Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide (7817 Views)

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / Distributors Of FMCG Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2017
The company is involved in the production of a very delicious, nutritious, hygienically processed, hermetically packed and appropriately priced fast moving consumer product. We are currently selling in very high volumes in Lagos and a few other states of the federation.

Having recently expanded our production capacity, we seek to also expand our reach to other states in the country.

The product is packed with the broader spectrum of the population in mind and the recommended retail price is 50.00.

The profit margin is projected to be a minimum of 12 per cent per cycle. Ultimately we expect the serious players to run two cycles every thirty days thus increasing their earning to 24 per cent on the same capital.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2017
A maximum of 3 Distributors will be approved for one state. There will be a memorandum of Understanding to reflect the terms and conditions regarding the operation of the territory to assure of exclusivity and thus profitability for the investor.

A territorial development plan will be sent to each successful applicant. This will also serve as the business plan/guide. Please note that this will only be a broad outline showcasing how the business can be developed but it will allow some room for modifications that will accommodate the local peculiarities of each region.

The minimum investment outlay is Two Million Naira (N2, 000,000.00) only. This is for the exclusive players. Non-exclusive players can start with less than this amount. Our projections guarantee a 10% return on investment initially and 20% after a break in period not exceeding 2 months. In major towns, 30% may be attainable when certain variables like the population size and the school session are considered.

This expansion will be in phases. Only five states can be accommodated in the month of June 2017 while 10 more will be added in July.

Please note the following carefully;
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2017
1. This is not a Multi-level marketing business; you deal with the company directly.
Absolutely no agents or brokers or uplines.

2. A real product will be sold. No conscripting or recruitment is required.

3. Prior experience in marketing or distribution product is not necessary.

4. Ownership of a large warehouse is not a necessary requirement for the starting Investor.

5. Ownership of Distribution Vehicle is not a necessity.

Further details will be provided via whatsapp.

Interested persons and businesses may drop their whatsapp numbers or email addresses here.

Kindly indicate your location on your post.

Finally, please note that only those from a locations where do not have a presence will be contacted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by VIPICO(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sounds interesting. Kindly reach me on anadalimited @ gmail . com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by jpride(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Delta State
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
VIPICO:
Sounds interesting. Kindly reach me on anadalimited @ gmail . com. Thanks in anticipation.

Hello, I will reply accordingly.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
jpride:
Delta State

Sir you cannot take the whole Delta State. Too large geographically. You have to choose either, Asaba axis which comprises Asaba urban and surrounding towns like Ogwashiku et.al. or Warri which covers Warri, Sapele, Ughelli et.al or you settle for the Agbor axis.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Petlowalex(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
07067927788, ABEOKUTA Ogun State
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by saintsylve(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abuja.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by didisky(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
09081430175 Yenagoa
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by feelings1: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Onitsha Anambra State 07035676469.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by remioshy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
remioshy@yahoo.com. 08039145354. Lagos. Idimu/ikotun
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by iyblaq(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm interested, Asuquo1@icloud.com .... Calabar, Cross River State
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by capnies: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Port Harcourt west that is akpor and uniport areas
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by zeestone99(m): 3:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Zeestone99@gmail.com
Lagos
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Rupect: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Send me via klinbog@gmail.com.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Audinowing(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Olamideo2013@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by hopeforcharles(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Allstrasse:
1. This is not a Multi-level marketing business; you deal with the company directly.
Absolutely no agents or brokers or uplines.

2. A real product will be sold. No conscripting or recruitment is required.

3. Prior experience in marketing or distribution product is not necessary.

4. Ownership of a large warehouse is not a necessary requirement for the starting Investor.

5. Ownership of Distribution Vehicle is not a necessity.

Further details will be provided via whatsapp.

Interested persons and businesses may drop their whatsapp numbers or email addresses here.

Kindly indicate your location on your post.

Finally, please note that only those from a locations where do not have a presence will be contacted.
i am in kano state.
Send me an email
hopeforcharles@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by dapdoman(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Ijebu ode,Ogun state 08062273394
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Kaduna, Jos, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Akure, Benin, Agbor, Ado Ekiti, no show?
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by efe2nath: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2017
efeamenaghawon@yahoo.com, I'll be covering Abuja Municipal Area Council (Lugbe, Galadimawa, Dakwo and Kabusa).
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by ayommy12: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
I am for Oyo State. odunalayoni2017funmi@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Olanight01: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
olanight01@gmail.com - Victoria Island Lagos
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by oluseye82: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2017
ilorin, kwara state. exwhy4real@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by tvcatch15(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Allstrasse:
The company is involved in the production of a very delicious, nutritious, hygienically processed, hermetically packed and appropriately priced fast moving consumer product. We are currently selling in very high volumes in Lagos and a few other states of the federation.

Having recently expanded our production capacity, we seek to also expand our reach to other states in the country.

The product is packed with the broader spectrum of the population in mind and the recommended retail price is 50.00.

The profit margin is projected to be a minimum of 12 per cent per cycle. Ultimately we expect the serious players to run two cycles every thirty days thus increasing their earning to 24 per cent on the same capital.

Pls reach me on this email. apexdew@gmail.com or 0813 513 3962 ( Igando,Lagos)
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by VIPICO(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Allstrasse:

Hello, I will reply accordingly.

My area is Port Harcourt - Rukokwu, Rumuokoro, Eliozu, RUmuomasi axis
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by 124mumsy: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
am interested I live in warri uvwie local government I have a sound Siena bus but I don't have 2 million to be honest
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Allstrasse: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
124mumsy:
am interested I live in warri uvwie local government I have a sound Siena bus but I don't have 2 million to be honest

Impressive.

Point blank.

Brutally frank and sincere.

Maybe you can start out as a sub-distributor.

Allow me make some inquiries.

I will have to think out a way to help out.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Alimos: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Am interested my number is 07038441219
For zamfara state
Email.. Mosalinto@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by Xxpress(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
I am interested. Kayworld4real@gmail.com, sango otta, Ogun state
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by pausha: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
08036812553,email :contactene@yahoo.com, Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by kaykay22: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
09056407712 osun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where can I get Loan Facilities In The Fct-abuja / World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast To $41 Per Barrel / Oyo Issues Seven-day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.