Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) (808 Views)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Data!! / Check Out The Download Speed Of Glo, Is This A Technical Glitch? / Glo Is Giving Out Cars, Among Many Other Prizes This Yuletide Season (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 02, 2017
I was having a discussion on what's app with my friend who recently relocated to Ghana. I noticed that this guy is always online 24/7 as in whenever I message him he replies almost instantly so I decided to ask how come and he said he was on GLO 30 gig plan so I then asked how much for the subscription and he said it cost 80 cedes over there. At first I thought 80 cedes if converted to naira will like 15000 but when I did the conversion this is what I got

Re: See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2017
6,101 let's just say 8000 because of the parallel market

I still did not believe him so I asked him for a screenshot of their data plan and he sent it to me....

abeg which day this country go better. Even data again our own indigenous company dey cheat us

Re: See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) by ikbnice(m): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2017
This is too bad
Re: See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Sorry bruh, what's ur point exactly?
Re: See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Sorry bruh, what's ur point exactly?

seriously that's all you can say
Re: See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) by Oblitz(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) by Brendaniel: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2017
It's not their fault, I blame it on the people of Nigeria...

1. The leaders who have piloted this country in a very poor manner, not setting up infrastructures to run business easily and less costly, if Ghana has more power supply than our country, then definitely data will be cheaper.

2. I blame the people for not holding our leaders accountable, when I say our leaders, I'm not saying you should go to Abuja to hold senators, ministers and the president, in our little corners, we have leaders at various levels of life, what do we do when we see them doing wrong or stealing, in most Nigerian's mindset, it is a privilege to know a or be close to a public figure or high position holder, so we always try to get what we can from them, as long as that is in play my brother, they will keep piloting the country as they like.

So it Is not Glo's fault.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake We Kill In My Lodge / Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) / Contributors Seriously Needed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.