Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos (9237 Views)

Hair Stylist In Ikorodu (high School Area) / Vacancy For A Hair Stylist In Awka. / Vacancy For The Positions Of Stylist In A Fashion Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2017
This is NOT a job.
Requirements:
- Hair stylung expertise and experience:
Washing, setting, braiding, weaving, plaiting, etc.
- Knowledge of the hair care market.
- Ability to market your services.

If you're good at making hair, this is an opportunity for
you to start a SMALL BUSINESS.
The facilities and accommodation will be provided.
You will market and advertise your venture and provide services to your customers.
Profit share is quite favourable.

Apply now.
Next day interviews.
Text these details:
[Business Title, Full name, age, qualifications, past work
experience, the local govt area you live in] to-
dze.hr14@gmail.com
TOO BUSY FOR CALLS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 1:59am On Jun 04, 2017
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
aloeman15:
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
aloeman15:
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2017
aloeman15:
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2017
aloeman15:
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by adenike1995: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2017
please can you give the full detail about the job of a sale representative, what I mean is what do they sell
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by 1234happy(f): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls interested in d job BT pls what do they sale n hope is mon-friday this is my contact 08168692119
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Pardon the late response. Sales Rep is a different job spec.
2. Sales Products: Female hair, clothing, etc.
Hope this helps?

adenike1995:
please can you give the full detail about the job of a sale representative, what I mean is what do they sell
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
You might need to focus your attention on a civil service job.
I know that many bank workers work Saturdays, even most managers go in on Sundays.
good luck in your search.
1234happy:
Pls interested in d job BT pls what do they sale n hope is mon-friday this is my contact 08168692119

1 Like

Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
aloeman15:
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2017
aloeman15:
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2017
aloeman15:
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by 1234happy(f): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Pls i stay in agbara area and am interested in the job so can i apply
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
yes.
good luck.
1234happy:
Pls i stay in agbara area and am interested in the job so can i apply
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by pweetiedee(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
aloeman15:
You might need to focus your attention on a civil service job.
I know that many bank workers work Saturdays, even most managers go in on Sundays.
good luck in your search.

Lol....

So you want them work on Saturdays too?

With that pay?

Nigeria
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
S woman who has experience and can cook variety of Nigerian food for a food delivery start up is needed in ikoyi. Must stay around obalende, iyana oworo,lagos island etc. Working hours is Mondays to Fridays only.
Kindly contact me on 07033971645.
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Thank God, I can pay people's wages, house them and train them for greater prospects.
Despite the recession.
Despite federal govt owing salaries.
Despite detractors and naysayers.

But you….
Who you epp?
pweetiedee:

Lol....

So you want them work on Saturdays too?

With that pay?

Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
aloeman15:
open
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by pweetiedee(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
aloeman15:
Thank God, I can pay people's wages, house them and train them for greater prospects.
Despite the recession.
Despite federal govt owing salaries.
Despite detractors and naysayers.

But you….
Who you epp?

So because federal govt owe salaries, that's y u use people like donkeys?

Who I epp?

I have writers that work for me and I pay them well.

Please stop saying u train them for anything.

don't say that again. ever!

I am a freelancer.

Hit your head on the rock.

2 Likes

Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2017
shuo.
you really want to do this?
you're so jobless that you stick your nose in other people's business?
I actually gave you a way out but you clearly read the signs wrong.
now you tell us all that you pay writers well?
newspaper, magazine and book publishers are struggling to pay the meagre salaries of their staff, but you pass dem.
abi?

instead of minding your business, you want to be the entertainment for the weekend.
it's your choice to become a laughing stock eh?
I just pity you.
pweetiedee:

Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
open.
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by pweetiedee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
aloeman15:
shuo.
you really want to do this?
you're so jobless that you stick your nose in other people's business?
I actually gave you a way out but you clearly read the signs wrong.
now you tell us all that you pay writers well?
newspaper, magazine and book publishers are struggling to pay the meagre salaries of their staff, but you pass dem.
abi?

instead of minding your business, you want to be the entertainment for the weekend.
it's your choice to become a laughing stock eh?
I just pity you.

I'm not "newspaper or magazine or publisher"

I pay those who write for me well.

Some of those I have worked/written for in the past paid me well too.

So, uncle aloe vera, find someone else to entertain you.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol
a freelancer who pays other freelancers "well".
seems you've 'received sense' at last.
funny girl.
pweetiedee:

Bye
Abeg, vacancy still open, o jare.
cheesy
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by pweetiedee(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
aloeman15:
lol a freelancer who pays other freelancers "well". seems you've 'received sense' at last. funny girl.
Abeg, vacancy still open, o jare. cheesy
Read well Oga

1 Like

Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by pweetiedee(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
aloeman15:
lol a freelancer who pays other freelancers "well". seems you've 'received sense' at last. funny girl.
Abeg, vacancy still open, o jare. cheesy
Read well Oga Aloe vera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2017
OK, let's clarify.
you're a freelancer abi?
you pay 'your' writers well abi?
good, good. so.
how many permanent writing staff do you have?
and feel free to lai for Africa. wink
pweetiedee:

Read well Oga Aloe vera
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
still open.
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:
still open.
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
aloeman15:
still open.
Re: Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos by aloeman15(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
aloeman15:
still open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Staff Of FCTA Be Transfered To Federal Ministry? / 10 Sites To Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria / Reps Approve Third Class,pass Degree Holders For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.