Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). (47538 Views)

World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / World's Largest Heart: 200kg Heart Of A Whale Preserved In Museum(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by SweetJoystick(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2017
This one no go last long for sure
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by liposuction123: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2017
choi
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by realestniggah: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2017
one nigerian man now will come up with the wooden version and say we should support him

3 Likes

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by lonelydora: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by timilehin007(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Explorer who are or what are you i mean what is you pls?
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Countries are busy Pushing their private sector to be richer than other countries while Nigeria stifles its own out of tribal political or religious sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by PMWSpirit(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2017
This one weak me ooo
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by MARKone(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Before we catch up with these guys in the area of technology, Jesus must have come the second time, go back, then come back again.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by ehissi(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2017
Not large Jooor! Just has a larger wingspan that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by smith666999(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2017
when will Nigeria unveil the largest Keke with 6 wheels
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by brandonobi(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
Countries are busy Pushing their private sector to be richer than other countries while Nigeria stifles its own out of tribal political or religious sentiments
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by martineverest(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
wrong info.....its not microsoft but its founder.....its a private project by paul allen
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by brandonobi(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
i just tire for nigeria
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Malakh: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2017
they study nature, birds etc and get their knowledge from there some say its Biomimicry ,thats the wisdom and glory given to them which is natural but He gave His people spiritual knowledge that will save mankind from the mark of the beasts:evil technologies,killer robots,king of the one world order,false Prophet etc
fadario:
Sometimes I look at big aircraft and then I conclude,

Na only oyibo know how this thing take dey fly.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by adecz: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Oyibo,
always moving to bigger
& better things..

Blackman,
is stuck in a limbo of mental &
economic poverty, superstition,
black magic, religious extremism,
womanizing & corruption.

1 Like

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by mesoprogress(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Oyibo is forging ahead, in Nigeria we discuss irrelevant things
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2017
And the Nigerian youth are busy boasting about their clothes, belts, shoes, cars, sex, baby mamas and baby papas while their Western and Asian counterparts are making great strides in science and technology - SMH
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by kceewhyte(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2017
but my phone big pass this plane... grin
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by ufotty2001: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2017
nigeria yet to manufacture pencils @ year 2022

1 Like

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Collyno82(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2017
Men aren't joking
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by ekefre4(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Efewestern:

lolz. I understand.. Just wondering when will Africa invest in science and technology instead of sponsoring religious activities we should invest that money in science, Religion hasn't solve any problem, we should try another means.
As in eh..you are spot on. But I believe very soon the tables will turn
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Jakumo(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Chiefly:
Quite spectacular...

But the problem with innovations like this is that like the concord and the limo below (longest in the world even had a helipad) , it'll eventually be abandoned.

"wanna fly go a moon, but can't find food for the starving tummies"

Yes indeed. Another Money-Miss-Road endeavor that is destined for the junkyard of history.

1 Like

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Apel147(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Spot on pal! Who religion help? GO's and MOG

Efewestern:

lolz. I understand.. Just wondering when will Africa invest in science and technology instead of sponsoring religious activities we should invest that money in science, Religion hasn't solve any problem, we should try another means.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by idrisolaide(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Efewestern:

simple physics

http://www.explainthatstuff.com/howplaneswork.html

Like say na Paper Kite.. Simple Physics Ko... Difficult Biology ni

I dont know if you consider the Size, Shapes, Length, Technology, Engineering Level, Design and all sort of things to look at before saying is a simple physics..

1 Like

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by dataking: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Futa is boasting of cubesat. We are far behind.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Astonmartins: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2017
If it was to be the project of Federal Government of Nigeria, even with 500 Billion Naira they will still tell us is not enough to manufacture one cockpit.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Astonmartins: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2017
If it was to be the project of Federal Government of Nigeria, even with 500 Billion Naira they will still tell us is not enough to manufacture one cockpit.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Astonmartins: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2017
MRGodwin221:
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..

Serious gambler, i sight you.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Adminisher: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2017
This is not a Microsoft plane. A very rich American friend of Bill Gates and one of Microsoft founders has done this with his own money usin his Engineer employees. Let us try to post correct info always.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deformed Sheep In Funtua, Katsina Causes Commotion (Photo) / See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) / Made-In-Nigeria “Spaceship” Spotted Along Sagamu Ore Highway. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.