Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

M S Excel Wahala: Data Distortion Upon Copy And Paste. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / M S Excel Wahala: Data Distortion Upon Copy And Paste. (947 Views)

Larry Tesler, Creator Of 'copy' And 'paste' Commands, Dies At Age 74 / Larry Tesler: Computer Scientist Behind Cut, Copy And Paste Dies Aged 74 / Vpn And Its Wahala!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M S Excel Wahala: Data Distortion Upon Copy And Paste. by jefy(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2017
So i have computed all my data in different spreed sheets and their is an urgent need to transfer/copy and paste all data to a single spreed sheet for easy processing, but i observed a constant distortion of my data especially numbers. The zeros infront of say phone numbers also disappears.. Plz house, what could be the solution to this problem? And for the data distortion upon copy and paste,how to i go about this? Thanks you all for anticipated response.
Re: M S Excel Wahala: Data Distortion Upon Copy And Paste. by femarse: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
jefy:
So i have computed all my data in different spreed sheets and their is an urgent need to transfer/copy and paste all data to a single spreed sheet for easy processing, but i observed a constant distortion of my data especially numbers. The zeros infront of say phone numbers also disappears.. Plz house, what could be the solution to this problem? And for the data distortion upon copy and paste,how to i go about this? Thanks you all for anticipated response.

u need to format the whole excel u are copying if some are formatted and some are not then there will be data distortion and for zeros disappearing u need to start with apostrophe before imputing the zero
Re: M S Excel Wahala: Data Distortion Upon Copy And Paste. by jefy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks for the tips ,will work on it.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Graphic Designs Which Laptop Is Best For Me / Need A Laptop Urgently With D Following Specs / Urgent Sale HP Elitebook 2560p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.