Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told (2976 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by SexyNairalander: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
just for fun,

I know most of us have degree in lying, some its just their nature while most of us just lie the regular lie. . .lols, let's share few of the lies here to know who lie pass

so, what is that lie that you told that even you can't believe sef?

mine was lying to a friend I was close by but was still lying on the bed

just today I went to pay NEPA bill so I was asked if I had paid the last debt and I said yes with boldness which was a terrible lie so she recorded it and the debt was up to 3k plus which was in my pocket but that lie saved me some cash

feel free to share yours

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 what's yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
After failing to turn up my assignment on time.

This wicked lecturer used it as CA. When I went to his office, all pleading was on deaf ears, until I told this man I was epileptic grin

Anywhere I see him, my body language go change automatically grin

God go punish him sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by AlexCk: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Greatest lie was when i told peeps that i didn't know how to lie.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by tonaydo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't lie much sha but I cannot forget this particular lie a friend told us, back then during our semester break hw lied that he travelled to south africa for holiday and this dude defended this lie even when we asked him for photo proof. . .he later apologised cos clearly the lie dey haunt am 3mnths later

it was really funny
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lied on a job because I had a date that evening & I was supposed to work night shift tongue Lol, I told them I just got news that my mum died. At this point she's been dead for years *smirks* I kinda felt bad using her as a scapegoat but I had a really hot something for the guy involved tongue

Another one was when I lied to the police about something I did. I even cried on cue. That got me off. I deserve an Oscar for my stellar performance infront of the sergeants grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
My brazo hair was my real hair cry
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
was when I scored 110 in Jamb.
I was so ashamed of myself I had to lie to my parents that I couldn't make it to the exam venue on-time, as a result didn't participate in the exam.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by SexyNairalander: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
vargasvictory:

This wicked lecturer used it as CA. When I went to his office, all pleading was on deaf ears, until I told this man I was epileptic grin

God go punish him sha
hahahahahahaha this got me rolling on the floor

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Lionessza(f): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
Lied on a job because I had a date that evening & I was supposed to work night shift tongue Lol, I told them I just got news that my mum died. At this point she's been dead for years *smirks* I kinda felt bad for using her as a scapegoat but I had a really hot something for the guy involved tongue

Another one was when I[b] lied to the police about something I did. I even cried on cue.[/b] That got me off. I deserve an Oscar for my stellar performance infront of the sergeants grin

Julia Roberts , what the hell did you do?. grin grin

The guy must have been a scrumptious dish

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Julia Roberts , what the hell did you do?. grin grin

The guy must have been a scrumptious dish

Lol, I did something bad & some nosey somebody called the cops on me. Their mistake was that they called me to tell me that they were waiting. I came prepared tongue Entire script written in my head in a matter of seconds & all I needed was a stage, baby grin I knocked their blue socks off! Honestly though, I felt terrible but it beats having a record against your name. So a girl's gotta grow an eye at the back of the head & watch her own back.

I really liked the guy lol. He wasn't even that hot but nonetheless, I moved mountains just to be with him.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
My greatest lie was when I said dat zarzar
Is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Lionessza(f): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I did something bad & some nosey somebody called the cops on me. Their mistake was that they called me to tell me that they were waiting. I came prepared tongue Entire script written in my head in a matter of seconds & all I needed was a stage, baby grin I knocked their blue socks off! Honestly though, I felt terrible but it beats having a record against your name. So a girl's gotta grow an eye at the back of the head & watch her own back.

I really liked the guy lol. He wasn't even that hot but nonetheless, I moved mountains just to be with him.

Hehehehe *in Jacob Zuma's voice *. Smh. This was even worthy of a record , this girl grin. Let's thank the higher power for your artistic ways then grin.

Awww, ncho, hope you enjoyed everything about the date though wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Hehehehe *in Jacob Zuma's voice *. Smh. This was even worthy of a record , this girl grin. Let's thank the higher power for your artistic ways then grin.

Awww, ncho, hope you enjoyed everything about the date though wink

tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Preca(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ighoga898:
was when I scored 110 in Jamb.
I was so ashamed of myself I had to lie to my parents that I couldn't make it to the exam venue on-time, as a result didn't participate in the exam.
bahd guy
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Preca:
bahd guy
I don't mean to brag but I'm a very brilliant guy then. I just couldn't stand d shame of scoring dat low. Up till now I still don't know how it happened.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Headlesschicken(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
undecided that i love her so much,so she can allow me penetrate....her....
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by SexyNairalander: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided that i love her so much,so she can allow me penetrate....her....
That lie works like magic. . .lols
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by adegeye38(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
SexyNairalander:
just for fun,

I know most of us have degree in lying, some its just their nature while most of us just lie the regular lie. . .lols, let's share few of the lies here to know who lie pass

just today I went to pay NEPA bill so I was asked if I had paid the last debt and I said yes with boldness which was a terrible lie so she recorded it and the debt was up to 3k plus which was in my pocket but that lie saved me some cash

feel free to share yours

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 come and tell me your greatest lie
nd na u go dey talk say Nigeria corrupt, nd u go dey abuse buhari, wheras u perpetrating ur own corruption in ur own small way, likewise millions of other Nigerians and u expect d country to be better, its impossible!
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Joshrob(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cheated on my girlfriend in school with a new girl..the girl came to spend the weekend with me,some useless girl in my hostel called my girlfriend to inform her.
My girlfriend came on Sunday morning but the girl have already gone. she started crying,had to lie about the girl that we are just friends and nothing happen..she asked me to call the babe,put the phone on speaker and ask her who she is to me..i was trying to talk her out of it but she was adamant,had to call the girl and ask her..
As if she knew what's happening,she just said we are friends and asked me to greet my girlfriend for her(my dick just raise,this babe don burst my head),my girlfriend started begging me and confess to me who told her about the girl..she cook with her money that night just to make me happy.
I later send the babe 1k card for being smart.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by SexyNairalander: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
adegeye38:

nd na u go dey talk say Nigeria corrupt, nd u go dey abuse buhari, wheras u perpetrating ur own corruption in ur own small way, likewise millions of other Nigerians and u expect d country to be better, its impossible!
yes na buhari and lai Mohammed teach me. . .so I learnt from the best
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by NevetsIbot(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
AlexCk:
Greatness lie was when i told peeps that i didn't know how to lie.

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by NevetsIbot(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Joshrob:
Cheated on my girlfriend in school with a new girl..the girl came to spend the weekend with me,some useless girl in my hostel called my girlfriend to inform her.
My girlfriend came on Sunday morning but the girl have already gone. she started crying,had to lie about the girl that we are just friends and nothing happen..she asked me to call the babe,put the phone on speaker and ask her who she is to me..i was trying to talk her out of it but she was adamant,had to call the girl and ask her..
As if she knew what's happening,she just said we are friends and asked me to greet my girlfriend for her(my dick just raise,this babe don burst my head),my girlfriend started begging me and confess to me who told her about the girl..she cook with her money that night just to make me happy.
baddest! Lol. Na God save you
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by SexyNairalander: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Joshrob:
I like coded girls
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2017
cant rememba mine.but back in sec.sch,dis nearly albino guy chibuike told us his dad was italian!we believed him cus he was REALLY LIGHT SKINNED.he told us his dad was in italy and he hadnt seen him 4 a long tym,we believed cus we also hadnt seen him. 4 6 long years,he fed us dis lie,only his fada 2 show up on our SS3 resumption day,a fair igbo man like dat,speaking igbo to a teacher! i felt lyk killing d guy.we treated d topic in d hostel 4 almost half d term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by SexyNairalander: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Datapoboi:
cant rememba mine.but back in sec.sch,dis nearly albino guy chibuike told us his dad was italian!we believed him cus he was REALLY LIGHT SKINNED.he told us his dad was in italy and he hadnt seen him 4 a long tym,we believed cus we also hadnt seen him. 4 6 long years,he fed us dis lie,only his fada 2 show up on our SS3 resumption day,a fair igbo man like dat,speaking igbo to a teacher! i felt lyk killing d guy.we treated d topic in d hostel 4 almost half d term.
lols but you know to lie is also a responsibility cos one have to still defend it until the person gets caught
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by tonaydo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
vargasvictory:

God go punish him sha
lwkmd
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by JayB11(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=SexyNairalander post=57093845]just for fun,

feel free to share yours

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 come and tell me your greatest lie[/quote
In my 200 Level @Adamawa State Uni, that should be in 2013, we queued up to collect our Laptops at the facade of the University store. It was very sunny and the queue was long and i got there late, i knew i could hardly get d laptop dat day. All my friends stole their way to d front and some collected their PCs, i attempted overtaking about 350 students, but a saboteur pointed me out and a security chased me out. I called one of the Security men controlling the huge crowd to help me take me inside d building n if successful i will give him some dough, d guy declined n he even threatened to take me to the Security Division bt i begged him. I then got a plan, i went behind d queue, brot out some snacks and a drink from my back, i ate n started pouring dem out, i poured even d lunch i ate. I washed up my mouth wif d water some students gave me, then i held my stomach n bent my bach as i walked up towards the store, most students on the queue know me actually, so dey wia saying words like 'Jaybee sorry ko!', the babes wia like 'ehyaaa! get well soon swthrt', then finally i got to the corridor of d entrance wia documents are checked. The woman there saw me standing bt sh only focused on doz on queue, sh later turned to me n asked me my what my problem was, she was frownin (trust women in authority), i told her i am feeling terribly sick n dizzy, i also told her i vomitted n collasped behind the queue n only struggled to come up, she asked for my queue, i raised my head n quickly pointed at a coursemate's front who is not too far from d front, d idiot told her i am not in his front, sh asked me to get out wit my stupid lies, bt i told her i wont lie to her as my mother. This woman called four security men n held my hand, sh said i shud go n show her where i threw up n if its a lie, i will sleep at d Security Division for 3days. I took her dia wit courage, she saw it n nodded, then we went back to the inner store and handed me to the next stage wia i was processed and cofirmed. Just as i was about to collect my laptop, that security man i begged to take me into the buildin for some though came in, he started asking how i got here when i had more than 500 students ahead of me, he turned to me n asked same question just wen that woman i first lied to stepped in, she said my case is a special medical case, for my mind i was beggin God make d man no reveal what transpired between us, but d idiot did exactly what i prayed against, he told them. All the staff in that office, numbering about 5 turned and stared at me speechlessly, thank God known talked before me. The next word i uttered was ' Officer I was not the one, please dont implicate me', he insisted to dem dat i was the one, he revealed evrythin, bt what shocked him was when i told them i have never seem him in my life before. He gave up n let me grab my PC n liv. When i stepped out, i forgot dat i claimed a critical condition, so i was walkin n bouncing n unpackaging d PC to first show the saboteur dat first got me chased from the front queue and that other idiotic coursemate. Everybody was shouting, my cronies wia hailing 'Jaybee yohhh' 'crook' 'slow pee', and those babes wia like 'Jaybeeeeeeeeeeee....na so ur lie reach'? I dnt knw who told them abt my trick, maybe that woman actually told them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by JayB11(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
SexyNairalander:
just for fun,

feel free to share yours

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 come and tell me your greatest lie
This was actually my cousin, he packed his dad's sacks of maize from the store and sold them at the market, he made more than 100K and dint return home, he went to Unimaid (Uni of Maiduguri) and chilled his life. He was reported to my dad when he came back, so my dad summoned him, he fears my dad. The following conversation went on as we stood at angles listenin.
Dad: Alohhh (cousin's name), ur dad told me u stole his sacks of maize and ran to Maiduguri and wasted the whole money. What took you and how did u get to maiduguri?
Alo: Sir, I sold d maize, i entered a napep to get home, and i saw myself appeared in Maiduguri town with my friends.
We bursted into lafta, dat was how he was forgiven.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by SexyNairalander: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
AlexCk:
Greatest lie was when i told peeps that i didn't know how to lie.

who will believe such
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by AlexCk: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
SexyNairalander:
who will believe such

Gullible ones will
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by dmgr(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Datapoboi:

can't stop laughing...that guy can lie oo
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told by SexyNairalander: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
AlexCk:

Gullible ones will
am not sure they are Nigerians then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Caught Hanging On Wire Wearing Underwear After Lover's Wife Came (pics) / 5 Reasons Why I'll Allow A Guy Fvck My Girlfriend / Its Two Weeks To Our Wedding And I Caught Him In Bed With My Younger sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.