Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman (5099 Views)

Baby Seen Sucking The Breast Of A Female Doll, See Reactions / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Thecrazyanne: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Pictures on

http://crazyanne.com/sagging-breasts/

I feel like a twenty-something-year-old with the breasts of a 65-year-old woman. I have sagging breasts.

Just so you know, my breasts didn’t start growing at the time I had anticipated. When I was in primary 5, my chest region was as flat as a newborn. There were no signs my breasts were going to grow. I didn’t even have a large nipple. Most of the girls in my class had well-rounded tits sitting comfortably on their chest. To make matters worse, there was a fat boy in my class who had breasts ( probably because of his weight). I didn’t like him one bit as he had something I wasn’t able to have yet. I desperately wanted breasts as I believed having them would initiate me into a certain kind of womanhood cult every girl ought to belong to.

I decided to take matters into my hands so I asked for help from the expert. Toyosi was the girl with the biggest boobs in my class back then so I asked her how I was supposed to grow some and she gave me the ultimate breast enlarging solution. She told me to apply palm oil on my nipples and find a black ant to bite me on the spot where I applied the palm oil. She explained the swelling will make them grow out and assured me of the efficacy of the remedy as she had gotten it from her mother. I couldn’t get the black ant I caught to bite me on my nipples. For whatsoever reason, the ant didn’t find me good enough to be bitten.

sagging breasts

By the time I entered Jss2, I still had no breasts and my period had not even started. I gave up on my breasts dream and figured I would be the first woman without breasts and periods.

I had already accepted my fate and took my mind off the possibility that I would be a well endowed busty girl. Just when I had given up hope, my breasts started coming out. The whole situation reaffirmed the fact that most times, we get that thing we desperately want when we stop obsessing over it.

My breasts came out but they didn’t come out the way I anticipated. They were small and pointed downwards. I grew up seeing women who had well-rounded breasts that pointed forward so I imagined that was how it would be for me.

Someone close to me says I have banana breasts. My “boobs” are saggy and small. They do not stand but point downwards. I hated my body for a long while and I wasn’t comfortable with my appearance. I kept trying all sorts of breasts enlarging and firming creams that just didn’t work.

I have been told to avoid V-necked shirt so my boobs don’t show. I have been told to avoid taking pictures from the neck down. I have been told to hide my breast as they were unattractive. I have been told to wear bras to bed. I have been given all sorts of recommendations.

I did all I was told to do till I realized that nothing is going to change because this is just how I am. Every woman is different and our body parts come in different shapes and sizes. Just like some men have small p*nis and others have fairly big ones so do some women have different breasts sizes and shape.

This is not a cry for help. I do not need your home remedies for sagging breasts. Neither do I need your breasts enlargement cream or your recommendation of the perfect surgeon. My sagging boobs isn’t as a result of the number of men I have slept with. It also has nothing to do with the number of abortions I may or may not have had. Science is yet to prove the relationship between sagging breasts, abortions and sex. Till science does, I am right to say my sagging boobs is a natural phenomenon.

I am comfortable with my body and there’s no shame in admitting how my body shape is. Self-love is very hard especially when we are being surrounded with altered images and edited content. Self-love is hard because the moment you try to be confident in your own body, you are shamed for it.

I have seen it all on Instagram. I have seen how people insult celebrities that dare display their sagging breasts or “show-off” their huge well-rounded tits. The other day, Laura Ikeji deactivated her comment section because people trolled her sales manager who wore a revealing cloth. In their words “how can she display her breasts that are not even standing?” Someone went further to say “they have sucked the life out of her breasts”.

Self-love is hard but I am loving myself nonetheless. I am a 20-something year old with sagging boobs. I will wear V-necked shirts, I will take pictures of my body how I like and no, I will not wear bras all the time because my breasts need to breathe!

5 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by midehi2(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
post the pics here lets see

6 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Oteebaba(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Am sure you are a beautiful person, who cares about breast . Be happy girl

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Gmasterp(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:

I second this!!

Pictures pls!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by DivinelyBlessed: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gmasterp:

I second this!!

Pictures pls!!

I third this!!

Pictures pls!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by maverickdude(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Post the picture here so that the elders will not what to do about it grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
maverickdude:
Post the picture here so that the elders will not what to do about it grin

Seconded!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Jangbajantis: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
The same blogger (Anne) who claimed to have had sex with more than 2,500 men?

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Sapphire86(f): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
I laughed real good but kudos for loving you the way you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by MrCork: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thecrazyanne:
Pictures on

http://crazyanne.com/sagging-breasts/

I feel like a twenty-something-year-old with the breasts of a 65-year-old woman. I have sagging breasts.

Just so you know, my breasts didn’t start growing at the time I had anticipated. When I was in primary 5, my chest region was as flat as a newborn. There were no signs my breasts were going to grow. I didn’t even have a large nipple. Most of the girls in my class had well-rounded tits sitting comfortably on their chest. To make matters worse, there was a fat boy in my class who had breasts ( probably because of his weight). I didn’t like him one bit as he had something I wasn’t able to have yet. I desperately wanted breasts as I believed having them would initiate me into a certain kind of womanhood cult every girl ought to belong to.

I decided to take matters into my hands so I asked for help from the expert. Toyosi was the girl with the biggest boobs in my class back then so I asked her how I was supposed to grow some and she gave me the ultimate breast enlarging solution. She told me to apply palm oil on my nipples and find a black ant to bite me on the spot where I applied the palm oil. She explained the swelling will make them grow out and assured me of the efficacy of the remedy as she had gotten it from her mother. I couldn’t get the black ant I caught to bite me on my nipples. For whatsoever reason, the ant didn’t find me good enough to be bitten.

sagging breasts

By the time I entered Jss2, I still had no breasts and my period had not even started. I gave up on my breasts dream and figured I would be the first woman without breasts and periods.

I had already accepted my fate and took my mind off the possibility that I would be a well endowed busty girl. Just when I had given up hope, my breasts started coming out. The whole situation reaffirmed the fact that most times, we get that thing we desperately want when we stop obsessing over it.

My breasts came out but they didn’t come out the way I anticipated. They were small and pointed downwards. I grew up seeing women who had well-rounded breasts that pointed forward so I imagined that was how it would be for me.

Someone close to me says I have banana breasts. My “boobs” are saggy and small. They do not stand but point downwards. I hated my body for a long while and I wasn’t comfortable with my appearance. I kept trying all sorts of breasts enlarging and firming creams that just didn’t work.

I have been told to avoid V-necked shirt so my boobs don’t show. I have been told to avoid taking pictures from the neck down. I have been told to hide my breast as they were unattractive. I have been told to wear bras to bed. I have been given all sorts of recommendations.

I did all I was told to do till I realized that nothing is going to change because this is just how I am. Every woman is different and our body parts come in different shapes and sizes. Just like some men have small p*nis and others have fairly big ones so do some women have different breasts sizes and shape.

This is not a cry for help. I do not need your home remedies for sagging breasts. Neither do I need your breasts enlargement cream or your recommendation of the perfect surgeon. My sagging boobs isn’t as a result of the number of men I have slept with. It also has nothing to do with the number of abortions I may or may not have had. Science is yet to prove the relationship between sagging breasts, abortions and sex. Till science does, I am right to say my sagging boobs is a natural phenomenon.

I am comfortable with my body and there’s no shame in admitting how my body shape is. Self-love is very hard especially when we are being surrounded with altered images and edited content. Self-love is hard because the moment you try to be confident in your own body, you are shamed for it.

I have seen it all on Instagram. I have seen how people insult celebrities that dare display their sagging breasts or “show-off” their huge well-rounded tits. The other day, Laura Ikeji deactivated her comment section because people trolled her sales manager who wore a revealing cloth. In their words “how can she display her breasts that are not even standing?” Someone went further to say “they have sucked the life out of her breasts”.

Self-love is hard but I am loving myself nonetheless. I am a 20-something year old with sagging boobs. I will wear V-necked shirts, I will take pictures of my body how I like and no, I will not wear bras all the time because my breasts need to breathe!

...madam can I sukkkkkit baccccckto normal?.....I will do it for free!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by cassidy1996(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:
what do you want to see?

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Oloriburukumods: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls dont post any pics of dat slippers here...keep ur tin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oteebaba:
Am sure you are a beautiful person, who cares about breast . Be happy girl

What is this one saying.....

are you sure you are a guy... I'm not saying a good personality Isn't important ooo.....

But we care about bobbbiii oooooooo!..infact, on behalf of all the men in the world.....i counter your statement...it might be small like lemon, medium like grape, or large like water melon...but don't get it twisted, we care about boobiiiii ......magbeyenwa rara

3 Likes

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrCork:

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by midehi2(f): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
cassidy1996:
what do you want to see?
the breast na grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by cassidy1996(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
midehi2:
the breast na grin
you have your own, succulent booby....

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Asztech(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fear not my Angel.. I like saggy booby grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
If you make your toto tight,you have no problem...

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by SHAKABOOM: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hahaha!You remind me of one of my ex girl bobby,her name na anita..Her bobby be like chimpanzee breast.im flat,small,hairy come dey shapeless but she yellow come fine small.. I discharge am sharperly

1 Like

Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Toulene10(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Attention seeking kid angry
Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by babagydoz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
MrCork:

the breast was never normal tho..
Re: I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman by Menstrualblood: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Who did you offend?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Stronger And Longer Erection Using Only Your Towel / No Penis Is Bigger Than A Baby's Head So Stop Screaming / What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.