Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (54165 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Omoluabi16(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:

Just wanted to echo that.
frankly, I am pained. I never believed in this Apc and we've been proved right. The same way these parasites prevented Jonathan is what they want to do again. if the zombie can't function he should resign so in 2019 we rectify our mistakes. osinbajo is a good man, a distinguished professional, but he has no political clout .

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by lamalang(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Some bunch of useless old sitting at home and talking shit in the name of arewa
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
frankly, I am pained. I never believed in this Apc and we've been proved right. The same way these parasites prevented Jonathan is what they want to do again. if the zombie can't function he should resign so in 2019 we rectify our mistakes. osinbajo is a good man, a distinguished professional, but he has no political clout .

I totally agree. If they were moving the country forward each time they took the reins of affairs, then we could at least point to the pros of their leadership, but no, these people keep pulling the entire nation backwards. Enough is enough!

They contribute nothing positive but want to control everything.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by donj84: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
aolawale025:

https://elombah.com/index.php/sport/football/17299-2019-northern-elite-attacks-rubbishes-osinbajo-says-he-s-no-saint

your words hold no water jare!!! so when Buhari was there, He picked yoruba people and Igbo people abi lets think like normal human being na..let me ask you, if you are a manager, shabi is people you trust and know that you will give jobs to do for you?? or you just start picking people you dont trust bros before you complain, let the people enter and Bleep up first na!!! problem with naija
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ambode too?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Francobaresi222(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Trash and nonsense as always
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Kdon2: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
aolawale025:

https://elombah.com/index.php/sport/football/17299-2019-northern-elite-attacks-rubbishes-osinbajo-says-he-s-no-saint

some theorist! When we say split nigeria they will still be the first to cry!! What kind of species are these northerners sef.SMH
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by taurusmena1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
As much as most persons would want to thrash this write up, it is unfortunately true to a large extent.Before becoming a pastor,he has been a MAN and a Nigerian by birth and at heart.Power corrupts even the righteous except for the grace of God.

Only time will tell
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Ilekokonit: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
I'm seeing Tinubu's hands in this and it is similar to the "True Face of Lagos" article that Tinubu engineered against Fashola when the latter tried to stop playing ball and it took the intervention of the Oba of Lagos to stop the planned impeachment of Fashola by a Lagos State Assembly that is in Tinubu's pocket.

Osinbajo is no saint (as no saint could have lasted for 8 years as Tinubu's Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice) but Tinubu put him there for selfish reasons and it would seem that Osinbajo is deviating from the plan.

Remember that it was reported that Tinubu broke down in tears when he was rejected as Buhari's running mate in 2014.

Cast your mind back to Dec 2014 when Osinbajo emerged as Buhari's running mate (even though Tinubu originally wanted the post) and ask yourself what document was a teary eyed Tinubu and Osinbajo signing below in front of witnesses immediately Osinbajo emerged as Buhari's running mate.

https://www.nairaland.com/2050357/osinbajos-emergence-drama-intrigues/3#29012272

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/osinbajo-visits-bola-tinubu-to-express.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956405_tinubu_jpeg66ebe791f47cebda4a3ee9c41bc8fdfa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956408_tinubu7_jpeg41928ae7ef629921a88b2c7caeef7d38

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1956406_tinubu2_jpege6926c797b656ded69d71a908d674436

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Timijo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Who asked this mallam now? Antagonist!
Anyway, I am angry with nairalanders. Today is my birthday and I did not get up to 10 likes.
C'mon, show your brother some love.

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Myself2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Where is Zamfara Who is Farouk What is elite about him

Zamfara is the name of one dirty joint where they sell sour burukutu
Farouk is the chief tombo and burukutu seller there
He is elite because he also doubles as the chief drunkard who drinks himself to stupor every other day
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ajebuter(f): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Where is Zamfara Who is Farouk What is elite about him

Don't worry, he will soon have menigitis for fornicating..

According to their governor..

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by vRendoh(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
undecided
It is their trade Mark..unfortunately no man of God has been able to break it. One reason I am not comfortable going to that church. I am not surprised. .....a lizard will always nod it's head....make we talk another matter.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by 989900: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
LordAdam16:

[s]The point is that they are all birds of a feather.

The whitewashing of Osinbajo by the media is nauseating. That midget is worse than Buhari.

He is fiscally inept, financially reckless, morally bankrupt, unabatedly corrupt, and he would spit on Tinubu's face the first chance he gets because Presidents don't have god fathers.

I see through all his charade as some miracle worker or better alternative to Buhari. He is worse.

Just look at the list of appointments, 9 out of 10 to the SW. The same mofo couldn't put together a fiscal plan in 18 months as leader of the economic team. Then he pressured the Kano state government to drop the corruption probe against Sanusi. The same midget has spent $1.2b in the last two weeks and facilitated depletion of the reserves by $500m, all for a 15 naira appreciation that may likely be lost in days, in the face of dropping crude oil prices.

Farouk is reiterating facts I've always championed, that Osinbajo is not the savior he is proclaimed to be by the Yoruba media. The way these people play politics is irritating.[/s]

-Lord
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Myself2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Timijo:
Who asked this mallam now? Antagonist!
Anyway, I am angry with nairalanders. Today is my birthday and I did not get up to 10 likes.
C'mon, show your brother some love.

Happy birthday man
Don't be angry with nairalanders,too much ish going on in the polity that nairalanders got no chill and no time to check birthday sections
Happy buff day all the same,hope you're having a great one

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ipodstinks: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
You
are aattacking the messenger because they put you in attachment when Federal Ministry of works went for an inspection in SE.

I know Osibanjo is a smooth criminal and he is no different from buhari who has used Lies to colonise zombies brains
Why are you so pained because he said it is an ipob blog?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by hollywater: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
AdeniyiA:
They have started again, those who believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right undecided
Blame the Afonjos for this. Everytime they keep worshiping the northerners , why won't them feel born to rule.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Timijo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Myself2:

Happy birthday man
Don't be angry with nairalanders,too much ish going on in the polity that nairalanders got no chill and no time to check birthday sections
Happy buff day all the same,hope you're having a great one
You are the first person to congratulate me from here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by BabaO2: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
TheEastActivist:

Leave your emotional judgemental reasoning.... Counter the young elite northerner if he is wrong in his assertions. angry
Counter what? your direct staff are people you trust can do the job effectively, state the part of constitution he has contravened. It is a complex country, why should he go and pick Farouk Ismaila or Kanu Nnamdi? when they are satanic incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ipodstinks: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Okanokan:

Brother thats not the issue here. We are reading of high level corruption here and Mr Osibanjo has to respond to this denominational nepotism.
How many has your buhari cow answered?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by maklelemakukula(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
The AREWAS'S actually think ruling Nigeria is their birthright....well I dont blame them since the Afonjas and Igbos are busy attacking themselves instead of them to borrow sense

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Paulono: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
aolawale025:

When Buhari appoint all northern into his carbinent nobody see it has violating the principle of federal character. This northern people are just selfish, this God forsaken country should be divided and everyone goes their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by andyabu: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hausa people no get problem.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Omoluabi16(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:
Yoruba you want Osinbanjo to be President, so be it. Every person will want his tribeman to lead the nation and that's nature because we human are selfish and individualist. I don't blame you for that.

But some of you are hypocrites: Osinbanjo has done nothing good that you're praising him. Please if He has, tell me one?

1. Who devalued the Naira ? Osinbanjo

2. Who lead the Nigerian economy into recession ? Osinbanjo

3. Who support corruption regarding Sunusi's case ? Osinbanjo

4. Whose appointment is 99% his fellow southerners? Osinbanjo

The hypocrites are still praising him for these

You want him to be President? Yes! Fine and good. Give him all your necessary support but we won't accept lies of invisible achievement.

Secondly be ready to fight a no winning war from the north 4 that Presidential seat of power.
look who we have here. keep crying
. bring more marabouts from space or saudi or Pakistan to pray for our tourist president. Development of nigeria is not your primary concern, but to have your man there. Trying to reason with you is like trying to pull down a brick wall. Sadly, you're educated..how much more those stark illiterates up north? continue using your joker in benue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by oyakhilomeh(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
aolawale025:

Nepotism isn't defined as you bringing in trusted allies to help you paddle your canoe.
Need I remind you that Your brother the President has 99% of his staffs and even service chiefs as Hausas.
Is seem Dr. Farouk missed out on a supposed appointment or promise. Hence the needless argument.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by zuto4u(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
The problem of this country is the North. Their wants are insatiable, and history has it that no matter what you do or how you try to please them, they can never be pleased. So my advice is that the rest of the Nigeria tribes should ignore and overlook them. And when they become tired of barking and decide to wage war or violence, other tribes should unite and deal with them mercilessly. Enough is enough. We will no longer tolerate their excesses and misdemeanours.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by andyabu: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Unless them divide this country peacefully. we are going nowhere. the person wey write this thing the suffer from mumulity. him no see all the appointments from Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by luvinhubby(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Elombah.com is an ipob blog. This silly write up has ipob fingerprint all over it. Ismaila Farouk is just a creation of the real author of this nonsense. It is just a failed attempt to create disharmony between Osinbajo and Buhari.

O ku di e. E remain small for you.

What the writer said is very true, i know a couple of folks from Olive Tree Parish of RCCG that was pastored by the VP and they brag about it among themselves, that if you are not happy with your job, you can bring your C.V for onward transmission to Pastor Prof. & he will give you an Abuja job sharp sharp. They even offered my niece who is their member such job.

It is not only Okey Enealemah, there are about three other OTP pastors that are presently on Abuja employment through Osinbajo.

Corruption just wore a different cloke under this APC regime.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by higgs: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Northerners! They will do anything to defend the status quo so that their zero IGR states can continue to get federal allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by hucienda: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
All this stories that touch would have been prevented had the south held together in 2015 ... but some folks felt they were smart.

Suddenly, in 2017 when the north they helped enthrone calls them out on the glaring nepotism of the VP (while purposely ignoring the tribalism of their brother President) they now conveniently remember that the north is the 'problem' of the country - as if they didn't know before. undecided

Oh well, a 'pastor's linen is now being washed in public for all to see.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
why is this man being a hypocrite? its the same thing that buhari did, he favoured mainly northerners in positions of authority so why is dis one now barking?

Guys check these hot stories for today

*Beverly Osu Sparks Engagement Rumour With Mysterious Man

* Biafran Supporter Vows To Start Killing From His Friends

* “We Are All Scammers”- Davido & His
Hype Man, Special Spesh Come To
Dammy Krane’s Defence

* Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Pretty Mum On Social Media (Video)

* Photos: Between Wizkid And Nicki Minaj On Instagram

You can read them here:
http://naijadailyfeed..com/search/label/Liveofofo
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by TheEastActivist: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
BabaO2:

Counter what? your direct staff are people you trust can do the job effectively, state the part of constitution he has contravened. It is a complex country, why should he go and pick Farouk Ismaila or Kanu Nnamdi? when they are satanic incarnate.

The Constitution poised that the federal character must be dully observed in any governmental processes...

I didn't expect corrupt people like you that finds Tinubu as a godfather to reason like a normal human being does... So safe your self your shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death / Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.