Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Stop Child Abuse, Rescind The Mandela Award And U.S Visa Granted To Bisola Abayo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Child Abuse, Rescind The Mandela Award And U.S Visa Granted To Bisola Abayo (744 Views)

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Reactions To BISOLA ABAYOMI Ojo's Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Child Abuse, Rescind The Mandela Award And U.S Visa Granted To Bisola Abayo by bossman4: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sequel to the story of the lady that abused a child in her care, a petition has been started. Please find below the link to the petition

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-stop-child-abuse-rescind-the-mandela-award-and-u-s-visa-granted-to-bisola-abayomi-ojo?source_location=petitions_share_skip

Stop child abuse, rescind the Mandela award and U.S visa granted to Bisola Abayomi-ojo

Anthonia Bisola Abayomi-ojo abused a child in her care, living with cerebral palsy in Nigeria in June 2016 and the attack was captured on CCTV. She was arrested by the police and sanctioned by the board for physical therapists. However, she left the country in November 2016 after receiving the Mandela award to further her studies in Physiotherapy and enable her work with children.

Below is the initial link to the original story;
https://www.nairaland.com/3833079/daughter-cerebral-palsy-battered-therapist
Re: Stop Child Abuse, Rescind The Mandela Award And U.S Visa Granted To Bisola Abayo by onyichick(f): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
terrible act by the lady, it's soo painful to watch how she dealt with the little girl.the parents of the girl pay her 250k per month and look how she repaid them, by torturing their child. I hope she gets to pay for her evil act. I have signed the petition, the board members should hide their heads in shame for letting this lady go.

1 Like

Re: Stop Child Abuse, Rescind The Mandela Award And U.S Visa Granted To Bisola Abayo by Sharumi: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please the video had been taken off from you tube so how can i get.
Re: Stop Child Abuse, Rescind The Mandela Award And U.S Visa Granted To Bisola Abayo by bossman4: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sharumi:
Please the video had been taken off from you tube so how can i get.

Watch it on this link.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/05/my-daughter-with-cerebral-palsy-was-battered-by-the-therapist-i-trusted/

(1) (Reply)

A Notorious Swindler, Racketeer And Fraudster Named Aderonbi Kayode Solomon / Latest Method Scammers Use To Defraud / Kuje Prison In Abuja Is On FIRE! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.