Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (308200 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by AyanbajoSD100: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Funny can be the exact word to decribe my country
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Country filled with diverse people and culture, Interesting is a word I think describes it better.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
elantraceey:

Know ye not that opening of teeth unnecessarily ain't allowed here? grin tongue

Sharp mouthgringringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
elantraceey:
Country filled with diverse people and culture, Interesting is a word I think describes it better.
Better is the end of a thing, than it's beginning
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Beginnings mean change, promise of a future unknown. Ours to nurture and shape as we wish.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wish it didn't happen to me. embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Me, you, everyone, it happens to us all. Care to share?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Share, if it will make you feel relieved
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Relieved to see lorbar. Babe your battery dey always low dis one you dey answer low bar? If you need charger come I dey here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Here comes the wonderman with his hilarious comments.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Comments of men on your life actually matter even though most people say otherwise and remember "the voice of men is the voice of god"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
God of men men of God, Joseph the carpenter
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Haniel18: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
carpenter where's my chair
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bastien: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chair man calm down, you never pay complete and you wan collect your chair, abeg face Lagos.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lagos in Nigeria;a home and success place to all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
All that glitters are not gold they say but I say,anything that glitters even not gold is of worth. Moreover, all men are not made for gold.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alexanderbells2: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Gold is expensive not because it glitters but because it's scarce. In life, you become 'expensive' (indispensable) when you offer something that is scarce (not common). Let's work on our skill sets, make ourselves valuable to our employers, families and lovers. Such is the efficacy of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Life is shorter than a 9mm bullet, we just don't know it....it's better we enjoy it n not endure it. Nice word @Alexanderbells.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
@Alexanderbells2 is a great guy and a good friend, his above advice is invaluable and insightful

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Insightful,she said and I totally agree. Obviously, he(Alexanderbells2) is a man who knows and the world is built and ran by men who know. What separates a man who knows from a man who doesn't is knowledge. Knowledge they say is power,so men without knowledge are weak and living is not for the weak. I suggest you soak yourself in the power of knowledge and its application so that you may stop existing and start living.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Living a life free from social media nowadays is like existing without living tongue, ah nor even understand

If you think say na lie, exonorate yourself from smdia for 1wk, and immediately you're back on, the way news go take slap the right side of your brain like there's nothing left and con reslap the left side of your brain like there's nothing right, only you go by yourself off your phone, see news now, na that time you go hear say buhari share 1million shocked for everybody and you nor know cheesy, just one week absence cry , your village people go say it's our work o, soft work

my paddy them, how una dey, I miss una small sha grin
It seems I missed vee's bday. abi? how all the chopping choppings and the crunchy crunches, hope you kept mine sha, cake nor dey quick spoil cheesy

p.s: I'm tryna recuperate(not health, something else wink), hope to join you guys soon, actively active.
Una wehdone.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wehdone Josephjnr, knowledge is indeed power! Uyiii, should I say welcome back or I should still keep it tight till you are fully back?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fully back, hmm not yet sha, but soon hopefully.
I just feel like I am left behind, I really detest this feeling sad
just keep the welcome like you're keeping my cake grin, only you go by yourself know n reassure yourself say this guy is back fully when truely I am back.

I'll come like a police in the night, nor be only thief sabi night waka, make I con rodger cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rodger that. cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
That which you have received(roger) is important for communication is not complete if message is not well received.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Received some sense yesterday anyway i will not bore u with dat history, good morning class hw was your night, vivie01 let meet i dza oza oza room. I don mark today attendance
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Attendance register was not marked yesterday. Education is fun but school is boring. Don't make the thread a school make it fun.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
MrWondah:
Attendance register was not marked yesterday. Education is fun but school is boring. Don't make the thread a school make it fun.
Fun is kinda like a far fetch dream for me at the moment. So much to get done, not enough time. Why can't there be more than 24 hours in a day?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Fun is kinda like a far fetch dream for me at the moment. So much to get done, not enough time. Why can't there be more than 24 hours in a day?

Day in day out you no get problem to pause time. Just comot the battery for your clock or add 13 after 12 to make am 26 hours
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
26hours nor go still reach some people, hian undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Hian! MrWondah, so there's a solution to extending time like this! Just knowing now undecided cheesy grin ...... the clock is ticking, make the most of today, time waits for no man, yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2017
gift-ed handssmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (347) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.