Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) (1147 Views)

2023: Tinubu Kick-starts Presidential Campaign On October 1 (PHOTO) / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting / As Seen In Lekki, Phase 1 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Osheeey!!!!
Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Caseless ma guy!

Okay, to complete the federal quota with no cheating ...... Yoruba people think that KFC and TFC are owned by twins
KEHINDE FRIED CHICKEN and
TAIWO FRIED CHICKEN!!

West, East, North represented well on this thread.
The Score is now 1:1:1

I LOVE NAIJA!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Osheeey!!!!
my oga , raise your flag. grin
Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Caseless:
my oga , raise your flag. grin
I just did ^^^ !!!
Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Caseless ma guy!

I hail, sir! I see you

1 Like

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 1:10am On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:

I just did ^^^ !!!
correct guy! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by lekjons(m): 1:18am On Jun 01, 2017
ROTFLMAO!
Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Flatties: 2:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Beeer.....grin
Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by GetUmad: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Pls I've got a question, why did Bro Nnamdi Kanu pretend to have desperately needed medical attention to secure a bail however smartly leaving his other freedom fighters in the prison even when he had actually vowed not to leave without them only for him to be galivanting around. Why did he have to lie that he was almost dying and needed urgent medical attention? Thought he'd rather fight with his last breathe than stylishly begging to get freedom back into the zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by sekundosekundo: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2017
"Quality education is are sure"

2 Likes

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Handlers of both posters need frog jump.grin
Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by omenkaLives(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Caseless:
grin
Biefra vs Katsina you meant.

Well, the scoreline is obvious even to the blind. When those guys wan mutilate english, na wrecking ball den dey use, so that no structure as all is left standing after impact. cheesy

Brace yourself sha, they are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by HiddenShadow: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2017
See people begging for unity

They say Biafrans are evil people but are the first people to preach against Biafrans going

9 Likes

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Biefra vs Katsina you meant.

Well, the scoreline is obvious even to the blind. When those guys wan mutilate english, na wrecking ball den dey use, so that no structure as all is left standing after impact. cheesy

Brace yourself sha, they are coming for you.
what can people of 'flatus-cephaloid' do to me? I no de fear them Na. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
HiddenShadow:
See people begging for unity

They say Biafrans are evil people but are the first people to preach against Biafrans going
just shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
SirJeffry:
Handlers of both posters need frog jump.grin
seriously. Na dalekto people fvck up pass. Shey dilecktor Na blitish citizen?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:
"Quality education is are sure"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
GetUmad:
Pls I've got a question, why did Bro Nnamdi Kanu pretend to have desperately needed medical attention to secure a bail however smartly leaving his other freedom fighters in the prison even when he had actually vowed not to leave without them only for him to be galivanting around. Why did he have to lie that he was almost dying and needed urgent medical attention? Thought he'd rather fight with his last breathe than stylishly begging to get freedom back into the zoo.
that guy is a coward. He's the dullest person to have spearheaded any movement in the history of the world. He's very shallow minded and I ask, how do flats fall for his cheap easily?
Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by nextprince: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Choi, I no fit laff. Caseless, I will advise you to go and hide before our blodas from potopoto republic show up.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra vs Nigeria "Grammatical Mishap" Match And The Scoreline Is 1:1(photo) by Caseless: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:
Choi, I no fit laff. Caseless, I will advise you to go and hide before our blodas from potopoto republic show up.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

enugu politics / "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" / Mtn Stealing Peoples Money, Please Mod To Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.