Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Companies Expect From You During Unemployement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Companies Expect From You During Unemployement (594 Views)

Unemployement Meeting Will Come Up On 27/9/13 / Good Bye To Unemployement And No Admmission In Nigeria. / How To Overcome Unemployement In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Companies Expect From You During Unemployement by seduza: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
hello everyone,

We all know the rate of unemployment in Nigeria today, Its really crazy But we trust God that he will do it, However
Instead of waiting waiting for a job to come your way, i think we should equip ourselves with necessary skills and trainings from having a successful business of you own to even trainings on skills required by everyday employers when you eventually get a job, you have a lot of places that offer these services but i think you should go to recognized AND very affordable ones like fate foundation.

Fate foundation training was what made be distinguished from all other candidates in an interview session. Check www.fatefoundation.com for their short courses that you can take their fees are very affordable too 3,500 or there about . and i have been able to start a business of my own. They do not only deal with entrepreneurial trainings even other trainings like Hr, project management, accounting, marketing etc. and u get certificates too,

While waiting for God to make a way for us, lets equip ourselves. The funny thing is theses companies will want to know what you have been doing all this while especially if you have never worked and still searching for a job. If you need further inquiries u can let me know, trainings especially from reputable places like Fate foundation and others worked for me and so many others i know,
Re: What Companies Expect From You During Unemployement by uchee(f): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
@poster were is it located.ie faith foundation
Re: What Companies Expect From You During Unemployement by seduza: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2010
fate foundation is located at 1st floor, lagos state water corporation building Ijora lagos

(1) (Reply)

Inside Info On Some Job Openings You Can Check It Out Yourselves / I Dont Think Our Youths Want A Bank Job Anymore: ! / Make 6000naira For Five Working Days A Week Doing Part Time Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.