangu Plateau State were caught having sex inside a gutter in the wee hours of yesterday.
The two erring corpers, were caught in the act after lights out by parading soldiers.
The male corpers blamed the devil while the Female corper who happens to be married blamed the weather conditions in Plateau State and stated that she can’t stay too long away from sex.
The NYSC by-laws clearly doesn’t allow this and the two corpers have been decamped in accordance with the rule. They would be eligible for the youth scheme with the next batch.

http://www.naijavideonet.com/married-female-corper-caught-having-sex-by-soldiers-in-plateau-state-nysc-camp/
oluwa oooo.

patethic.

that's one of the reasons I see myself as single when my girl went to nysc camp.
how would I have coped when she later ditched me for a fellow bootlicking corper she met there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by cashcity: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2017
I keep telling my fellow men dat ashawo or runs girl will always do wot she knw best even after marriage... She say she can't stay without sex for long. Just 3weeks of camping is too long... I wonder her life if her husband do business dat requires constant travelling.... Infidelity is also the reason why most grown men in lagos dnt marry lagos girls. Always prefer to go to ther village to pick woman cos 90 % of lady's in lagos are redefined ashawo. A lady don't accept when she is called prostitute when she keeps 5 to 10 boyfriends, or when she is a call girl like runs girl. Ashawo is not only when guys pay N500 short time or so. These are all redefined prostitution with different look goin on in lagos . This makes single lady's or single mothers population high.

27 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by offishialpablo: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2017
which kind strong lie
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Hades2016(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2017
sinaj:
inside gutter shocked

Konji strong o!
maybe na one of those dry gutter ... dem just want do am sharp sharp grin

6 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2017
They caught you atop a married woman in a gutter and you blamed the devil. Sometimes I'm moved to pity that poor thing called devil.

5 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Oloriburukumods: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Beclouded brains
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Alphamale2017(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2017
so I go marry wife send am go nysc?? lol I laugh . to go serve wetin ?? Becos Na me kill Nigeria?? Shebi they say any one up to 30 years can choose not to go and they will be given exemption letter. she will keep postponing it till she El reach 30 . I can't stay away from my wife for 9 months unless maybe for business or getting for money. which I won't even though sef. not for one useless scheme that will not be beneficial to her life and mine. deprive me just to please Nigeria ?? Taa e nor go happen

23 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Bondesniger(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

who can i blame now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by NwaAmaikpe: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2017
embarassed
Abeg body no be wood... Would it have been better if conji killed her?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by ekems2017(f): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2017
She is even lucky her hubby was not involved. In my time a married woman was caught also and she was reported to her husband.
I wonder why they don't fill their state of residence now that they have the opportunity to choose where they want to serve inorder to be closer to their husband.

It's a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by WhoBeThisMan: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Nairaland, you guys need to invest more in "brighter Grammar"

What is this?

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Oh Snap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Goldenheart(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2017
GOBE
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Howmon: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2017
When you're promiscuous, even prison cannot hold you

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic) / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.