Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Iphone 6s Icloud Lock - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6s Icloud Lock (635 Views)

Pls Who Can Help Me My Iphone Just Went Into Icloud Lock / Help! I Want To Unlock My Iphone5,i Don't Know If It Has Icloud Lock / How Do I Resolve An Iphone 6s Icloud Lock Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6s Icloud Lock by flashback79: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Dear Members,

I am Leo from the Philippines, I received iphone 6s from my friend who is working in London 1 year ago May 2016. But the phone is icloud lock.can anybody help me or guide me for the legitimate website who has a service to unlock icloud lock of my phone.

I can share the IMEI for your references.

Thank you.

Leo
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Lock by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:37am On Jun 01, 2017
The phone is useless, nobody can unlock it
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Lock by flashback79: 2:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Thank you very much MrBrownJay1 for your honest reply..But I am just curious that some facebook post are telling that this is possible. Icloud lock phone are possible to unlock.
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Lock by Abbex4(m): 5:19am On Jun 01, 2017
flashback79:
Dear Members,

I am Leo from the Philippines, I received iphone 6s from my friend who is working in London 1 year ago May 2016. But the phone is icloud lock.can anybody help me or guide me for the legitimate website who has a service to unlock icloud lock of my phone.

Thank you.

Leo
sorry u can unlock iCloud is better u sell like dat..
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Lock by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
flashback79:
Thank you very much MrBrownJay1 for your honest reply..But I am just curious that some facebook post are telling that this is possible. Icloud lock phone are possible to unlock.

I suggest you are very careful about such claim, and instead ask these people on FB exactly how such is possible.... And how you will procede to get your phone unlocked (pretend you have one now that you wanna unlock). The majority will ask you to SEND MONEY to some unknown stranger in Russia/Nigeria, its just one of the well known scam out there.

it is IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Lock by peacebirdone: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Call 08067240446, I don't know how he did it.
Re: Iphone 6s Icloud Lock by unclesamtech(m): 5:30am On Jun 03, 2017
flashback79:
Dear Members,

Thank you.

Leo

I can unlock it but very expensive. .. It pays you forget it and move on . You can contact me on +234 8033955343 if you can pay for the service .

Also visit my new blog for FREE UNLOCKING of some phones, MIFI and others ...
http://unclesamtech.net/blog/free-unlocking-codes-for-some-phones-modemmifi-etc/

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Update / How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos / 9 Interesting Facts About Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.